source?

lel

Pic is wrong, their range is actually the length of a person's arm

ICBMs and submarine missiles can easily hit your ass

wtf is australia actually that big

it looks like a piece of turd from that angle

That is one retarded map

y

So they can destroy everything except New Zealand, Africa, Latin America and part of the US?
Kinda makes you think.

wtf i love north korea now

pardo viadinho

Well, they only have like 10 nukes so they can't hit much

We need to close our borders desu

You're going to share the new world with us and you're going to like it.

If this nuclear shit actually happens we will carpet bomb Brazil as a preventing measure. You are not our neighbors, but it will show our neighbors to keep in line and who is the boss.

Declaring War on twitter.

What a time to be alive.

Who's gonna do it.

South Atantic is the blue jungle bro.

>we will carpet bomb Brazil as a preventing measure

lel you can barely cross the andes.

Yeah you're right, bud. We third-worlders are safe.

>forgetting about launching against earth's roatation

The South shall remain the bastion of American culture.

Shithole pride worldwide.

lel you know it's happening and there's nothing you can do about it, or anyone else for that matter. Hide your wife, hide your kids nigga

Greater Chile?

This chart is fake as fuck OP

Ofcourse.

He had a completly retarded convo with President Xi in which he had to be explained that north korea is not actually a puppet of china and they don't just follow the commands of some fatass in beijing. I don't blame Trump for thinking this because he is a typical moron and this is basically the fiction that the associated press tries to convince people of, but it's worrying that none of the military advisers that told him to deploy warships to the north korean coast did not feel the need to dispel that illusion.

You are bringing serious discussions to a shitposting thread. Why?

fug

I'd put money down on us being safe. No one really gives enough of a fuck to nuke us.

>Missile range

Yes, 1970s scuds. They can't even get their nukes out of a mine shaft, let alone on a missile.

>he had to be explained that north korea is not actually a puppet of china

They literally die without China feeding them everything they have.

Why is your country called Chile? Is it supposed to be like chilli because it's hot or chilly because it's cold?

Quality kek, what a time to be alive and fucking miserable.

Damn..

Invading NK would be like beating up a retarded kid. The only thing the bully we call the USA is afraid of is fighting someone their own size.

At least this way we get entertainment. Always look on the bright side of life.

What? Fuck, mate.

>tfw the USA, China, Russia and India will never nuke each other off the face of the earth so everyone else can get along

xd

To be honest I really wish I could see the alternate universe where the US goes to war with NK and it's just a 1v1 without Chinese shit getting involved.

I'd love to see how fast it ends.

Hold up, when you think about it, isn't Twitter one of the most powerful corporations involved in information dissemination at the moment? Couldn't taking the site down by some sort of multipronged terrorist attacks on their server centres around the world potentially cause global havoc and panic?
So many organisations rely almost entirely on Twitter for spreading information to the masses.

Tbqhwyrn f.a.m, USA is the biggest aggressor in the world atm

wew

most relevant companies invest their PR campaigns on multiple sites pham, no need to worry

We absolutely deserve this retard as our president. There's no denying it.

Nogger we will take the rest of y'all with is

Nothing spreads as effectively as Twitter, though. Even the mainstream media directly cite Twitter posts in their articles.
If taken control of it could be manipulated into being the ultimate tool for international propaganda.

How did you even manage to elect this clown?

This is synonym of extinction of all species on the planet. We are doomed to live with those demons for the rest of our lives.

What's your favorite eastonan dish?

lmao just send one to see what happens

Look at the state of western politics.. anyone who can name the sandnigger menace has a good shot, retarded as he may be.

Verikäkk. It doesn't translate well, the direct translation is "blood mess".

It's pretty much cookies but instead of milk you use blood. They taste magnificent

>sandnigger
Why do you have to use those racist words Sven? Seriously. What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Do you enjoy being called names?

Have you ever dipped Oreos in blood the same way?

Every day I thank God that I live in a country that has like 6 niggers in total

No, verikäkk is salty not sweet. We do drink warm pork blood with salt but that's another topic

We call them prietas, everywhere else in the latin world they are called morcillas. And they are god tier delicious.

I can't even tell why they taste so good, they have this very specific taste to them

>warm pork blood
We drink lambs and goats blood warm, but pigs blood is used to make prietas, or verikäkk as you call it.

*bro fists in the distance*

We aren't so different after all, you and I.

once usa gone there will be world peace

That's why I come to this board. Besides shitposting or in the middle of it, I learn beautiful things.

Tell me one thing: how is it legal for a country to be this long

It's not, but we don't give a fuck. Peru and Bolivia are actually calling the cops about this.

Are there any major climatic differences between the north and the south?

Not true

The more i look at it the more my autism bothers me

Day and night. The north is desert (literally we have the driest desert on earth), the center is mediterranean climate, thenear south is forests and lakes, the proper south is fjords and icebergs and cold jungle. And then we have Antartica. The world in a capsule.

iktf except without extremely high crime and poverty

Not like much happens there anyway.

Texas
Feels good man! By all means wipe out cuckada and yankeeland though.

>Spain is the only place in Europe that would survive ww3

Feels Great lads

Nice

Those are just missiles, they can't put nukes on them yet

I gonna agree with this chink

Forgetting Portugal?

Forgetting what?

would like to batter whoever came up with this map desu lads

Yes I am safe from misses, on fact everyone is sage because nothing of going to happen except faggoty anons who make shitty threads larping as WW3 fighters

yeah yeah the President is stupid and you're smart, we get it
*walks away and talks to somebody else*

>and it'd take out Kekaluña too

perfect scenario for you ladchaps

Could you be a more obvious redditor?

Ridiculous.
The only reason why BRICS aren't chimping out on each other, is the U S and A and its allies. You need a common antagonist to keep your countries in check.
You'd be twice as bad if left unchecked.

>safetugal

>implying MAGNIFICIENT LEADER would ever nuke italy

I wish he did. Our pain would finally be over.

WE ARE COMING BACK, LONG LOST FRIENDS! WE WILL BE WHOLE AGAIN, ITALIAN EAST AFRICA!

I'm safe. Suck it west coast.

Death to Australia

Здopoвo, Bacь. Кaк дeлa в Чyхняcтaнe? He oбижaют тeбя тaм?

Never reply to me in Russian ever again. Cyrillics are my trigger since grade school

Pls nuke us

>estonian
>saying something bad about the US
Кoгo ты пытaeшьcя нaeбaть, Bacилий?

DON'T POST MY FUCKING ELEPHANT

Or what?