twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Drumpf

and fuck

sports

the sporting

/CHI/ perhaps?

>borepuck

mcdonalds is shit

Mustard and mayonnaise are the best condiments. This is a fact.

>borepuck

yes cause american sports are so intense

do NOT insult my pure irish heritage

for me, it's the mcchicken, the best fastfood sandwich

every single one of those is a colloquialism that wouldn't be accepted on a paper at université de montréal or in a courtroom at the palais de justice at place d'armes, nor would they ever be uttered in a newscast from radio-canada. that's the kind of language you'd hear in a belle province restaurant or working class home

>extra mcchicken sauce packets
what did he mean by this

>he doesnt watch the MLB playoffs

lacrosse is fast

Is this a new meme, where you don't directly quote the person you're greentexting?

>Is this a new meme, where you don't directly quote the person you're greentexting?

>trustfund stick

just shat my pants when i found out californian cuck calling hockey boring prefers baseball

the dumb CHI literally took the name 'boreball' and applied it to hockey, what a dumb fuck

I've nothing to tell. I'm done with the shit posting. Apparently there's a limit.

I dip my fries in mustard.

>luckswing

read my post

>you
>you don't

>greentexting?
greentexting
>Is this a
>new meme
>directly quote the person you're
>you're
>new meme, where
maybe

>just shat my pants when i found out californian cuck calling hockey boring prefers baseball

>the dumb CHI literally took the name 'boreball' and applied it to hockey, what a dumb fuck

shan't

you're so fat your hand ran out of table space to mouse up for quoting my post
ba da ba ba ba

>tfw real nigga hours soonish

youtube.com/watch?v=bb_sRsTeKRs

what are the chances my team winning tomorrow?

sleeping with socks on

yay or nay

yay

toasty feet > cold feet

1/2

wanna see a pic of my dad?

royals

One sock on, one sock on. You lose a lot of heat through your feet, so one sock off for ventilation. Take the other sock off if you're too hot.

YOUR team? Show me the papers, Mr. Billionaire.

I sleep with all my clothes on including my socks.

oh shit this is groovy

also its 2:30 on the beast coast RNH is in prime mode

One sock on, one sock off*

>nashville
>billionaire owner
No, they even have a negro on the team to keep the payroll low.

I should probably stop drinking so much

whitest sport: golf
blackest sport: basketball
most asian sport: starcraft
sport belonging to the ethnic canuckistanis: curling
most exciting sport: rugby
most boring sport: baseball

definitive, all other sports are irrelevant

>most boring sport: baseball

>cherry blossoms are going to start falling soon

There are exciting sports?

have you been to sayres lake?

the players are literally fat

pennsylvania would beat chifornia in a war

boston is not an accurate representation of the entire league

>sport belonging to the ethnic canuckistanis: 5 pin bowling

ftfy

the whitest sport is hockey, 95%> white players

north american culture is fact, canadian culture upon closer inspection and canadian culture, upon closer inspection, is quebecois culture

hockey players are cringe but they absolutely drown in puss

hey
pitching is hard, hec at bat is harder.
an overall fun sport to play. piss off mate.

wouldn't be surprised if another windstorm blew them all away sometime soon sadly

negative, usually just got to Cultus Lake despite it being obnoxiously busy in the summer

that's a picture of a mexican city
I don't who you trying to fool here

sailing is even whiter

do canadians get to do fun water stuff like tubing on their lakes or is it too cold most of the time?

It's possible to play hockey and not be a douche

Bwahston.

girl in the back virgin walking

Of course we do that shit. Going out to the lake is a pretty standard Canadian summer activity

its quintessential, and we have far more lakes than you guys.

Hockey isn't too big where I live so the few players we have try to hard to emulate a stereotypical hockey player

How do you get better at cooking, guys? Everything I make is terrible.

I'm camping with friends there in june. do I need to use a tent or if I have a nice sleeping bag can I just sleep under the stars?

yes, going to a local lake is a canadian must in the summer

Anyone else here started identifying with their state more than the country because it pisses off Europeans?

fun fact the lake i spent my summers on growing up lies on the american border and has a maritime border crossing

Practice until you find a recipe and method you like. Cooking is way more robotic than people realize.

too cold is relative

lakes get pretty warm by august, shallow ones can easily hit 70

this tbhfampai

haven't been camping in awhile, but I think it would be pretty foolish not to bring a tent. The chance of it raining is always pretty high in the BC Lower Mainland

何をする?

Yeah it's pretty fucking cringe.

My highschool hockey team was really bad for that shit. They would wear suits to school the day of a game, slick their hair back like fucking faggots, etc.. The football team was pretty cringe too with how they all the same edgelord haircut.

even in late june?

my schools volleyball team (lol) got mohawks and the principal made them shave it

it was 'part' of new spain for a while

this shit has the most disgusting after taste, jesus christ I brought a 6 pack just to try it and it's fucking gross FUCK Milwaukee

Best beer available is The Barking Squirrel.

Is it babbys first American beer?

how cold is too cold? Where i live is pretty much always warm enough to go to the lake and it seems a shame to only use your lakes for a couple of months

>Drinking mass produced American beer

I don't know what you really expected

dress code is a thing in hockey
even pee wee does it

Watching the final game of the world series (and the super bowl (fuck the pats but that was thrilling)) with Sup Forums and seeing all the foreigners get converted was something I'll always remember.

weather is usually pretty nice then but i'd still bring one, it really does rain a lot in that area

American mass produced beers like Budweiser and Bud Light taste way better than this garbage

Only reason to drink mgd is ordering it at a burger king in europe.
High life and lite are fine but weak as piss.

Eh, as long it's not abnormally cold it doesn't really matter. Anything above +10C would suffice. Once you actually get in the water you adjust fairly quickly. It's actually pretty common for people to prefer cooler temperature because the water feels warmer somehow than if it's like a really hot day

>it seems a shame to only use your lakes for a couple of months

>never played shinny and gone with the boys for a glass of milk after

ok. have you heard good things about the lake?

The fuck does wearing a suit to school have anything to do with a hockey game you play outside of school?

I don't get it

Already 3 am haha
Haven't started any homework haha

>using the term "cringe"

well your never get the joy of playing soccer with a bunch of 40 year old mexicans in july and seeing a man suffer a heat stroke and die on the field

so you don't have to change before the game?

cuck