Homogeneous society

>everyone looks the same as you
>speaks the same language as you
>has the same culture and beliefs as you
Doesn't that basically make everyone a part of your family? No one is a stranger. It's not like in Multicultural countries where everybody is a stranger. What does it feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/commentary/2017/03/poland-white-country-homogeneity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Canadians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

feels very good

Yes, all are family.

homogeneous society is stupid

>No one is a stranger.

Lol what. When something is present in eveyday of your life it becomes norm and ordinary. We dont feel happy being around same people 99% of time because thats what we are used to. You share lot of things but there are others that differentiate you

>flag

Look who is talking

amren.com/commentary/2017/03/poland-white-country-homogeneity/

>Doesn't that basically make everyone a part of your family?
No

feels pretty good. you have some degree of shared contextual understanding and preconceptions of the other person based around shared experiences, shared culture and shared institutions. there's no need to establish any kind of extremely basic groundwork like you have to with foreigners. one good example is when, where and how to speak with strangers. sitting on a bus you don't disturb people because that is not a place to talk, but on a friday night you can just walk to any table in a bar and ask to join the conversation.

honestly i can't imagine living in a country where most people around me were culturally and ethnically foreign. i just don't see them as real people.

I wish my society would be more homo

does it mean marrying your countryman will be incestous?

you tell me zhang

I need to say I can't easily distinguish not-east-asians

>Doesn't that basically make everyone a part of your family? No one is a stranger. It's not like in Multicultural countries where everybody is a stranger.
Not really. There are no differences in these regards. Mostly it's culture itself, even supposed "multicultural" societies aren't really so much different cultures co-existing, rather one culture dominating and others on the side line (or completely absorbed all together).

err..I'm not sure but in many cultures people call each other brother or sister when they're not even related by blood. In India, people often say Bhai which means brother.

india is neither homogenous nor unicultural though

1 of 30 marriage couples is Japanese and foreigner in Japan now

russian whores are nasty tbqh

Chinks aren't human though.

It is compared to America and Canada.

If you enter a Tim-Horton's in Canada, you'll hear people speaking in a dozen or so languages.

酒井高徳 / SAKAI, Gotoku

It feels safe but instead there is a sheer peer pressure.

Silver medalists of 4x100m relay in Rio 2016

Same here, having same beliefs brings everyone closer. We call guys bhai(bro) and young girl bagi(sis). Its the same as when japan says onii-chan

He's pretty good-looking.

no he isnt

There are one million poles here too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Canadians

New world divisions are in broad strokes though; all whites are considered the same, while in Europe a British city full of Poles would be multicultural

The same way all Indians, East Asians and Middle Easterners don't think of themselves as the same, even if people not from those groups do

The largest ethnic group in India, Hindustanis, are just 46% of the population, compared to a 72% (or 63% non hispanic) white population in the USA

Hindustani is also a pan ethnicity at that, the real largest sole ethnic group are Punjabis, at about 9.5% of the Indian population

>everybody has the same culture and beliefs as you
homogeneity doesn't do that, see all civil wars

haha benis

Well pakistan is homogenous since no one would want to immigrate here.

But we say the same here too. We say Bruder, Brudi or sometimes Bro to each other

polaks are boring and ugly
just look at those retarded costumes and shitty faces

It felt great. Too bad our idiot politicians threw it away.

finnish people are trash anyway

Japanese and German
the left, Japanese and Jamaican

>Japanese and German
The master race?

In a society like that, it sucks being more "unique"
>tfw people think I am Japanese because apparently I look Japanese

Yeah, not like those exciting iraqis, afghanis and syrians.

They should be replaced by Greeks.

I feel safer around my own kind. But im also shy and biased.
>Family
That not but when there are many drunk people in the trains at the weekend you start randomly being talked at by others, never did that happen with people of foreign roots yet tho.

That means 3% mixed offspring.
But I guess that includes koreans who can be absorbed easily?

Id wager the abyss between the many religions and peoples with their own languages and age old customs is greater then between a black and a white dude born in canada.

No, not in the slightest.

It sounds like incest.

kek Japan is getting so enriched in the next 30 years, enjoy your Syrians and creepy whites

this