Do you prefer Southern Europe or Northern Europe?

do you prefer Southern Europe or Northern Europe?

Greece

Western Europe

This doesn't make any fucking sense.

South

Eastern Europe

Northern Europe
>white
>rich and successful
>no corruption
>great living standards

Southern Europe
>not white
>run by lazy sandniggers
>debt
>shit economy
>corrupt governments
>awful living standards

Northern Europe has all the refugees tho

Atlantic Europe

I bet most of you anti Europeans are dark trash.

only germany and sweden

And it's still richer and safer than Southern Europe.

you'd be amazed how many american whites hate europe

Why did you think they're all fleeing here and not south europe you dumb fuck

>implying political similiarity

Says the fucking turkroach

why?

I am a Greek

central europe

Northern Europe isn't white, northern europeans NEVER achieved anything in history and are no better than niggers.

>b-but muh blonde hair and blue eyes!
>b-but muh vikangz!

Who cares if they never achieved anything, all that shit is in the past. Greece is a poor 3rd world shithole now

South Europe is shit from an economical point of view
But I bet Sicilians have a more comfy life than Finnish people. Not even talking about North Italians

It surely is a great place to live if you don't have to work for your living

>Northern Europe isn't white
>Greek flag
WEW

Greece is a 1st world country and Greeks are wealthier than most humans on the planet.

subhumans cant be white

Why does this ikibey still think he's Greek and white

I have to agree with the "greek" there

In Europe, people do not use this word white like you.

>blacks decreasing
Wtf I love the future now!

>It surely is a great place to live if you don't have to work for your living

that mentality...

>1488
germany never won a world war
Greece never lost a world war

not decreasing
The American population is growing so their share on the whole population goes down, but not their total number.

>northern europeans NEVER achieved anything in history

When in history? I'm pretty sure Sweden achieved WAY^n more than Greece in the 16th-18th centuries

I don't know about you fellas but I would rather be poor than have to deal with refugees

While all European nations flourished Greeks and others had to deal with the turkish scum.

we're not european

>I bet most of you anti Europeans are dark trash.

from the USA the categories usually are

1) white supremacists/nationalists of North American background

2) middle easterners/south asians/east asians who don't like to see any emerging pan-european identity in the USA since they feel it threatens their position

3) American nationalists who dislike potential competition with the EU. this is the same crowd who generally promotes dissolution of the EU under the guise that it's "bad for European interests"

4) shitposters

didnt read

1 should read North European background*

>North Europe
>Safer than the South

But then they were nothing compared with Spain or France or even fucking Turkey (Ottoman Empire)

>US has the great depression listed while every other country had the financial crisis
Misleading but an interesting comparison. With so many people out of work maybe the government should adopt large scale work programs like the US and Germany did

Southern Europe : less developed, more redpilled
Northern Europe : more developed, less redpilled

South Europeans are the ones with the open borders.

If Greece imports thousands of subhumans it would be the same shit as america or germany.

check the shape of Greece

Definitely not Spain
We only have like 1500 refugees, and look at Melilla or Ceuta

I was talking about the people.

If Europe isn't flooded with africans it's because of us

Wasn't talking about importing anybody heidrich, just make-work programs like the US ran to improve infrastructure, clean up the cities and communities, and beautify the country. Basically the civilian conservation corps.

Southern Europe:great for tourism, shifty for living there
Northern Europe:shitty for Tourism, great for living there

what a dumb fucking thread

>work programs

>greeks

I think there might be a problem there

kill all below red line

Greece had to take credits because shitmany didnt know how to deal with the crisis either

now all money is used to pay credits back

out of all those credits
5, yes five, percent were used to improve the country
rest went to banks
mostly kraut and french banks.

the germ parasites earn in the background and spread bad news about other countries which makes shitmany even more attractive

there was a report that shitaly lost many customers because of that

also fucking shitmany is alon to blame for the refugee crisis
they literally invited every subhuman on the planet and closed their borders when they realized that it was a shit idea

more like this

anglo subhuman

Great Britain

t. bretonigger

Why was the French peninsula spared? I'm genuinely curious.

How is Northern Europe shitty for tourism? Or by Northern Europe do you just mean Scandinavia?

anglo subhuman vs Helios

is shaped like a piece of shit

celto-nordic union

we are pretty full too, yeah, they want to go north, but in the meantime they remain here, and new hordes always arrive

I am Iberia.

now you are young and will ignore this map
but it will become worse when you are really old
you will die alone and modern medicine will keep you subhumans much longer alive

yeah sure we love those we fought for 1000 years and more

anyway it's you and your other central continental faggots that decide everything

>high life expectancy is bad

Southern Europe is less cucked, more sunny, more cultured, has better food and more attractive women. It is completely superior to Germanic and Nordic shitholes.

Northern europe is worse in every single way

>worse place to live due to the shitty mentality of the people, southern europe is way friendlier and comfier. People in northern europe are cold, unhappy and unfriendly

>responsible for for the dark ages, 30 year wars, genocided the natives while spain assimilated them, the deluge, communism, ww1, ww2, cold war (americans descend from northern europe), left wing degeneracy, EU and the refugee crisis. Northern euros are simply evil.

>waaaaaaaay worse culture and vastly inferior contributions to high culture, northern euros barely have any culture at all and what they got they simply copied from the south.

>They where barbarians while the south spread civilization.

>Latin languages are simply superior to Germanic ones

S O U T H E R N
O
U
T
H
E
R
N

Southern Europe is far too brown for my taste, when I went there I thought I was in fucking north africa

Southern, of course.
When Southern Europe was laying foundations of European civilization, Northern Europe were a bunch of thieving snowniggers, burning down everything that wasn't edible or shiny enough to grasp their severely limited attention.

Seeing Europe covered in Amerishart flags makes me wanna puke

USA saved europe so better stfu faggot

Where did you go?

Of all the stupid shit to obsess about self hatred has got to be the saddest of the bunch.

Sweden invented WAY more in the 19th century than Spain...

you know I am right, you can not refute it faggot

Eastern

it is when you rot for years in a boring place
you will remember my words when you end up like that anglo subhuman

I woke up at 4 am, i'm too tired to refute your bullshit in any meaningful manner.

beacuse you can't, I have seen enough nord vs mediteranean threads to know that nords can't argue against it.

I would love if would take the good stuff from one another.

I dislike Southern Europe in general unfortunately. I was born pale and in a rainy area (we get more rain than London) but it's still Southern Europe meaning really wet winters and really dry summers.

But what I hate the most about living here is the memes. I kinda look like a Brit (and so do shitloads of people here) yet I get the meme that "I'm not from here" because I can't tan or don't look like them. This is of course because of the meme culture Lisbon has spread.

I'm not even gonna write anymore, otherwise I will get pissed.

tl;dr

Southern Europe has some good things, Northern Europe has others. We should mix both.

I'm too tired to give a shit, i'm just fascinated over your obsession over something so pointless, it's pretty sad.

Sicily, Naples, and some city in Greece that I can't remember

Should I like my Brit or Portuguese side more?

scottish/irish hospitality is awesome, ceud mìle fàilte is the norm here, easy to meet new people in cities and countryside

dark ages aren't a thing here, can't regress from roman technology when there was no roman empire here to start with

were genocided as part of the imperial ages, but hung on to retain unique cultures

high culture is for southern nonces, good culture is stuff like claivie burning, ceilidhs, up helly aa, beltane, samhainn, hogmanay, and decent sports

spread civilisation to the best parts of the world, like canada and new zealand

celtic > germanic > latin

No surprise then unfortunately.

South Iberia, Italy and Greece is border zone of Europe.

I get reminded of that every time I have to travel to South Portugal.

Are you sure it wasn't the locals or was it actual maghrebians?

nothing wrong with being brown, looks better than having pinkish skin

Both are in stupid decline comparing their history.

But Brits still held on for now, so Brits.

Portugal is completely kill, besides the North, some parts of the Center and the Azores.

Might sound embarrassing, but at times I couldn't really tell. I definitely saw some light skinned ones, but there were a lot that were a bit ambiguous.

I have pinkish skin myself, that's not the problem.
The problem isn't skin color itself. I've met tons of Northern Euros who can tan and still look like Euros. My father turns from pink to almost literal brown and still looks 100% from Europe.

The problem with South is their faces.. They look.. off. I can't really explain this better.

For example in Portuguese national team, besides Moutinho and Adrien there is not one single Portuguese who even looks like my friends and family.

both

Were you or your girlfriend raped? If so it was probably maghrebians

>They where barbarians

Roman propaganda

neapolitans are worse than magrebis

>implying non-poors have to deal with them