On the warpath edition
youtube.com/watch?v=PQj8xOknzKc

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thespainreport/status/852190626212982789
youtube.com/watch?v=nkCw3odRo8s
youtube.com/watch?v=T_rOzYo77jI
youtube.com/watch?v=6M40RUgCsWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oTWHXSRL5b4
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/12/inspectorate-warns-of-serious-concerns-over-met-police-performance
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39187265
twitter.com/UNGeneva/status/852060972923723776
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39575503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/balt/

literally watching this rn

anime

last day at work FOREVER today

Me

whites BTFO

twitter.com/thespainreport/status/852190626212982789

BASED LESTER LADS
SMELLY SP*NISH BASTARDS BTFO

Which Joe Rogan podcast should I watch

my sleeping pattern always goes to shit when i have holidays from uni, always get depressed too

>audrey

ah yes the nigger using a white name after she got bleached

eh?
is that an american thing or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=nkCw3odRo8s

>Born 2004
>12 years old

JUST

Sara isn't attractive

its a warning

>punching your own wall
>breaking your own stuff
why do autists do this?

>white boy
astounding that Americans let their women talk this way about them

>Spanish bastards
>Gibraltar is ours

>THIN
>AMERICAN
>WALLS

think anyone would be impressed if i did that

>Americans
>white

why do poles love to post this picture?

each image is equally shit. Their country is also third world.

anyone here getting steel division: normandy 1944?

BEFORE

youtube.com/watch?v=T_rOzYo77jI

AFTER

youtube.com/watch?v=6M40RUgCsWQ

how do they get away with this

Boxxy?

I don't measure success by the amount of money I've earned.
I don't measure my success by the accolades I've received.
I don't measure my success by the fame or stature I've obtained.
I measure my success by the lives I've changed.
I measure my success by the love I've given.
I measure my success by the obstacles I've overcome.
I measure my success by the number of times I refused to conform.
I measure my success by the number of times I stood up for myself.
I measure my success by the number of times I didn't let expectations control me.
I measure my success by the number of times I showed someone else that it's okay to be themselves.
I measure my success by the number of young kings and queens who feel validated because they see someone who looks like them achieving things they were taught they couldn't achieve.
I measure my success in hope.
I measure my success in love.
I measure my success in authenticity.
I measure my success in freedom.

no

i've unironically done this before

smashed loads of playstation controllers against the wall too lel

Just had a sandwich consisting entirely of salad.

Americans literally believe tv is real life
the lines of reality and fiction are completely blurred in that country

*punches a hole in the duplicitous whore for tweeting about my private anger issues*

youtube.com/watch?v=oTWHXSRL5b4

RASHEED B T F O

ah yes, english people

fascinating how whenever scottish, irish or welsh fans go abroad there's never any trouble, but the english fight and embarrass themselves wherever they go

Just bought my first bitcoin lads, only about 5 years too late desu.

why does Russia have a random bit of land in the middle of europe?

>Aika will never sit on your face

None of you know what JUST is.

>Yank women unironically commonly refer to Yank men with a derogatory term for them invented by black men

Poles are a deluded bunch of fools. They think they're a powerful nation. Ugly little chimps.

colonialism, like with gibraltar

need a japanese gf

what term

literally the most common question asked on this board outside of "what happens here"? *picture of Luxembourg or Liechtenstein*

Google it you newcunt

you can google this

>their women
stop using this phrase

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/12/inspectorate-warns-of-serious-concerns-over-met-police-performance

>Gun crime was up 42% and knife crime rose 24%. Overall crime was up 4.5% to nearly 774,737 offences, with 16.72% counted as solved, down from 18.8% the previous year.

hmm I wonder why this is. Anyone got any guesses. Is it little Timmy who's stabbing people? Why are leftards in denial about what's going on here?

There's a woman on bt sport lads hahahah who is this bird. Speaks like a robot

all hell broken loose since brexit

>Americans
>white

ah yes, (((university)))

>Gun crime was up 42%

So it was like 6 this year?

exterminate christianity

sheed

can fire illuminate itself?

its a fine phrase

VERY bad post

yeah well duh
thank you white brits for making minorities feel unwelcome, what did you expect?

Gibraltar is much older though

*faces Mecca*
*bangs head on floor a few times*
mashallah my friend

r's'ee'

And simultaneously

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39187265

>Judges should consider whether a young criminal has suffered discrimination as an ethnic minority before deciding their sentence, under a new guideline.

It really is a fucking joke. Niggers shoudl be given stricter sentences to internalise the cost of what they're doing. If leftards really care about the welfare of niggers they will punish the offending ones more strictly than other ethnic groups

>implying a christian would ever criticise gods chosen
fuck off christcuck

i'm a jewish atheist

wierd how lesta is one of the most diverse cities in england but all the travelling fans are white

protestants... Christian?

europeans are shockingly racist

I have a fantasy that Nicki Minaj and I are on a plane together and it crashes. We both end up on a deserted island, just us two. Nicki, being a starlet, knows nothing of how to survive, while my hours lurking in the woods has taught me how to make fires and live somewhat off the land. We'd spend years together on this island. She would come to rely on me for survival. Eventually, she'd fall for me and we'd make passionate love for hours on end. After a few years of fucking each other, some debris would wash ashore allowing us to finish the construction of a raft, a la Castaway.

During the voyage home, Nicki and I would get separated, but we'd both make it home. Her, picked up by a luxury cruise, me by a commercial grade fishing boat. We'd both think that the other had died. I would make it home a month or so later, while she was taken home immediately, being Nicki Minaj washed up on a cruise.

Upon returning home, I turn on the television and see her on Letterman doing an interview about her time on the island. I watch the whole thing from beginning to end, and at no point am I mentioned. She's trying to tell everyone that she survived alone for half a decade. Enraged, I take my savings and go on a trip to America. I find my way past Nicki's security and break into her room while she's alone.

Standing behind her, I cock my gun to get her attention. I ask her how she could so such a thing and she begins deeply sobbing. Barely able to talk through the enormous gasps for air, she begs for her life. At this point, we fuck. The greatest fuck we've ever had. The most passionate, beautiful fuck that ever fucked. Then, after I come a few times, I ask to hotdog her ass. Then, while I'm doing that one last time, I grab a vase off a nearby table and cave her fucking skull in.

God spent the entirety of the Bible dealing with the kikes being absolute CUNTS to Him. Then He sent His only Son to explicitly repudiate them and deny their wicked ways, even having Him beat the kikes with a homemade whip. Then the kikes killed God's only Son.

I bet God fucking HATES the Jews.

britain will be majority islamic by 2060 :^)

No Islam

No Sharia

Kill all sheeds

>>>/leftypol/

shoo shoo tranny

had a dream about sara last night

47 years old

Yeah but Northern Ireland won't. I eagerly await the death of Britain.

Paki twat.

>plane together and it crashes
You're a big guy.

impressive

how does he resist not hitting them when the police aren't watching?

*cara

sorry lads, that typo almost made me sound like a faggot with shit taste

>England
>woods

oh what a surprise that dortmund bus bomber was a mudslime, goddamn those crazy "rorkes" being right again

once kicked part of my bed frame out because my dad wouldn't let me eat chicken schnitzel 5 minutes early

Exquisite

not a bad fantasy tbf

>canada
>woods

>/lit/ittle
stopped reading there

stop posting this over and over again

Jesus Christ

>being an angry little shit
sign of hormonal issues, same reason all fat people are like this.

twitter.com/UNGeneva/status/852060972923723776

based cuba

fat cunt

must be pretty easy once you've killed of half you country with gommunism

what hormones

i'm healthy physically but i get angry all the time

Who could be behind the attack?
Despite the apparent claim of an Islamist motive, the attack does not have much in common with previous such attacks, says the BBC's correspondent in Berlin, Damien McGuinness.
The explosives were not designed to cause maximum damage in a crowd - or to target the stadium itself, which is several kilometres away.
Our correspondent says it could be an attack by right-wing extremists. Borussia Dortmund has been plagued recently with violent hooliganism.
A recent clampdown led to stadium bans, which then resulted in death threats in February for one manager, he says.
Those issues were reflected in the second letter, circulated online through an anti-fascist portal, which referenced the club's allegedly soft policies on "racists, Nazis, and right-wing populists".

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39575503

Reminder that despite evidence of Islamist or left-wing terrorism motivations the BBC LITERALLY claimed without any shred of evidence that the Dortmund terrorist attack might be right-wing. Not once is the phrase left wing terrorism mentioned in the article despite a ANTIFA claiming responsibility for the attack.

Reminder that the BBC is literally a left-wing establishment propaganda tool and the sooner it is defunded the better

taxation is theft baba dee daba bye

AIDS was a really great disease
only killed druggies, nigs and gays