Be Soviet Union

>Be Soviet Union
>Push back Germans
>Suffer casualties outproportionally higher than other beligerents
>USA takes all the credit with the landing in Normandy
>Fast forward a couple of years
>Send a man into space along with other space-related achievements
>USA claims it won the space race because it sent a man to the moon which is disputed, anyway.

Why do they keep doing it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopedia.com/history/united-states-and-canada/us-history/lend-lease
sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2007/12/19/168522.html
perspectivesofthepast.com/europe-in-the-era-of-the-world-wars/the-significance-of-the-allied-lend-lease-program-and-soviet-victory-during-the-second-world-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its capitalism, you commie fuck.

you don't win the poker game because you won the first bet

you win it when the other player doesn't or can't play anymore

Moon landing wasn't even bet
It's more like USSR won the game but then usa says "Let's play one more hand hurr durr"

3 year old mission?
2months old baby?
wifes son?

>be soviet union
>throw hordess of your own men to die in a war because muh communism
>praised as saviors of europe while be morally distraught
>usa comes in
>wipes out japan with 2 dirty nukes
>feelsgood
>lend lease
>invasion plans of d day
>invasion plans and cooperation invasions of north africa and italy
>fast forward a couple years
>soviet send dog, chimp, woman, and man into space
>great achievement
>usa sends men to moon furthest and challenging
>wooo ya go science
>fast forward
>some eastern european dude complains on an firefly enthusiast forum about muh contributions on a american made website on american made internet

woah

Here you go Paddy. Now leave us alone.

>the moon landing is disputed

>be soviet union
>throw hordess of your own men to die in a war because muh communism
Blatant lie, blitzkrieg caused that casualities (5 millions USSR soldiers dead and around 3 german)
>Lend lease
meme
>D day
even bigger meme, when best german divisions fought on eastern front western consisted mostly of conscripted babies

>"""blitzkrieg"""
>starving your own men out in cities because you didn't want to lose them
>literally every battle of yours is about 1mil russian casualties
>also throwing hordes of your own guys at 1 man with 1 gun in finnish territory and still lose

>lend lease
>""""meme""""
let's forget about 50bil we sent everyone to help out.
also
>creating a two front war so germans don't stomp your slav asses to dust on a sole constrated offensive

>d day
>"""even bigger meme"""

sureeeeeeeeeeeee

maybe not 1mil but you did lose on the whole less casualties thing.

>starving your own men out in cities because you didn't want to lose them
Source?
>MUH WE SENT YOU 3% OF YOUR EQUIPMENT WE WON NOT YU

1 battle on eastern front caused more axis casualities than whole your memetheatre

siege of leningrad? i dont remember. all i know is city was sieged and people were starving eating fucking dogs and shit.

>>MUH WE SENT YOU 3% OF YOUR EQUIPMENT WE WON NOT YU
3% actually 23% you're welcome.

>1 battle on eastern front caused more axis casualities than whole your memetheatre

congrats. easy to do when you just throw your soldiers at the enemy. it's a well known meme. look it up

also
>discredting the enitre pacific theatre and western front because russia stronk!

the level of arrogance is equal to our own tbhh

You're fucking delusional literally USSR evacuated as much civilians throught tthat corridor as possible
>23
>lying on the internet
>it's a well known meme
Yes it's a meme and lie nothing more

Hell. It's a lie? Damn, guess I will just have to believe you.

>3% actually 23% you're welcome.
It was 7%, stop making up numbers
encyclopedia.com/history/united-states-and-canada/us-history/lend-lease

Congrats you made me butthurt
Any ignorant burger can easily make me butthurt

superior american tech allows him to send semen to his wife to inseminate

We disobeyed Hitler and allowed the civilians to get supplies through that road of life. No need to thank us :^)

>"he United States sold to the Soviet Union from October 1, 1941 to May 31, 1945 the following: 427,284 trucks, 13,303 combat vehicles, 35,170 motorcycles, 2,328 ordnance service vehicles, 2,670,371 tons of petroleum products (gasoline and oil) or 57.8 percent of the High-octane aviation fuel,[24] 4,478,116 tons of foodstuffs (canned meats, sugar, flour, salt, etc.), 1,911 steam locomotives, 66 Diesel locomotives, 9,920 flat cars, 1,000 dump cars, 120 tank cars, and 35 heavy machinery cars. Provided ordnance goods (ammunition, artillery shells, mines, assorted explosives) amounted to 53 percent of total domestic production. Thereafter it saw the passage of 4,160,000 tons of goods"
sure sounds like 7% to me. man i should stop making up numbers. me so stupid. superior german education

>ignorant burger
Man, you convinced me. Now convince the rest of the internet :)

>U.S. aid constituted only about 7 percent of what the Soviet Union itself produced during the war, but it did allow the Soviets to concentrate their production in the most efficient manner.
Just read the fucking text you imbecile

>quoting your page again is definite proof

man, that website has everything! show me more! it's almost like different books and website has different answers!

7% gave them the edge to win against the good guys and sent the world into a timeline where evil reigns. It's 100% thanks to americans that we live in a anglo-bolshevik dystopia.

>making up numbers without giving a source
>I correct his numbers and actually provide a reliable source
>"hurr durr there's always more than one answer"
ignorance at its finest

>making up numbers without giving a source

"Lend-Lease Shipments: World War II, Section IIIB, Published by Office, Chief of Finance, War Department, 31 December 1946, p. 8."
this is a book too i think

"Sea routes of Soviet Lend-Lease:Voice of Russia"
visit webiste for artic route sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2007/12/19/168522.html

"Zaloga (Armored Thunderbolt) p. 28, 30, 31"

Buy that book too if you want. your money ;)

>>"hurr durr there's always more than one answer"

Yeah there is. Didn't know the entire world agreed upon 7% kraut

>ignorance at its finest
ah yes. ignorant. love that word. makes people think they won an arguement. also you defending a dude that said lend lease was a meme btw.

The 7% were a great help for the Soviets and probably saved thousands of lives, there's no doubt about that, but it wasn't really crucial for the victory over Nazi Germany

Via black bull

a meme that was 150bil in todays current which is more than russia's current military budget it seems

lmao
m
a
o

i never said it was crucial. just trying to defend it from a dude that just scuffed it off as a ""meme"""

"Sokolov’s research shows much more significant figures ranging “anywhere from 15 percent to 25 percent and in some upwards to 50 percent." These figures contrast sharply with historians such as Munting."

perspectivesofthepast.com/europe-in-the-era-of-the-world-wars/the-significance-of-the-allied-lend-lease-program-and-soviet-victory-during-the-second-world-war/

would make sense why soviets leaders would want to discredit lend lease. fine tho

>because it sent a man to the moon which is disputed, anyway.
don't be an idiot, ivan

Why is it so triggering when someone mentions that the moon landing is fake?
Its like when the kike gets asked about the talmud verse explaining its ok to rape a goy baby

Because "moon landings are fake!!!11" is old soviet propaganda and psyops that still lives on as a meme.

Meanwhile there is zero proof that soviets 1. sent a man into space and 2. the alleged satellite they sent into space was actually operational and not a pile of scrap metal.

Finland doesnt exist
Even if it did, by some miracle, i still would NOT like Finland.

>>Be Soviet Union
>>Push back Germans
>>Suffer casualties outproportionally higher than other beligerents
>>USA takes all the credit with the landing in Normandy
And Lend-Lease, which Stalin said saved the USSR.

>>Fast forward a couple of years
>>Send a man into space along with other space-related achievements
>>USA claims it won the space race because it sent a man to the moon
Correct. The space race was about pushing boundaries and the US successfully pushed them much farther than the USSR.

>>which is disputed, anyway.
Lel.

>Why do they keep doing it, Sup Forums?
Because in the absence of Nazism we had to find someone else to hate and fear.

cierren el orto y empiecen a matarse entre ustedes de nuevo asi vivimos la buena vida