Early friendship thread

Early friendship thread

Invited: The german who its like 3am for. The french people and the russians and anyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt1knybTddE
imdb.com/title/tt0118767/
imdb.com/title/tt0337898/
rarbg.to/torrent/itlyx9v3cwjqzof456en8gms7hk1uaprd2b2t4gcdsx8yne9hal1zbv67rowqip3jkfum5
thepiratebay.org/torrent/7567065/Brigada__2002__[TV.XViD_AVI]_[PL]_
youtu.be/iw6cDYEd8Dw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Jones_(wrestler)
imdb.com/title/tt5207204/
imdb.com/title/tt0460012/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Diemen's_Land_(film)
youtu.be/2Rxu8XFmHxA
youtube.com/watch?v=AMxD3yJ9_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you invite us?
Suspicious.

Hi ^^

sup

To use your insect hivemind to find the french guy who went on the date so he can tell me how it went.

Also to talk.

Hello

Hey man. How you doing?

How is it going?

My insect hivemind?

Spooky

The french are spooky desu. If you fall over in Paris they eat you!

>be french
>you all hate each other, argue all the time and no one can ever agree on anything in this fucking country
>somehow get calld a "hivemind"
>by a guy who is probably chinese no less

Howdy.

im going to bed now

You aussies are terrifying

Well you all eat weird shit desu so there's some form of agreement there

hello

ohh wait i see i am invited to this place

Rough. Sweet dreams

Why are we terrifying?

#notallfrenchies

Yeah I hoped you'd keep me company. Russians are a couple of hours off and I'm watching some shit russian fighting movie for the gangsters

y-you can survive, surrounded by all those fucking creatures

You're not normal human beings...!

If I made you a frog with loads of garlic would you eat it?

What creatures? Scariest thing where I live is probably snakes that you never see or if you got drugged out in the bush and were paralysed maybe tassie devils would gnaw on you

I don't think so desu

(but if it can make you happy, then okay!)

Big spiders

isnt it the russian you are looking for?
I am currently looking for an old russian movie on cassette. a bit like russian fight club with prison, sex and rape shit. maybe one of the first movies from my early childhood memory

what movie?

Daww Big spiders
There's basically only huntsmen. My cat seems to have them though.

But the only actually scary spider in Tassie is the white tail. Its not even poisonis but it eats other spiders and they rot on its mouth so if it bites you then you can get necrosis and get very sick

What's it called? This one is called Boyka: undisputed

i would, it's delicious

btw i get how snails are gross since it's like a slug without a shell and basically and insect, but frogs are perfectly ok i don't see anything weird whatsoever about eating them the animal isn't gross or anything

Boyka: 27 basically. watched a couple of the like 6 years ago and they were pretty ok

What are some good Russian gangster movies? Eastern promises is shit

idk its a bit full on. I would probably give some horse a nibble though

dunno, i will prbly never find out
i know that in the midst the protagonist fucks a whore in a prison cell, after he fought someone
Maybe some russian user will enlighten me later

"Brat", never watched it though
also this track gives me some russian mafia vibe
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt1knybTddE

Rough. I like russian gangsters for some reason. Americans gangster movies can be pretty terrible though desu. Some are quite good. idk it sounds worth a watch I guess

What's Brat about?

How old is it? 90-s or 00-s? Was it a movie or series? Most famous is probably brother imdb.com/title/tt0118767/

>good Russian movies
not sure such thing exists
try this imdb.com/title/tt0337898/

Can't find it. Came up with this rarbg.to/torrent/itlyx9v3cwjqzof456en8gms7hk1uaprd2b2t4gcdsx8yne9hal1zbv67rowqip3jkfum5

Oh. Its this?

thepiratebay.org/torrent/7567065/Brigada__2002__[TV.XViD_AVI]_[PL]_

No english subtitles though

it is prbly not the movie i am looking for, but i am going to watch it nonetheless. friend of mine loved it

i dont know, but i will find out.
youtu.be/iw6cDYEd8Dw
if you dont bother with subs

Hmm. This movie is shit desu. Its in English though

>What's Brat about?
soldier returns from war in checnya, goes to petersburg and gets the shit done right while searching for the fucking rock song. This shit was extremely popular in 90s - early 00s. And there is soooooooo much of hidden meaning (Not sure that non-russian will see it). My literature teacher even asked us to write an essay about it.
>imdb.com/title/tt0118767/

Brother? I am downloading it atm.

Boyka has a guy who looks like this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Jones_(wrestler)

He was in prison in Tasmania hey

doubt you will like it

Why?

why are you posting lewd anime stuff?
I thought it was a russian phenomen beside sissy posting, on the other side it keeps bullies away
are you good at banter like your countrymen?

you are not russian in 90s

Since when did posting anime stuff become a russian phenomenon?

I haven't been posting lewd stuff though. But yeah I'm not above a bit of cuteposting when I'm in the mood.

idk if anyone's really "good" at banter. I think people just banter.

Why? I thought you were looking for a fem gf (male) yourself?

True.

idk its still a gangster movie though? I like gangsters

Btw, what are your favourite animes?

idk man. Atm I like Konosuba and I like Shokugeki no soma too.

All time favorite is probably Madoka magika I guess

well sissyposting as well as selfhating is definetly a russian phenomenon on flagbased boards

>Why? I thought you were looking for a fem gf (male) yourself?
whom did you ask the question?

There are a few films about war
Panfilov's 28 Men imdb.com/title/tt5207204/
didn't watch it, afraid it might be somewhat propagandistic

Bastards
imdb.com/title/tt0460012/
Enjoyed it when i was ~12yo

Hmm maybe you are a different german?

I despise American propaganda mate and knowing modern australia I'll get put on a fucking watchlist if I start watching russian war propaganda :/

nahh i am the only german in this thread.
I am just wondering, because the question is out of context so i assumed you meant the russian user

idk there was a german last week sometime who wanted a femboy I think.

Are you telling me more than one german has the internet? I just thought you were one of Iki's split personalitys

Are there any good Australian movies? I liked Red Dog

>idk there was a german last week sometime who wanted a femboy I think.

that's not me, yesterday i joined the first time

>iki
that guy is hilarious, i think he is the only german posting outside of /deutsch/, so technically he is the only german here
sometimes i get mistaken for him bc of same writing style and my offensive behaviour towards some flags

idk. There's plenty that were shot here like Matrix but for an actual australian movie the only one that really spings to mind is the Tasmanian cannibal one. Pretty horrible but its a true story

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Diemen's_Land_(film)

Can't find is though sorry

Ah. You told me the russians were a couple of hours away though?

Yeah I don't mind him. Can be a bit full on in the food threads though. I just want to look at nice food and ask user's about recipes

>Ah. You told me the russians were a couple of hours away though?
yeah

I am going to bed now, i gotta clean up my room and the toilet "tomorrow", wishing you a nice day

>I'll get put on a fucking watchlist
Aren't you already? You are chatting to russkies
Also, what's wrong with modern Australia? I thiught it doesn't give a shit about anything in the world

Good night!

Night night mate

idk. I pay $60 for a bag of smokes so that annoys me but idk why because the government gives me money anyway so how can I really complain?

The nanny state is a bit full on maybe.

No gay marriage is a bit annoying I guess. Seems like people should have equal rights. Lot of issues on the mainland with the natives but there is an argument that we give them everything so there's not really much we can do. My mum goes up and does work in aboriginal communitys though so its good I guess. Also I hear meth is a bit of an issue

Why? What's your view of Australia man? And what problems do you really have in russia besides the cold?

Shut up mate. Just shut the hell up.

Just listening to T-Fest

This is what normal Russians look like, right?

Why? We give you everything you noonga cunt

What the hell do you think you're doing speaking to me like that? Do you know who I am?

user?

it's almost 5 am in Czechia. wtf am i doing here
answer: i fucked up my beddo routine

>being a meme republic boy in Czechoslovakia

>meme
what's so memish about it? it's a no laughing matter, cunt >:(

>Czechoslovakia
you might as well call russia ussr, or smth

>T-Fest
Never heard of him

Australia looks like oasis of peace in this shitty world. It is a wealthy country with good climate, bad internet, and nothing horrible happens.

Cold is not a problem. Everything else is. Corrupted government, shitty soviet-minded people, worst roads ever, worst medicine ever, and tnx to putin everyone hates us.

Oh, here they are lel

Its silly. Just another Ivan tbqh famalam

Well you told me its not chechnia and I can't be fucked typing out the Czech Republic every time

Why not move to Australia then?

Hope you all had a nice day/night.

I haven't gone asleep yet because I'm ill and I'm waiting for my lemsip to kick in

I like you, Poccия

Sounds pretty horrible. Will you be ok?

Hello amerike

>Why not move to Australia then
Would love to

>Cold is not a problem
it is not, but it is expected to have people with shitty mentality in cold places. what is there to expect even, when it is snow wasteland in the winter and vodka is the only thing to keep you sane.
>chechnia
it isn't memeboy, it's Czechia
>famalam
is that arabic? or some slang?
>Ivan
how fucking dare you, ned kelly

I'll be okay thanks. I was totally fine yesterday but just woke up this morning with a completely stuffed nose and feeling shite. I tried to nuke it with spicy food but it did fuck all. Any tips?

i want to be the gf

Russian girls in music videos are one of my favourite things
They make me feel funny :3

Have a great night buddy.

My nice expensive coffee tastes bad :c

Get on the girljuice and be my wife then ;3

kys

Honestly? idk man just be comfy in bed and snuggle up with something. Do you have a cat?

Are you qt?

like these?
youtu.be/2Rxu8XFmHxA

Literally waiting for a cyclone to hit kek

Apparently one of the worst in like 50 years, I think it'll just miss me though

how oftes you aussies are killed by snakes, spiders and other abos? i want to go there, but kind of afraid of the wild

Brat (Бpaт), Brat 2 (Бpaт 2), Zhmurki (Жмypки) practically anything from Balabanov is great, also I think Boomer (Бyмep) will be an exemplary russian gangster movie here's the trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMxD3yJ9_MU

Vladivostok FM intensifies. Btw Hi mate

All the time, dead rn desu

Hello. Mongol?

kek. history tells us that when germans are interested in france that is no good.

>germans

I'm from nz, so there is literally nothing here to kill me
But I did get bit my a spider for the first time ever the other night, just felt like someone stuck a pin in my leg and went a bit red

Not sure how many aussies die, though

roughly cute enough

Be my gf?

Mongol is a good historical movie, but it wasn't filmed by Balabanov

Hello. Being late today though i woke up at 8:00 am i've decided to sleep for an additional 2-3 hours

>nothing to kill me
kiwis?
desu, mate, i think nz is the best place in za warudo. prove me otherwise.

but you're so far away

I was asking if you were the mongol russian.

idk I found a show. Dimension 404. Its ok I guess

Don't be lazy then. And stop putting cyanide in granny's tea!

I woke up at 6 :/ I wish I had gone back to sleep. Feel tired

So? internet and planes exist

"Mongol" is hardly historical but it's fine sheesh i remember the time when there was a couple of flicks about the Genghis Khan and we have watched them all cause we wuz khangz meme

Kek

I like it, lad

It's definitely can be quiet, if that's you're thing, so it's not everyone's thing, especially if your from a big city

Even Auckland can seem empty lel

But i love the coziness of my bed so much it's beyond me to overpower it. Also rrrrreeeee you made one stupid joke and now everyone refering you as granny poisoner rrreeeee

nz is the only country in my list to migrate to, desu, it's just that i don't want to leave the family. that's why i don't even want to stay in Czechia for too long.