/cp/

Rapefugee edition
Welcome to Culture Pals! Message diaspora QTs around the world.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread:

First for something

How do I get them to send nudes? pls halp

Why do i only get views when i'm offline? Fuck is this shit.

>imblying any of these rapefugees are females
Yuck..

Some faggot swede keeps viewing me. Probably wants to suck my big anglo dick

I mean just women in general, although I'd like to see some Syrian ass

Any black qts?

Last thread a super thicc nigress got nudes dumped.

Lads how do I get a ladyboy to show me the penis (girl)

Whatever the reason its always the anglos or the jews fault. You should all kill yourself but not before chopping off your dick while its hard and quickly sewing the chopped end so the blood doesn't escape and it remains hard and then take it up your ass after which jump off a roof because you're officially a faggot who likes taking dicks up the ass

pretty sure goats don't post on Interpals Paki, you wont find a wife here.

>mudslime complaining about Anglos
oh the irony

topkek
USA:1 Pakistan:0

why is it so hard to talk to japanese qts, 1 response and after that is tumbleweeds

>t.62%
What the point in finding a girl when Jamal is gonna cuck you in the end?

Japanese women are the white women of Asia. Talk to Thais or Inonesians or filipinos

Pakistan:1
Bong shit:0

Not sure if you're replying to me or not
Are you?

Yeah it's weird, the Koreans are much easier and they're essentially the same people

It seems a lot of East Asian girls are that way, trying to get a normal conversation out of them even is close to impossible, and especially Japs and Koreans

Nah

I like your women by the way, they're very sexy, thanks for that. Lots of lovely nudes

>no cute fennoswedish gf

>especially Japs and Koreans
That's because theyre the whites of asia. the equivalent of America and Britain. They are developed and therefore boring as fuck, talk to poor country women instead.

Lads, I need help

>start talking to qt Turkish girl years ago
>fall in love for the first time
>talk to her all the time
>the conversation is sometimes great but other times boring
>everything else is basically wife-tier
>she comes from a rich family
>they have like 5 houses
>actual interests and hobbies
>she's studying to be an engineer

How do I get over her? I want to just be a friend but all I want to do is fuck her and get her pregnant. Even if I'd have to marry her

Is she muslim?
Have you actually flirted?

Yes to both. She's more culturally Muslim than actively practicing though.

Does she like you back?

Turkish girls seem just as thirsty for westerners just as much as Turkish men in my observations.

Too bad most of them are all prudes, a trip to Turkey would be a huge dicktease .

Say that you want to sniff her butthole and fill her uterus with your man batter

How much do you talk to her? And I take it you haven't met yet

How do you deal with boring girls that are into you?

This one QT from the UK flirts with me and sends me lewds but she absolutely sucks ass at conversation.

It's like I'm putting 90% of the effort into it.

They're not hard user

You have to check the field, talk a bit about her religion, her family, keep on the subject as if it was just a normal religion conversation, but then make sure to know how her parents would deal with her dating a non muslim. Then ask her if she would date a non muslim (it's at this time you have to actually shoot to show that if she could, you would be the guy)
Works every time, but sadly most of them go with the "I can only date a muslim, so you have to convert, but if you convert we can marry"
Yeah, they dont even talk about dating, but marriage already.

just get as many nudes as possible and then chuck once youre bored.

Find another girl

She's already said that she would date anyone regardless of their religion(with the exception of jews and Kurds)

We talk about half the time in a month, we used to talk every day but that was years ago now.

No idea, she definitely did at one point. I'm not sure if she does now but she constantly asks about my love life etc and said she wants to visit/get drunk with me etc.

>Drunk

I THOUGHT THAT WAS ILLEGAL IS ISLAMMMMM

She has loose morals she's down to fug.

Yeah but I'm trying to fug when I visit next month so I gotta keep it up, just don't know how.

>With the exception of jews and kurds
She's a keeper

Then just have some balls and flirt with her, what are you waiting for?

Lads I have a qt italian send me ASMR and she doesn't even know how sexy her voice is

>ASMR?

But yeah man, Italian QTs have sexy voices. My previous Italian literally had the best voice I've ever heard. I've told her that a lot and she was always embarsssed saying she didn't like her voice... crazy

ASMR is getting off to sounds lmao

You all have phone sex?

Guys I'm really lonely tonight, can I get some (You)'s?

negus

I love you

I get off to what she sends but she doesn't know.
D E V I L I S H

(You)

Hi friend, how did your day go?

Yuck, I really really REALLY hate subhuman thirdworlders now.

>talk with germans in german
>they use slang
>get mad when I ask what they mean
>some say that it would be better if I stopped posting in german and to help her with her reading by posting in english
>tell her to go out and buy a book if she wants to read in english
>blocked

>try to talk to non Germans who know the language
>no replies

I miss reading this manga, I cant continue reading it because I forgot the name
Its about a young boy with his literal pedophile bride right

German people are never worth talk to. The German language will soon become Turkish. Learn Turkish instead

I liked the dress designs in the manga (no homo/tranny)

:3

Bride Stories by Kaoru Mori

Yeah, Mori is a god-tier artist.

It's called otoyomegatari I believe

;)

Manga is for losers and the German language is for sissies

That's nice. What part of Italy is she from? The QT I talked with was from Vicenza

Death to america

All the good Germans died in ww1 and ww2 dude

>are never worth talk to

Get out from under that proxy, roach!

Milan, but blood from calabria.

Cheers lads
Same old same old

>Milan

There is a few other anons with QTs from there

What if they are all talking to the same girl...

That happened to me and another user. We were talking to the exactly same Israeli and didn't know it. I just happened to make a post about her here. He recognized what I said. Turns out, the 2 of them had become exclusive 3 days before I posted about her. But that day I posted about her, she sent me a lewd and said she wanted me inside of her

YOU CUNTS BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY FUCKING QT'S

cucked

Wait, you've got to be fucking kidding me.
i am also talking to an Armenian Israeli

W-when was this.

shit I just realized the date was in the image

uhh, maybe I'll stop talking to her

Tell him fuck off we're full

What would the chances be of this happening to me but with a black qt?

just treat her as nudes factory

there are some, but could be catfishing

Kek

What is the first letter of her city?

T

tel'aviv?

yup

:( i was being cruel. I told him that if he's not doing well in turkey he wont be doing well here either and that refugees should stop escaping their problems. REEEEE AND IM A SHITSKIN MYSELF. Hypocrite desu.
Er zijn kankerveel antillianen hier die een tatta willen hebben hier in Nederland (en waarschijnlijk op interpals maar ik heb hier nooit actief naar gezocht)

Also why dont white men/women rarely message me? They just visit me and get happy when I respond back but they dont seem to take the initiative to message me first. I want humans to talk with a subhuman (me) not subhumans who wanna talk with a subhuman (me).

She's probably a ZOG plant to indoctrinate young aryans into judaic satanism

I'm already indoctrinated, I'm in the military. I hope there is war in Iran, I want to be a good goy.

Whites have to deal with nonwhites on a daily basis, we don't want to deal with you online as well.

t.62%

Not her

THANK GOD
I already made plans to go and see her. Jesus christ my heart was breaking

>hier
Could you please specify?
Not Rotterdam please.
Oh, and they're no gold diggers, right?

What are your interpals habits /cp/?

Whenever a thai female views my profile, I immediately squint my eyes as if I will be able to tell if it's male or female from the small profile picture.

When are you going?

Got a islamic turkish qt, sends me photos of her frequently, but at the beggining she said that she broke up with her boyfriend because he just wanted sex. Do I have any hope to get nudes?

Also which countries are the easiest to go full turk on? I want to give it a try.

June

Not the Brit you're replying to but I wonder if they see you "as one of them" hence the weird immigration message lol.
Do you find Dutch society racist? I don't think British society is but I notice that most of the shitskins I know all hang out with other shitskins mostly. I think we're more racist that we think we are and don't see it a lot of the time

Oh nice. Have fun and make sure to post here under the new flag!

Are you a qt grill?

>girls sends me a picture of herself in her uni graduation gown
>sticker on her wall in background says "I LOVE SEX"

Slut

I'm a qt girl if you imagine it hard enough.

I like to visit the profiles of the old men who say perverted things on teen girls walls