/ISR/ /ישר/

Invited: Jewish people, right-minded people, The Power Rangers
Uninvited: Sup Forums extremists, proxy Achmeds, ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial#Notable_Holocaust_deniers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
youtube.com/watch?v=eo0ian7M8Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=umE-U0uFxsE
boards.Sup
eonline.com/news/505657/natalie-portman-s-husband-benjamin-millepied-reveals-he-s-converting-to-judaism/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78160852/#78162419
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to the great cancerous Zionist State

Oi lad thanks for this clay btw

Since you guys now control us through Kushner and Ivanka what are your plans for the US?

Are you guys gonna take all of Syria or will you leave some clay for the Kurds? Asking for a friend btw

Israel?
More liek IsraLEL xD

fuck israel
yahudi parasite

>mfw Israeli civil courts refuse to order paternity tests in cases of adultery

The Kurds are our lowkey allies so we'd let them have their own country there.

Israel literally wants to Make America Great Again
Donald and his Zionist son-in-law were both Phase 1.

you sound mad

cannot make this up

h-hi
can we make the peace

How long is your nose guys?

Does liking Trump in Israel mean social crucifixion?

In the US, you're very likely to suffer goy karet if you even say anything about Trump.

isREAL

Lebannon's national terrorist orgaziantion Hezbollah forbids making peace with Israel.

My nose is perfect tbqh.

The vast majority of Israelis are right-wing, hence why we have a right-wing capitalistic goverment for the past 20 years.

Right wing in Israel == Pro-U.S. Republican

It's a shame you guys can't have peace. If Levant countries decided to seriously start decent trade relations with Israel and ignore the public backlash, I'm sure the area could be bustling with new economic fortune.

Israel gets Christmas trees for its Russians and Lebanon gets Iron Dome technology. Let's see ISIS lob hand-me-down mortar at an automated anti-air defense system. If the explosive doesn't prematurely blow up in the terrorist's face, it'll blow up in stratosphere.

You are seriously making me re-think my support of Donald Trump and Republicans

The syrian attack and his orthodox son in law kicking out Bannon makes me think he is a Israeli puppet

Guess I was wrong

i know our government is too cucked by iran
i wish we could be friends habibi

stop huffing Sup Forums memes, son

It's our mudshits, they have this constant pathological aversion towards jews.
i would much rather have jewish neighbours than muslim ones

Yeah but being right wing here doesn't even mean liking Trump. All the neocon shills hate him because he just does whatever the fuck he wants.

Fellow jew here. What are your long-term plans for Turkey? I know you're on friendly terms trade-wise but what's in store for the future?

Fuck off Jew.

Its not a meme

Ivanka controls trump and she is married to an orthodox jew who made her convert

Who also threw out the only nationalist ally of the right

Can you prove a single murder of Jews during 1933-1945 ?

Fuck off shlomo. I hope we gas you again

Hezbollah is a democratic self-defense organization.

Israel is a terrorist state.

hello Israelite and Israeli friends

Romaniote?

I wouldn't go that far, you should just live with Arab questions. Trust me, Jewish neighbors are terrible. At least the Ashkenazim, they always throw noise complaints.

But it'd be nice if Lebanese professors and businessmen could come to Israel and at least trade knowledge and skills.

what do you think of beta Israelis ?

btw if i happen to be a.4 percent ashkenazi jew, can i get into the holy land ?

We had a clash that lasted over half a decade between Israel and Turkey.
They are way too Islamic now so we prefer to travel to Greek islands than Istanbul for quick summer getaways.

Add your name to these mostly Arab ones:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial#Notable_Holocaust_deniers

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
" The Arab League,[47] United States,[48] France,[49] the Gulf Cooperation Council,[50][51] Australia,[52] Canada,[53] the Netherlands,[54] and Israel[55] have classified Hezbollah as a terrorist organization. "

You have not answered the question.

I can not define myself by something that is inexistent.

that's because these countries have a zionist controlled goverment

Stop posting these Jewish girls pls.

My heart can't handle it and I dislike Jews :(

Allahu Akbar

You are a holocaust believer, so I ask proof for a single murder case.

Them Israelite are long gone but you're welcomed by us Israelis.

In the meantime tell your parents we said thanks for their taxes. :^)

Well, most Greek Jews are actually Sephardic Jews.

I'm sorry but 4 percent Jewish DNA doesn't cut it to qualify for Israeli citizenship.

Did you notice the first one listed is actually a group of Anti-Zionist countries?

Why is that?

Well now they are. I think the Romaniote Jewish community got kind of owned during the holocaust.

give a cute jewish girl plox

Evidence for a single murder?

Beware of the cyber Jew

came here to write this
yahudi parasite

HGGGGGGGGGN. Stop it.

>Why is that?
>Jews

From wanting the Muslim to live with us in Iberia from running from Iberia to go the Netherlands to sponsor pirates to fuck up us. And the list can go on and on.
I seriously hate seeing something very shitty happening to my country or my people and there is also a jew behind it.

Can't you guys redirect your hate on Arabs or something.

no, they were ever since the Ottomans invited them over. they demographically ended up swamping the older element which slowly assimilated to them

Clearly, the operation was a stunning success. The only people left who are unironically anti-semitic are all raging faggots.

Sounds plausible.

If you insist.

why so mad? :^)

You might be right. I had someone remark that to me but maybe he was talking about Sephardi Greek Jews.

since we're on the subject, I'd recommend Greece - a Jewish History by K. E. Fleming for further interest

Anti-Semitic is not an identity, opposing Jews is simply circumstance when following not anti semitism but following pro good.

youtube.com/watch?v=eo0ian7M8Rs

God damn it feels good to be a Jew in 2017

To think the Goys will never know this feel.

Excuse me, but as a raging faggot I'd like to point out my support & appreciation for Israel

Do you guys like twinks? :3

How is life in Israel anyway? I realised I don't know shit about you guys. You got the mediterranean coast, so that can't be bad.

Thanks. I'm currently the active officer of that operation.

Less than 1% of the population in either Portugal or Spain are Jews.

Did you vote for Trump? Are you aware that his key person in The White House is his Jewish son-in-law?

Yes, it's very good being a white now days, Jewish political power will dwindle to a sand area as all power is reconquered in our states.

Yes he is a Jewish puppet, there is no solution to this problem with the political industry.

Life is pretty good and chill in Israel for 95% of the time.
Anything you want to know in particular?

ikr

good goy

if I convert to Judaism can I move to your country, Ephraim?

so is this thread about yhem jews of faggot-lizard-ghachuten?

how are the girls there

fuck jews, get outmof palesrine you murderes

have you met any Ethiopian jews ?

btw teh dopest jew i knwo

My great grandfather was a jew.
Rate

Treblinka

Sorry lad I don't understand post at all.

It's pretty good really. There is the degree of corruption that is to be expected in a med country but the economy is legitimately strong and life is good to those who work hard, even though it is sometimes better for those who contribute next to nothing.

Security problems have got way better since early 2000s too, which is coincidentally around the time most of the country lost any faith in coexisting with the P*lis.

I'm proud of my grandfather who holocausted kikes.

dont fall for yahudi propaganda

You actually may.

Israeli girls are quite hard to get. Mainly because most of them have both military background and an academic degree, making them think highly of themselves.

I've met an Ethiopia-born Jew who lives in Israel and serves a high-rank officer in the Israeli military. He's very nice.

I rate this highly

Fuck jews and fuck israel desu

You're 25% golden.

That silly fellow also lived in Israel for a few years.

It's about Israeli Jews.

Happy holiday, achem sheli.

I'm not feeling to great.
>tfw no anime loving israeli qt that's not a קוקסינלית

חג שמח בחור

>Polish ''people''

literally howling with laughter

Why anime though?
Israeli girls are way too normie for that shit,
Especially the pretty ones.

Same girl:

Who calls their daughter Nir ffs. The other day I met a guy called Maayan. Has Israel gone too far?

I wish we were as prosperous as Israel desu. You guys have both the economy and the coast/weather. Can't get any better than this.

We are prosperous but preposterous :^)

pissrael is full of arabs and much hotter desert shithole
ugly sneaky subhuman yahudis and arabs everywhere

get out of my country you analbanian

Maayan is a male noun though.
Nir? At least they haven't named her a goyish name.
>Pic related.

You'll get there too, mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=umE-U0uFxsE

How does a goy get a qt Jew girl to love him

boards.Sup Forums.org/int/thread/73405706/

is this you? my fucking sides. how haven't you killed yourself yet you sad fuck?

see this:
>eonline.com/news/505657/natalie-portman-s-husband-benjamin-millepied-reveals-he-s-converting-to-judaism/

/this

what have you done Miley?

Why anime? So we would have something in common.
I like anime and video games. I also read books. I enjoy drawing in MS Paint. I guess i'm pretty boring, just another dork.
I have a lot of trouble finding subjects to talk about with people.

I'm Greek.

there was an israeli girl on Sup Forums who posted pics of her room once, it was covered in weeb stuff

>I have a lot of trouble finding subjects to talk about with people.
Why don't you go out to parties, pubs, etc?

>I'm of Greek-Jewish descent
FTFY

I do go with my friends, you don't really meet people at bars and especially not at clubs. It's a meme, not real. There all just people that also came and don't interest you or are interested in you.

Where?!! Who?!

wie kann man denn so mett sein?

Pics or it didn't happen.

What about them pool parties with Israeli university/college girls?

i love Israel

>Where?!! Who?!
>Pics or it didn't happen.
here, was hard to find

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78160852/#78162419

he's iki

what's iki?

lmao I was at 972 this sukot. The pool parties were the same like clubs. You will never meet a gf there. Maybe get a smoochie if you're lucky and sex if you're the luckiest.

Wow. I must find her. If you're reading this, please love me.
Thanks for the effort, mate.

ikibey

are these boobs real?