What's Japan like? Are the people nice...

What's Japan like? Are the people nice? Is it a good place to fuck off to if the social situation gets to tense and/or fucking stupid in the west?

You can't immigrate to Japan you baka gaijin. They don't tolerate the whitu piggu in their midst.

They will welcome you but deep inside of their minds they know You are a loser

You don't know that I'm white. It's entirely possible that I'm an Asian Canadian fed up with the political correctness and disregard for freedom of speech that she wants to find some other place to go.

I can accept that. I mean they're right.

To go to no culture place is actually a looser's behavior like Korea

I was talking about honne and datemae.

go home stupid foreigner. im a japanese poster in canada.

Japs hate other kinds of Asians even more than they hate whitey. You're fucked, mate.

>datemae.
tatemae is correct nida.

Sure is a good thing I lied about that then.

Why so hostile desu

again you Korean canadian
are you bored as usual, baekjeong?

>another weeb gets called a korean by a butthurt netouyo
lol

Seriously all asian have to stop having such thoughts that the people who came here from Europe are looser. Even if it was just a joke while we are living in ferther better circumstances. Can't love yourself is pity.

The fuck is a bake jong?

As I should've predicted, the replies here were useless.

A korean name, you moron

また精神病のネトウヨが日本の恥を晒したのか

this guy is famous kim.
the word "kim" trigger him.
he is always waching at this board, and whenever he found Jap mention South Korean thing, he start to yell insanely

幼稚園児のほうがまだ聞き分けがあるよ
どうしたらいい年した大人がこんなに恥ずかしい書き込みが出来るんだろ

How come you are always so crazy only when some Jap mention a bit about South Korean?

Your Korean blood?
Spill the beans kim

all japanese people have some korean blood you stupid fucker

i bet you actually think you're descended from the sun and just sprouted on a bunch of islands one day

I think you always use only same Japanese words.
Do you say something else funny in Japanese? kim

I know you Korean only pride is that.
Also yesterday you South Korean was fapping with that. lol

japanese are their own ethnic. stop claiming other asian as your own park-soonjung.

>a communist talking about claiming other asians

Well, they wouldn't be wrong.

Thank you bro.
To be honest, I like Chinese people, though I don't like Chinese govt.

Thats not your buisiness.
House kim

i respect japanese as well. its just korean claim manchuria as traditional korea, can you believe this? they also claim japanese royal house i think.

As you all and we know Koean are such bitches.
I learned Chinese history in school.
So I can tell Manchuria is Chinese clay, historicaliy

>Are the people nice?
what do you think of Chinese people in Canada? that's what actual Japs are like. Asians are goddamn scums without any exception.

Japan is becoming the personal playground of trash from the west, sad because their social norms dictate they cannot speak up when immigrants start misbehaving, raping etc. Same thing happened to us

i thought japs were polite??? that is what i heard from others. its chinese that everyone hate.

They are polite, but the older generation in extremly xenophobic and racist. Cities like tokyo are fine but outside in more rurale areas the xenophobia increases, but atmost you'll just gonna get stared at

塾長のK下さんに相談してみようかな

Just remember avoid gaijin hunters like the plague, they have the same mentality as white girls who exclusively date black men.

Why do Japanese people always say this? Why would you care if it's someone else's business? The only reason Sup Forums exists is because of banter.

yeah, our old farts can die of heart attack in front of gaijins(Arab, white, slav, nigger, etc), who look like daemon lord/hell reaper

Everyone dumps their umbrellas and bikes on the ground all over the place. But for some reason don't litter anything else on the ground. It's a country of weirdos.

You are serious.
If you were said that and wated to say more, you could say something.
Or maybe is there any rule like that ?
like "if some one said one's business then it is over"

take it easy burger

Why are you even here when you can't even speak english properly?

that's not your business

Post part of your face

can we rangeban japan?

Spotted the korean

I'm a white American but I have family in Japan coming from my Japanese grandmother. During my time in Japan I never got any hostile stares from anyone and the Japanese were polite to everyone. Don't know much about this xenophobia you speak of because I never sensed it myself.

>I'm a white American but I have family in Japan coming from my Japanese grandmother.

Is this an inside joke that I'm not privy to?

>Japan is becoming the personal playground of trash from the west
define "trash", are you talking about criminals?
because i don't think our criminals go there
>sad because their social norms dictate they cannot speak up when immigrants start misbehaving, raping etc
their police can beat the shit outta them and kick them out

Japan is the most civilised and well organized country as opposed to the degrading propaganda against it spread in the west