If you ever call me white I will break your fucking skull

If you ever call me white I will break your fucking skull.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmJ8_GZRSVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers of Europe

Better to be a nigger than to be wh*te.

>mfw: literally five times the population of my hometown gets killed in Brazil every year

You will do no such thing, and you're nothing like the character in that picture.

FUEMOS REYES Y MIERDAS!!! ELLOS BLANCOS TRATAR DE MANTENERNOS BAJO!! NO DINDUMOS NADA! FUEMOS BUEN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEE

You're white

I'm a Moor.

You're a retarded faggot.

An Am*rican can not insult me.

Help my moor brother

For what it's worth I like your culture of eating churros for breakfast and sleeping halfway through the day. If only you guys had a more robust economy.

I couldn't care less about your uneducated opinion.

What you like is irrelevant, Spain doesn't want you.

I'm going to internalize your disregard for my opinion and let out my emotions through excessive shitposting.

the Spanish are Aryan.

thank god i'm part lebanese

Mashallah brother

Digits confirm, I'm Muslim now

youtube.com/watch?v=HmJ8_GZRSVY

Welcome to the holy Ummah brother

LOS ESPAÑOLES SON BLANCOS AAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Al-Andalus was the pinnacle of spanish civilization

My parents taught me that lying is wrong, so I would never call anyone south of France or east of Berlin white anyways.

Do you guys have Spanish words in Philippines?
Spanish dishes?

>spanish words
a few thousand, they have already adjusted to native phonology. english words are starting to replace the spanish loanords in bigger cities, but officially, the spanish loanwords are still accepted as part of the language.

some loanwords include: dasal (rezar), imbis (en vez), the days of the week, iglesya (iglesia), pasyal (pasear), linya (liña), manika (muñeca), medida (medida), kanela (canela), mantekilya (mantequilla), kabayo (caballo), tahi (teje/teja/tejer), and kuha (coja).

>spanish dishes
some are, like Paella, Lechón, and Brazo de Mercedes, others are derivatives of spanish dishes like okoy (tortilla de camarones), torta (tortilla española), and longganisa (longaniza).

We also have many dishes that use ingredients brought from mexico here by the spaniards, like kamatis (tomate), pinya (piña), sayote (chayote), and singkamas (jicama).

I'd probably kill myself if I was Spanish.

Have you just felt hopeless in the wave of Islam and decline of Christianity and so decided to associate yourself with Al-Andulus instead of Castile?