What is the core reason for protestant superiority?

What is the core reason for protestant superiority?

Is it:

A) superior genetics
B) just coincidence lmao

bump

Your work ethics are different from catholics.

But why?

>another toothpaste shilling for pr*testantism

First of all, protestantism lead to whites fighting whites in a time when the t*rks were avancing into Europe, therefore it is not a religion deserving of White man`s worship

Second of all, on your maps, we have pr*testant countries in the shitter:
>Estonia
>Latvia

There also are several GLORIOUS catholic countries being prosperous:
>Austria
>France
>Belgium
>Ireland

Dont forget all those pr*testant groups in america preaching for Evolution not be taught in schools, when the pope himself validates and aproves of evolution and such other scientific concensus

Pr*testantism is shit and all that follow it must be purged

Superior ideology.

Because the ideology is pretty much
>works as much as you can and you'll get to heaven

Yes, I get it, but again, where it stems from?

Just the way we interpreted the Bible as opposed to other sects.
There really isn't much else to it than that.

>There really isn't much else to it than that.
Oh yes there is. It's called "genetics"

less to do with protestant > catholic and more to do with germanic > latin

>Oh yes there is. It's called "genetics"

Kek why are we doing good then, actually better than most?

No memeanswers please.

I'm talking about the ideology, not genetics.

I'm not saying there isn't something to it, most creatures in colder climates tend to be more intelligent and have to work harder for their food than those in the south where there's a lot of food/life to come by, whereas Northern animals need to plan for winter and choose their prays more carefully, which creates an evolutionary loop to overcome the predator.
This exists in humans as well, for the same reasons, the need for planning to survive winter has given us some upper hands, not to mention it's easier to work in colder climates because your body doesn't overheat.

kc tier

I feel like it has a lot to do with the catholic church's repression of free thought/speech, which holds a society back

I also think the creationists and general religitards in the USA can't really fall into the category of protestants, more evangelical than anything

Yes that would be enviromental factor which over the course of time evolved to genetic factors. But the dutchman was obviously sperging about muh germanic superiority.

Finns are closely related to germanic speaking peoples

We really aren't. We share about 2% genes with modern swedes, if that's "closely related" i think the whole world is closely related to germanics.

what the fuck is kc

Krautchan