Why do american teenagers look so much older than their european counterparts?

Why do american teenagers look so much older than their european counterparts?

Haha, as an immigrant I think of this as well. Kids here just grow bigger and look older, some say it is due to all the hormones in the food. I am not quite sure

those motherfuckers in they 20s

Bad eating habits make them look older.

This. Americans destroy their bodies and minds on the daily.

Because you're perception is based off sitcoms and movies where the actors are in their 20s.

>eating badly makes you grow taller and develop muscle
Meanwhile in Canada

They all flunked school multiple times so they got held back in the same grade several times. Were fucking idiots if you haven't noticed yet

Because we hire actors in the late 20s to play teenagers. It's really confusing going into highschool thinking you and your friends will look grown up when you come out, only to look like a taller middle schooler

Americans drink more milk.

This isn't true, but I've personally looked like I'm 30 since I'm 16. I'm 21 and older people frequently ask me when I'm at work whether I have a wife and kids or otherwise treat me like I'm their age. I'm not even balding or anything.

those are actors dumb fuck

Here is a REAL picture.. no actors

They still look old!!

>black guy on the swim team
>no actors
sure

Why are they so ugly? I'm not gay but all of them look fucking disgusting

well, I know 1 guy in this picture is getting laid

Are they 14? They look 20.

>I'm not gay
questionable

The blonde one from the right is the only chad. The rest are losers, you can smell it.

Why are there fat guys in a swimming team?

Look at the Mexican in the middle and tell me he's not ugly

The nigger guy from top don't look loser either.

Theres something about the faces of americans that are different from europeans also..

I could literally look the difference between europeans and americans in a blind test..

Its kind of weird since they basically just are a mix of different european groups,..

I don't see attractiveness in males. All I see here is a bunch of young, nubile gentlemen with bumps sticking out of their tiny speedos

When I was a freshman there was a guy in PE legit in his 30s

It's not the faces. They dress completely different and have different hair styles. A Scandinavian amd a Spaniard have more similarities than a Scandinavian and an American. Look at americans that don't dress like children and they look european.

>Look at americans that don't dress like children and they look faggy as hell

fixed

I really don't think so mate. People just dress shittier here and are a bit fatter.

Should have said
>Look at americans that dress like faggots and they look european.
you mog

Animal steroids in theyr food. Corn syrup.

>Theres something about the faces of americans that are different from europeans also

I can see this too.

Countryside white Americans look manly and Europeans always have that faggy looking and haircut even Portuguese

it's not a clever retort no matter how you phrase it you mongs

No.

>clever

it's about reality you mongth

In spider man movies the university students act like a bunch of edgy kids, what's the deal with that?

Which ones? Wasn't that high school?

Look at two faggs in the back row, the 3d and the 4th on the right

Because euros only see american teenagers played by actors on TV.

start of spiderman 2 is university

this is the perfect representative of the physical age appearance 16-17 year old Americans. Some of us look like baby-faces, while there's some who look develop and have somewhat define facial hair.
Oceans wouldn't be complete without whales.

Girl I know, guess age

All you have to do to an American to make him look european is give him a dark brown jacket and a scarf and that's it. The point is that it's too hot here to dress like Europeans. On a nice summer day it's still between 20-25 over there (unless it's some rare week where it's over that) meanwhile it's easily 10-15 degrees hotter here even in New York

>movies and tv are real life

euros everyone