How do Hispanics/Latinos view Filipinos? Any kinship there or nah?

How do Hispanics/Latinos view Filipinos? Any kinship there or nah?

Most people don't even know they were part of New Spain for some reason. Other than box, we don't really think anything about each other tbqh.

why you flexin boy you don't no smoke

I don't really care. If anything, Filipinos speak english, they are closer to you than to any member of the hispanidad.

Every Flip I've known is cool, I'm not sure CHIs or others as a whole really think about them much though

nothing at all tbhonest

They are both Mexican

Flips = Latin Americans >>>>>>>>>> CHI

This is true. I've met like 20-30 in my life, and they were, without exception, very friendly and chatty.

It's hard to reconcile my experiences with them with the drug-infested, murder-ridden, totalitarian hellhole they call a homeland.

Mexicanos chinos.

I never meet any. Well, I remember one lady but she looked like a typical chink.

A better question would be if they feel anything towards spics.

they're midgets who need 2 go back

el singapureANO

we don't even speak Spanish anymore, why should they care?

Fucking hate them all
Some Literal chinindios
ITS THE NUTSHACK niggers

not at all

we just don't give a fuck. We rarely get news from there

Guatemalans need to be range banned

Rude
Pls no bully

You have Spic names doe

Lazy dogs who are annoying as fuck

The only filipinos I've met are arrogant and annoying, american wannabes too.

They can have a Spanish last name and have no chink eyes yet deny their heritage, they don't speak spanish and think their country is very goos and that it "was as rich as Japan" like yeah, in 1945.

Filipinas es latino

MAMAME EL CHILE

....this is actually somewhat accurate, desu.

How
I never see a pino on my country

that doesnt mean spanish ancestry.
Filipinos have spanish surnames because the colonial administration says "everybody gets spanis surnames" and they had something like a lottery about it.

No one is saying they have "Spanish ancestry". But they are a somewhat "Hispanized" country because they have Spanish surnames. And if IIRC they have Spanish words in their native language. Plus they're also Catholic.

They are either friendly to us hispanic and want to bond over the words they know, or are arrogant as shit look down on us even though their country is as shitty as el salvador with more trash. No middle
P.s. I'm mexican

>spanish words
they are either very "filiipinized" beyond recognition or falling out of use in favor of english words. I only found out a few months ago that we were using words like "kanela", "perehil", "mantekilya", and "medida" some time ago because people barely use them now.

When i lived in monterrey growing up there a few in my neighborhood.

Actually, there's data that says about a year 100k mexican indigenous people were sent there to hispanize as they were spanish speaking. Many mestizos also went, but no one took record, and as many as 250k filipinos live around guerrero state but don't know they are flips.

bump

talakala bumpayo seboya

Full of cheap whores and traps, just like us :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>the Philippines was colonized by Spain from 1521 to 1898, which is 377 years
>during that stint, the Brits invaded and took over Manila and Cavite for a whopping 2 years, then left
>the USA takes over the country from 1898 to 1935, which is 37 years

>Flips speak English after being BURGERED for merely 4 decades

Really? Spain must have been a shit-tier colonizer, man.

>P.s. I'm mexican

Either you enjoy your vacation, or you need to get the fuck out like the Fifth Column nigger you are.

Nothing.
People here barely knows that there's a country called Filipinas

your sister is going to get me a green card ;)

Same here. I had some as friends as well and they've always been fine. Some of them can be really fucking disgusting though although definitely not as bad as los chicANOS

they were too far away and had the americas for much of our colonial history to ever try to actually make an effort to come here.

How do I get a qt filipina gf?

I've never met a flip in my life so what to expect personality wise?

We saved them from evil American

Funny, we saved them from evil Japs :D