South American shitholes should secretly develop Nuclear Weapons to defend them selves from US """"Influence""""

South American shitholes should secretly develop Nuclear Weapons to defend them selves from US """"Influence"""".

Why havent they done this yet with the help of China, Russia or Israel?

The US wouldn't act so tough in south America if there was a danger of Houston being glassed when they chimp out.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0001175541.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nuclear proliferation in SA would have been more useful a few decades ago when the CIA went completely insane and turned the entire continent into their private political experiment, US influence these days is mostly limited to economic control and being angry about Venezuela

Still, it would prevent them from exerting pressure and chimping out in the future.

We already have nukes, they are just disassembled.

We've gone over this before. You do not have nuclear weapons.

>any SA regime trying to get nukes

They'd get coup'd faster than you can say Central Intelligence Agency

Mexicans are already destroying US for us

No.
We should legalize drugs production
Get all American youth addicted meanwhile making huge profit
Make Americans suck our cocks to get the next drugs shipment

This

"""si jakajak estos yankis son botijas tontos""" ""vamos a orinar al wc"" ""tengo altas championes""
t. washington bermudez

Why dont south American cunts get together and sue the USA for using the name "United States of America" since they are clearly not.
I mean Iceland(cunt) are trying to sue Iceland(supermarket) for using the name Iceland.

volve a tu chosa, amerindio estupido

You can actually sue countries? I'm suing Argentina for being so ugly.

just don't tell baraguay ...

>tfw no fully developed Neo European American continent

FUCK YOU AMERICA!!!

Not worth the money, technology to launch satellites is enough to scary bully countries. Our nuclear plants can produce the right fuel if necessary.

>actually caring about irrelevant brown reggaton shitholes
Even here in the mother country, nobody gives a shit about them.

No sane person would put nuclear weaponry on a "latino"s hands

Actually I agree. There no better deterrent to imperialism than nukes.

>should secretly develop
>Why havent they done this yet
Do you see the problem with this line of logic?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0001175541.pdf

Nuclear plants are scary af. I don't want them here look at what happened in Japan.

That's because the japs are retards and built a power plant in an earthquake AND tsunami hotzone, and it had an outdated design too.

Nuking Cuba and Venezuela would go a long way to improving South America.