On Sunday, they die

On Sunday, they die.

Decades of trying to remove kebab and they will remove themselves.

why dd europe let muslims win

Better than guatemalans

there is literally nothing wrong with being muslim

wrong, on sunday the Ottoman sultanate and Caliphate will rise again, we will destroy all of the arab royal families larping as """""muslims"""" and we will bring peace and prosperty to the muslim world again.

You have to go back.

Mate the Turkish army got their fucking asses kicked in Northern Syria by various rebels (mainly ISIS), you'd not even be able to reach the monarchies before being stretched thin.

Thank Erdogan.

shut the fuck up non country
did we? we pushed them back and secured our borders from both isis and the K*rds, and we didn't aim for anything else

I would never say that I am g*rman

and how is canada treating you zhang? I hope its better than your massive pile of corrupt dog eating chinks

70 Turkish soldiers died barely doing anything.

A fucking Pentagon official (look it up) literally said "they got their asses kicked" about Turks fighting ISIS in al-Bab. Fucking hilarious. Turkey's army has been gutted by Erdogan, soon it'll be Arab tier.

eyyy isch fick deine Mudda DU HURENSOHN
du kriegst was in die Fresse du Spast

Maybe there is high casualty because instead of bombing civilians and razing city like you unhuman europeans did, we tried to take it back as whole?

What's gonna happen?

the k*rds are going to crash their country with no survivors

Atatürk will turn in his grave.

(((Atacuck))) seriously why hasn't turkey just call that degenerate a Juden commie agent and desecrate his grave. Turkey turned into a shithole after the Ottomans left

Based turks, just disband the degenerate government and rebrand it as the Ottoman Empire again then proceed to invade Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon

Erdogan is going to cement his status as a dictator, the EU will still allow Turkey into their club because strategery reasons.

>erdogan
>unironically wanting to join the EU
He's just memeing when he says he wants to join the EU.

>EU will still allow Turkey into their club
Yeah, no.
Won't it dissolve soon anyway?

>Merkel straight up spreads the asschecks of every german citizens to be fucked by turks and erdogan is still calling her a nazi
I do hope they soon realize their folly. Ah what am I saying it's already too late.