APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/search?q=Tesla's market cap&oq=Tesla's market cap&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawes_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restatement_of_Policy_on_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=fxe_b2GRwok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can "Germany" as a country reply to Trump? I thought roleplaying as countries was only a thing on Sup Forums?

"leave the krauts to me"

tesla ist ze zukunft, du dumm krauts

But we do

Wow germany really has a deathwish

Hang yourself on it.

Germany is a hivemind.

That quote came from our vice chancellor.

Trump is such a dumbass

Agreed

I can smell the butthurt

everyone in germany signed the letter

Also Trump
>NATO is an important institution

Also also Trump
>China is not a currency manipulator, the US dollar is too strong

>tesla

>Jaguar

>German cars
Overrated.

Anglo media does this all the time, standard dehumanization process.

The healdine in the op is from RT

There are only 2 car manufactures that can compete with german cars, one is renault, the other is toyota. And trust me I know what I'm talking about.

germans are already dogshit compared to everything else. Even chevy is more reliable now iirc.

Also Trump
"Had a very good call last night with the President of China concerning the menace of North Korea."
Wow what a fag he doesn't even want Best korea to take over the world

>meme technology man
>competing against the big dogs
T*sla is just a play thing for Daimler AG and Toyota so they can leave the risks of R&D to Elon's shekels and then after electric cars become profitable and practice, they are just gonna use all their thousands of factories and out produce Tesla and either run it out of business of buy it up and produce it all overseas

RT is by anglos for anglos

build better fucking cars you useless Americans. Can you do anything else but killing people?

When the whole world looks to you to do something and then reacts to it every single move needs to be calculatedly meticulously.

This. I like Elon and hope he succeeds but let's be honest, as soon as his electric cars become popular, the big manufacturers (german, japanese and american) will push him out of the market or try to buy his company. There's no way he'll be able to compete with the big boys, he doesn't have the infrastructure and brand recognition they have.

>he believes chinks and gooks have the wherewithal to produce advances electronic automotive parts
lmao senpai

>living 5 years in the past
just last week, Tesla's market cap exceeded Ford's despite having never had a positive cash flow and shipping less than a tenth of Ford's volume

Tesla will fall into obscurity but I really doubt the European brands are going tp collect the scraps

Pic related

japanese/korean>american>german>fr*nch

Hey now, the Japs are bombarded with cases that they cheat emissions tests

>Japenese/korean

Wee lad

How many Tesla's do you see compared to Ford's every day? As soon as electric cars become mainstream people will buy they established brands, car's are a status symbol after all. Most old people (the ones that can afford Tesla's) have never heard of them and would rather brag with a Benz or a Porsche.

>tesla market cap
What does he mean by that

google.fr/search?q=Tesla's market cap&oq=Tesla's market cap&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Wew

I see Tesla's all the time

Plus older people prefer lincolns and Cadillacs

>Germans telling anyone else to build better cars.

>Lincoln

This is why I didn't want Trump to win.
Not because of policies, but incompetence.
I hated Hillary, but I'd rather have a competent president I hate rather than moron I like, because governing covers so many aspects of life.

Oh well! Gotta deal with it until 2020.

Lincoln is at the top now dude

whats wrong with tesla, laughing girls?

this

the point is the price to acquire tesla is now far too high for any of the "big players".

Yeah, love when they spill oil.

>mfw actually saw a black C7 stopped by the side of the road cuz oil spill.

kek good one

>renault

>Americans getting triggered by people who actually build something
not surprising

Merican cars are much better though.

The german industry lives off the engineering meme.

Fact is, they are terrible engineers.

considering we rebuilt western germany and the german economy twice you're absolutely retarded.

the net worth of teslas stock now exceeds ford's.

It's actually pretty inflated considering how much volume they're pushing- but it's a well run company with good vision and desirable products.

proofs?

American cars are pretty meh, but German cars are fucking god awful. All of them.

The funny thing is that the writer of this article is such a dumb liberal that he is confounding luxury with quality. Type of person that thinks BMW are """"high quality"""" vehicles

and here i thought german school was good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawes_Plan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restatement_of_Policy_on_Germany

come to think of it you're maybe the least grateful country in the world.

They're right, only americans are stupid enough to buy american cars. Everyone else has the sense to buy either german or japanese.

>Think Germans are organized, smart, and engineering as fuck
>Go to Frankfurt airport for an hour
>Completely kills the meme

youtube.com/watch?v=fxe_b2GRwok

>There is some debate among historians over how much this should be credited to the Marshall Plan. Most reject the idea that it alone miraculously revived Europe, as evidence shows that a general recovery was already underway. Most believe that the Marshall Plan sped this recovery, but did not initiate it.

>Former US Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank Alan Greenspan gives most credit to Ludwig Erhard for Europe's economic recovery. Greenspan writes in his memoir The Age of Turbulence that Erhard's economic policies were the most important aspect of postwar Western Europe recovery, even outweighing the contributions of the Marshall Plan. He states that it was Erhard's reductions in economic regulations that permitted Germany's miraculous recovery, and that these policies also contributed to the recoveries of many other European countries. Its recovery is attributed to traditional economic stimuli, such as increases in investment, fueled by a high savings rate and low taxes.

>The Dawes Plan provided short-term economic benefits to the German economy and softened the burdens of war reparations. By stabilizing the currency, it brought increased foreign investments and loans to the German market. But, it made the German economy dependent on foreign markets and economies. As the U.S. economy developed problems under the Great Depression, Germany and other countries involved economically with it also suffered.

ok so basically it was nothing

as usual just smoke and mirrors from america

>high quality german engineering

Are Americans too stupid to understand planned obsolescence? After all they invented it. It's a natural result of mass consumer culture that Americans pushed onto the rest of the world: products that don't last and have to be consumed and then bought again. Are you all living on the moon, what kind of company is going to be successful by making products that last for 80 years and never need any replacement? Do you even know how large of an industry is tied to the car making industry and dependent on constant break downs and replacements?

even with the 3 cherry picked points all of them concede that American influence helped germany. That's without even acknowledging the enormous generosity it took to even draft such legislature.

The British and French were right all along about you- we should've let you starve.

>we make shitty cars on purpose, thus our cars are not shitty
That doesn't follow, Hans. Maybe an American engineer should help your brainlet nation out?

wew lad and i thought we had bad conspiracy theorists here.

>There's no way he'll be able to compete with the big boys, he doesn't have the infrastructure and brand recognition they have.

you underestimating hype again?
you sound just like hillary

>Trump is smarter than me, has a higher IQ than me, attended a university I am far too stupid to get into, is more successful than me, is more attractive to women than me, and is in every respect my intellectual and social superior
ftfy

"American" engineers are all immigrants. America just lives off brain draining the rest of the planet.

You clearly have never attended an elite American university, because if you were smart enough to do that then I wouldn't have to explain to you that over 90% of the student body at schools like Harvard is 100% American

>Planned obselecense

Like German cars?

A 10 year old BMW will be rittled with problems, each costing hundreds of dollars in repairs

A 10 year old caddy or Buick doesn't have those problems

Why don't you just stop buying our stuff if it's so bad?

Old krautwagons from the 70s-80s were absolutely bulletproof; they'll run a million miles with no maintenance. Starting in the 90s, they put more complicated and unreliable gadgets in them and started outsourcing manufacturing of lower-end models to Third World countries.

STEM grad programs are not even plurality American.

And at least 75% of that 90% wishes they weren't.

german and american cars are both crap