Canadians, why are you against seperation of Quebec if you hate us so much?

Canadians, why are you against seperation of Quebec if you hate us so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-angus-reid-canada-indepdence-1.3788110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck angl*s, free Quebec!

I support an independent Quebec and pledge to unite with her against the imperialist Trudeau.

because its our land, fuck off

Quebecois, why are you trying to separate from Canada if you like them so much?

We're not. You voted to stay.

WE DIDNT VOTE TO STAY FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING IMMIGRANTS FUCKING SOLD OUT MOTHER FUCKERS

We don't like them. Where is your leaf?

Come and take it

we dont want to ally with anyone

i love u mexico

i just looked at ur image

fuck u mother fuckr i hope god rains fire on your home bitch u will get whats coming to you

Honestly do it

At least it will feel like a vacation when I walk across the river, it might make my life a little more exotic

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF STOP MAKING THREADS DUMBASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

fucking make me bitch

wtf are u talking about dude

And I hope you get gassed like the vermin you are, you disgusting piece of shit that can't fucking type proper English to save their own life.

I live in Ottawa, I feel like if I cross the bridge on my weekends to a technically foreign country it would be more of an occasion

>A full 82 per cent of Quebec respondents to a survey conducted by the Angus Reid Institute in partnership with CBC agreed with the statement, "Ultimately, Quebec should stay in Canada."

>When broken down by language group, 73 per cent of francophone respondents said Quebec should remain in Canada.

WRONG
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-angus-reid-canada-indepdence-1.3788110

>Maple syrup and cigarette smuggling is 90% of Quebecs economy
>Montreal already economically ravaged from succession votes and language laws

Most Canadians don't give a fuck, especially out West. It's a small group of elitists and faggots in Ottawa who get their panties in a twist over Quebec separatism.

oh .... well you better learn french then or get the fuck out

you would have to catch us first fat piece of shit

But Ottawa is in Ontario, Gatineau is the Quebec side.

God, every Québec related flag is based af

You would have to able to run first you fat piece of shit.

Quebec has the best economy in Canada right now. BC and Ontario have GDP growth purely based on a housing bubble. Quebec has it's lowest unemployment in 40 years of 6.2%, a drop from 6.9% in 6 months, lower costs of living and neetbux for days

actually i was thinking the blue one is great but the other red white green it looks like an arab flag
that's the kind of flag you would expect to be waved around by terrorists

It has a night on it, though

we dont have to take it sweetie, you voted TWICE to stay

What would you call your currency?

because we will annex it and genocide the half frogs.

Québécois are not oppressed in any way by Anglophones and to say so is seriously fucking mad

im gonna buy out all the mountain dews in your area, im not surprised your cheetos stained ass cant figure out a decent comeback

youre so fucking delusional im 100% you voted hillary

I voted for Stein actually

Have to admit, I'm off the ball tonight. Seriously though, have a (You) and remember that your countrymen voted to stay twice, and when you vote again, they'll still vote to stay.
>You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave

did you take your medication today buddy?

you have a lot of audacity to call those subhumans my "countrymen"

lmao even worse, take the bus to your nearest hardware store and buy a rope

its just banter btw, i voted bloc

at least u didnt vote killary but youre still a bitch for not voting trump

Nah lad. Enjoy your feckless and puerile nationalism though.

lmao ok enjoy your feminism and never having a wife while tyrone is making 10 babies

sorry i was gone to the dep before 11 to get a four loko

get the fuck out of here with your fake surveys made by biased anglos go try with someone stupid
good riddance we dont want u faggots here
Queros lol probably our own dollars dont believe those retards who say we want to keep canadian money
we dont fight for the little faggot allah, only in God we trust and we want the queen to mind her own fucking buisness

Watch out bro I've already started buying out all your mountain dew ahahahah

>make a documentary call "Canada: The Story of Us"
>completely skips over the new france regime and portrays the french as smelly dirtbags while anglos look like they just got out of the shower
>gets endorsed by the prime minister
>when people complain we're told that we're not the target audience
wowie

I don't hate Quebec, but from time to time it acts like the rebellious teen that needs to be put in line.

I don't blame people for wanting to separate and I respect the fact that they want to hold on to the French language and values not always in tune with Ottawa's, but I think we'd all be better off if we were in this together

also OP is totally some kind of falseflagger

shut the fuck up, OP

I'd hate canada if i was quebec

americans should refrain from talking about the politics of another country

bet you think we live in igloos or some shit

>Ontario, BC and Alberta have bankrolled Quebec and saved it from financial ruin
>They can't even be slightly grateful

>it's a westerner doesn't understand equalization payments re-run
enjoy your one trick pony economy

oh and let's not forget
>completely fucking skips the deportation of acadians
wouldn't want the anglos to look bad!

I agree with equalization payments, lol and I'm from BC. Ultimately Quebec took in a lot more than put out and would be an economic wasteland without it

keep believing your lies fucking retard sheep