Comfortable temperature

It's 70° and it's too fucking hot. What is the highest temperature you can tolerate before it's uncomfortable?

>20c
>comfy

if its dry: 80
if its humid: 70

I agree. I'm gonna sweat in like 5 more degrees.

It's fairly comfy. 16 is comfier.

>70°
Did you came from Venus?

are you fat?

Of course 70° is too fucking hot. Look at what you're comparing it to in the picture

My wife's nickname for me is "polar bear" because I enjoy swimming in the nearby river, fishing, I'm 6'2", I do light bodybuilding as a hobby and I never keep the temperature in our house above 65F.

Also she's kindof Buddhist.

it's been 16-20C for the last couple of days, bit cold for me to be honest.

>tfw it was literally +10 yesterday

wheeww.. and it was a perfect -15 just a week ago

Is your wife a girl (male)?

Are you fat?

It was ~298 Kelvin all day here lads. Pretty comfy 2bh

She's some strange combo Heavy Christian with light Buddhist beliefs northern Japanese Ameriboo.

Kindof yeah. I'm probably like 15lbs overweight for my height. I'm almost 250. But I do lift a lot so I'm convincing myself some of that is muscle. But I definitely have a belly when I sit.

70 is still light jacket weather.

that's why you sweat so much!

I-I think I always knew that...

30 C is god tier

t. Californian

10c

There are only two seasons in Brazil: Summer and Hell.

>What is the highest temperature you can tolerate before it's uncomfortable?
Before it's uncomfortable? About 23 or 24°C

I have a glandular problem though, and my tolerance is increasing as I get my medication right.

Subtract ten to fifteen degrees if there's any humidity though, I can't stand that tropical bullshit.

Around 15 degrees

Above 25°C is already kind of uncomfortable, what really kills it is having 0 clouds, no wind and a huge ass sun that burns through the day. Also non-existent winter with 30°C peak temperatures

It was 85 degrees in NH today. That's way too fucking hot for early April. I haven't had time to acclimatize.

this is the gay pardo brazilian
aids will come to you