ITT: Things that make you laugh!

Things that make me laugh is whenever someone says " AMERICA SUCKS " yet is using an invention created by Americans. One direct invention is the swivel chair, created by Thomas Jefferson.

S

H

A

R

T

I

>why, yes, I do confuse geopolitical entities with personal achievements

N

M

T

delet this

Thomas Jefferson was the third president and founding father of USA. So yes it is a personal achievement of USA.

RUINED

Can't even coordinate to make a funny meme. GG.

Haha. I rest my case.

I don't understand how? He represented America as a founding father and third president. You're probably on a swivel chair right now.

You guessed wrong.

>Americans invented swivel chair
>We won space race
rly maeks you think

We landed on the moon and won the cold war?
>INB4 you say " BUT MUM MUH IT WAS A DRAW "

USSR was disbanded and it lost most of it's communist influence.

Christ you people are cancerous.

Plus USSR's method behind going to the moon was less successful than the American's rocket. And it never even got there, our rockets were far superior. This isn't a dick measuring contest, your country and our country work together in ISS. And your country did push forward in space.

>CHRIST YOU PEOPLE ARE CANCEROUS
You're cancerous as fuck too, we're on a North Korean Nuclear Launching Site. Everyone is cancerous.

>our rockets were far superior.
Hah fuck burgers ITT: things that make me laugh rly

memes

I don't think you understand the history. Okay let me give you a history lesson.

The N1 Rocket never got to the moon, each four attempts to get to the moon failed. Their idea on making the rocket work better was
>" HUR DUR! COMRADES LET'S ADD MORE ROCKETS! THAT SHOULD SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS OF THE ROCKET CONSTANTLY FAILING "

There was also other things that made it far worse, but I forgot. I remember that the landing craft was way smaller than the Apollo, and the Apollo accomplished it's mission with far fewer rockets. But I'm not sure.

WE WUZ INVENTORS N' SHEET

>Mad his country never did a single thing of note