Why are we the only white country that has balls?

Why are we the only white country that has balls?

oh wow le 56% face lmao looooooolllll
you are not white! lmao happy now heh
lol

the bigger the balls the more it will hurt if you kick them.

>this question

Well, despite the memes on this board, most people think of a white person when they think of America

haha...yeah about that...

Why do post this every other day?

they literally always use a black person in our text book to show american

I personally think of a medium obese white middle aged cowboy with white leather clothes when someone mentions america.

no offense.

Europe keeps getting attacked by terrorists while people like me, who signed up for the miltiary, shoot Muslims

We don't have a bunch of ethnic minorities running around here. We're much prone for violent solutions than these European faggots

Our country has seen destruction before yet we aren't this brainwashed

>this is what americans think

post was also not ironic

A 56%ANO!

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

But you haven't - too much gays and fat femenists.

>while people like me, who signed up for the military, risk life and limb for the security and prosperity of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Greater Israel

Fixed that for you, family

People think about germans from nazi propaganda

When I think of Germans I think of large white dudes who love only to work and play train simulator

Have you signed up for the military?

No you're just an autist.

delete this

same and the dude is train engineer or some very narrow speciality like thar

No, I haven't signed up for the military because I'm not a credulous retard who invades other countries for welfare benefits

no you didn't because you're a coward who needs the bravery of a computer screen to talk shit, while people like me actually risk my life for my country and to show Muslims who's boss.

You wouldn't fucking dare say this in my face in real life because I would crush you.

You're gonna tell me how the US military can destroy the whole solar system too?

Truck sims are better 2bh.

wtf I hate Russia now

nice meme, amigo!

dog bless

You risk your life to be a disposable pawn in the game of geopolitical chess played by our country's ruling elite, you deluded cuck. But by all means, continue proudly sucking Saudi and Israeli cock: it makes no difference to me.

We're the top of American society here. Unlike Europe, we have a warlike culture who's willing to kill innocent and guilty for our interests

>white country
>usa

When I think of Germans, I think of sausages. Big fat fucking sausages in Bavaria with a glorious Holy Roman Empire flag somewhere in the background and women dressed in dirndls.

t. someone who isn't fit enough to be in the military

Military people get universal respect no matter where they go. If you died, no one would care

Americans losing their lives in the middle east is literally a pointless endeavour, and it's horrible to say so many brave young people died for nothing at all, but that's what it is.
their families are gonna get a respectful salute from a duchebag in a uniform they don't know and tell themselves their child died for a greater cause, but he didn't. he died for literally nothing in some shitty sandpit.

people not being able to accept this is probably
the main reason the government gets away with it, the parents don't want to dishonor their son by questioning it and it's smooth sailing for more stupid killings.

>We're the top of American society

Hmmmmmm

>Americans
>balls
Kek. Americans are cowards in battle. Everyone knows this. Most you can do is drop bombs rather than actually fight.
Also
>Americans
>white

People who sign up to the military are either sociopaths looking for a legal way to murder people, or gutless cowards who couldn't hack it in real life and jump on the one thing they know doesn't require any ability or worth as an individual to be recognised as being a "respected" member of society.
Basically a pathetic piece of shit welfare queen who has the arrogance to talk down others who actually do something positive for your society.

You're fucking human garbage, mate.

You are just as retarded as he is

one american business owners does more good for america than your entire military combined

good post

there's also the centrist line that you can be a random grunt who went to Iraq and fucked up some other small timers (who had it coming) but that in the scheme of things, it obviously didn't fucking matter

and

you know

like, just take personal satisfaction

man

And what positive thing have you done for society, Mr. Kangaroo Man?

t. rejected from the military

Hmm actually it goes more like this--

Respectable members of society:
>teachers
>firemen and EMTs
>family doctors
>nurses
>engineers
>tradesmen and laborers
>farmers

Welfare queens and mentally ill criminals:
>military service members

jesus dude, take some benzos and/or burn one

some people just spin wrenches on helicopters in the coast guard without being preachy dicks about it because, yeah, the military is the only social democracy in the US. not wanting to live in the project doesn't makes you "arrogant pathetic shit welfare queen fucking human garbage"

>the military is the only social democracy in the US

>this whole thread
Fucking gringos

Damned skippy!

I respect people who join the military because they need to support themselves and their families, but mindless troop worship and bloodlust against random ass brown countries is an undeniable cancer on our society that needs to be rooted out.

the thread is about military service, not the proposed pay rise for drug cartels

And based on how Muslims are terrorizing Europe, maybe us """sociopaths""" are needed to do the dirty work soft Europeans aren't willing to do.

claro, morty, el problema no es el cuckold ¡es el maldito gabacho!

>it's actually real

holy shit

He's not wrong. Many people coming out of US high schools have no other real options for achieving a decent standard of living and fiscal independence than joining the military.

I wasn't talking about trump but about an abstract business owner

>Democracy (Greek: δημοkρατία, Dēmokratía literally "rule of the commoners"), in modern usage, is a system of government in which the citizens exercise power directly or elect representatives from among themselves to form a governing body, such as a parliament.
Nothing about the military is a democracy. What he meant to say was social support.

Those Wahhabist and Salafist terrorists were created as a direct result of our destabilization of Iraq and permissive attitudes toward Sunni Gulf State funding of terror organizations, you absolute fucking mongoloid.

or he meant to say meritocracy

Blah blah blah, I don't care

They're all the enemy. Every man, woman and child. I don't care, they're enemies.

Every one of my army buddies agrees with me on this.

food, medical, dental, housing, education provided or paid for
Yeah, this thread seems adequately hatefilled that I can rant honestly

I was a Mechanized Infantryman. I enlisted in 2004 and was in Iraq in 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2009. I retired in 2010. I'm 30 now, deaf in one ear, can't swim or run and only allowed to walk 2 miles daily. w00t arthritis, epilepsy, IEDs

I never minded any of my problems because I knew what I was getting myself into, but again, I knew I was facing normie tier rural poverty if I didn't go on active duty a month out of high school. I was lucky because I was good at paperwork and the VA gave me 100%, then I got SSDI

I always hated blood lust and military worship, but people hating on guys for still using, say, a tough olive colored backpack because it makes me a Rambo is fucking retarded too ... or shaving clean because it's easier than keeping a beard aesthetic

>brave
>be too dumb to get a normal job so go to military
lol

thank you based user
I meant what I said, learn to use a dictionary. I have fucking brain damage and know what a social democracy is, retard

You mean the only ""white"" country that plays handegg.

Europe has footballs.

says the country with conscription

it's Sup Forums, so i'm not gonna get upset
or anything, the board is designed for shit-talking, but you should really stop for a second and think about what you're saying, the lives that were lost, and what people faced.

because you know, actual war is kinda harsher than your call of duty no death run, however epic it may be

Damn, sorry to hear about all the medical issues pham. I agree that as a society we need to be much more supportive of veterans and their needs. However, I feel that it's important also to ameliorate the social and economic conditions which force people into military service, and get us into wars that really aren't in the best interest of our country.

Invading Iraq and Afghanistan and hopefully Syria will help protect us.

Look at how they're running wild in Europe. They need to be repressed. Otherwise they will repress us here.

If you don't mind me asking, how is your access to medical care? Do you get all the care you need?

Kek. Look at Sweden. That's the answers. Yuros are feminine fags. Even the Russians appear tough compared to them. But when they face us they are pussies who never walk the walk. We own this world.

>it is actually real

yo, EUbros, I'm a dual Italian citizen, thinking about moving to Flanders or Netherlands, pointers?

naw homie, I'm 30 and I have all my shit together. I wasted my 20s drinking, smoking pot, in a monastery and then this weird Marxist cult in the hood. I wasn't a cult member, the rent was just amazing.

but the whole time I was good at paper work, so even though retards from the VA were giving me the wrong drugs and the Army denied causing my problems, I just got private physicians and fixed my own shit

no lie, on my 30th birthday I realized I didn't feel old, I just felt less retarded than I had for a decade straight

like I told that guy: the VA is sort of fucking retarded about a lot of shit, but not in the way the media bashes it. my psychiatrists there all sucked balls, so I just linked up with this dude on the outside. He's sort of a pill mill, but I only learned that after the fact. We experimented with a bunch of weird shit, and finally my brain runs again.

I only went with him because he's my allergist's neighbor, and the fucking VA was too cheap to give me allergy shots

>flag
Hahahaha
Says a fucking gold gnome that was hiding in his cellar to avoid most of the wars in the worlds history and getting rich off of the jews' gold.

Isn't it easier to get laid if you were in the military? is it true that there's rampant cheating?

What a drama queen. You lose more people to drunk driving probably.

(going on)
VA physical medicine's actually been OK for me, nothing special, but I don't expect miracles either.

I use them for free dentistry, because why not save a few bucks? It's a hard job to fuck up, and I take good care of my teeth.

Modafinil is the shit, bitch

>has balls
aren't you guys (white people, especially americans) always calling each other cucks and nu males? you can't have it both ways

I actually never pulled much while I was in the Green Machine. had a steady gf, but whatever.

I was fucking insane/retarded in my 20s, and working as a civilian at the Pentagon or other places in the DC area. Chicks are impossible up there, even if you're not losing your mind and living in the bottom of a bottle.

As for cheating, not that I saw, but then again, to hear others tell it, there's rampant military rape too ...

afraid not, we can hold our liquor here. i understand why someone raised on bud light would find that strange though

Military should be solely set up for defense. Yours is built on mobile invasions since ww1. You're not fooling anyone but yourself if you think you're actually holding up world peace and making things better.

But judging ffomr your other posts you're nothing more than a meathead whose ready to take a bullet for anyone granted he's assured dog blesses him.

Do you find it helpful for your mental wellness to visit the range and shoot a bit every now and then? I've heard that some vets say that helps them after coming back to civilian life.

Ok, enjoy your terrorist attacks then

Europe hasn't seen this kind of invasion and violence since WW2, and yet we're the ones out of line

Excuse me for not wanting that to happen to my country. The best defense is a good offense.

more like balls of FAT haha bunch of fatasses

shit, double post again, sorry

I moved to South Florida and spent about a year getting drinking out of my system literally whoring, or with sluts who didn't charge cash.

A month of that was with a nympho who was giving me physical symptoms of exhaustion about 2 weeks in. If we weren't banging, I was recovering. It was not fun. My only friend, my roomie, accused me of being one of those guys who has no friends when dating -- which I'm not.

He laughed it off "no, I hear you guys and know it's not like that, you poor silly bastard."

>enough blogging on my part

Croatia, tell me about your country. Everyone I know says it's incredible

I used to shoot competitively, but I was nothing special. I recently sold my last hunting rifle, and my target .22 to fund fixing my car. I'm selling the car to a close old friend who needs it, on the cheap, to fund skipping to Europe

Shooting can be very zen and help with focus, but I never got into macho gun culture ... sorry to sound all SJW. It seemed like there were 2 kinds of grunts. Fucking geeky Terminal Lance types (me) and the gym rats who become Ranger Up

Other than Carver I've never heard of a single one of these black inventors.

Also, Edison was more of a business man who hired inventors.

You've already got a really good defense. It's called the Atlantic Ocean

>Ok, enjoy your terrorist attacks then

I could stop enjoying them if you'd stop supporting genocidal dictators who promise your country (dog bless) oil. You fight there to keep US economy going since it rests on simple oil-economy ran by continous military machine. You're not one bit better than the people you kill.

It's sad but in poor rural areas its true for many.

> You're not one bit better than the people you kill.

You don't honestly believe that, you Eurocuck

We're white and civilized, and they're barbarians. We're putting down the herd.

Your idiot governments keep inviting them in and treating them like they're some sort of equals, when they're less than animals.

>most people think of a white person when they think of America
How to say this gently... Ummm....

>You don't honestly believe that

Yes i do since i'm not a brainwashed sub 80iq meathead who's only good for "le pew pew kill le muslim world be good now"

geeky 30 year old vet here

I think that analysis is a little simplistic (invasions for oil)

agree on "not better than" insofar as I was rumbling with local small time hards who just wanted to defend turf, not Abu Musab al Zarqawi

>or, lumpen shit I woulda wound up doing had I not enlisted
>and my friends did when they stayed home

The War's prime mover is much more the defense industry at large than oil proper

You and I both know that if the US took it upon itself to genocide all Muslims, the world would be a better place

Sorry if Europe doesn't have the balls to do that.

This. Also gib contractor job.

The defense industry is definitely a huge factor. Still, when I look at what we allow the Saudis to get away with I can't help but think that oil tops the list of our priorities.

>We don't have a bunch of ethnic minorities running around
Of course, since they're soon to become the majority

yeah i just barely missed that era. buddy a hair older than me spent a year rounding up guns in downtown baghdad. you wouldn't believe the shit they plucked up (and the cash he plucked up from triple canopy)
uhhhhh I have to live this guy down when I'm on your continent