That THICK girl with see-through pants who does only cardio and romanian deadlifts in front of me

>That THICK girl with see-through pants who does only cardio and romanian deadlifts in front of me
>That qt petite powerlifter girl who benches more than me
>That 5 foot tall asian girl who practically shoves her ass in my face
>That milf who always smirks at me, laughing at how pathetic I am

>THAT strong QT with the striated shoulders who will NEVER peg me

What is your gym like? I'm weaker than girls at my gym. I look like a total numale no one respects.

Ill never get a girlfriend. Ill NEVER lose my virginity. It's OVER for me. I'm FINISHED. I will ALWAYS be weak and USELESS.

ab
ho
re
nt

pleas trade my hairy smelly gym Chads for your hot stronk chadettes leaf man

>Ill never get a girlfriend. Ill NEVER lose my virginity. It's OVER for me. I'm FINISHED. I will ALWAYS be weak and USELESS.

iktfm8

I have given up a long time ago.

Gladly. It's pure torture. How do girls get so fucking strong. Are they even natty??!!

>men are feminizing at the same time as women are doing heavy compound lifts

whats happening in canada

I think it has to do with climate change.

I swear to God man all the girls at my gym are hot and strong. It's ridiculous

i want a stronk lumberjack leaf waifu that carries me to bed on our honeymoon

I've developed a femdom fetish as a result. They're too strong and beautiful. I don't want to lift anymore

it's not femdom for me, its just i got tired of the usual petite and submissive type gf

they are training to get ready for the giant nigger dicks and pushing out 10 blackets

I don't know how big and strong you are but I think you might not understand the situation fully.

The girls at this gym are TOO strong.

No this isn't Finland.

This the musclegirl thread?

I'm going to take a video of this one girl at my gym. She is the perfect musclegirl.

quick rundown on "romanian deadlifts" please!

t-thanks, they halt the growth until 21 and this is why I have always avoided them (22 now)

and look at me, I'm 6'2" with a bmi of 16

It does not stunt growth unless you do it horribly wrong and injure yourself. There is no evidence of growth getting stunted from lifting weights .

That's nonsense, leaf.
What does TOO strong even look like?
Are you sure you aren't just going to a gym for trannies and have been getting hot looks from men the whole time?

One girl deadlifts 365lbs for reps that I've seen. How can I even compete?

Daily reminder that every shy, virgin boy deserves to be raped and taken care off by the girl that loves him