African girls are sexy but they tend to be really really noisy

African girls are sexy but they tend to be really really noisy.

They're not sexy. They're masculine and they're violent.

they arent

need me a black angleb

They are heaps noisy.

they always smell weird, instant turnoff for me.

and ugly

I hate when non American ones say "My nigga" or "nigga" sounds so retarded with an African accent.

Not really.
Like I've been near a lot of people's and blacks aren't exceptionally loud.

Most of the time when I encounter them they are loud.

>African girls are sexy but they tend to be really really noisy.
That's cus you are a fagget.

A real man would have his dick in the girls mouth.That makes them talk less you know.

And smelly

Creepy smile

Fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Where are all the shy and quiet nerdy black girls?

In the US, children of African immigrants actually despise Blacks. The Africans try to make a home in the US, but they're always tied in with the "ghetto/thug life ratchet" people.
>TFW the African immigrant from Nigeria with a super thick accent is smarter than any African American at your college

In the house playing video games, magic the gathering, watching anime, posting on tumblr, and working on their next cosplay. Meet them at conventions if you're serious.

They look exactly like their male counterparts who partake in such activities. Fat, sloppy, unattractive. Not saying you won't luck out on finding a beautiful one but the chances are very low.

I follow her on instagram.

They are loud because they demand white big dick.

>Have black, Amazonian co-worker
>Reminds me very much of Lana from Archer
>Only difference between her and Lana is she's younger, and faaaar less mature than Lana ever was
>Constantly bitches about doing work that nobody else bitches about doing
>Constantly complains with the boss when they tell her she didn't do her required task to company standards (which she doesn't)
>Having 2deep4u conversation with co-workers about policy and life and shieeeet
>She wants attention and always butts in about her nails and hair and other frivolous crap
>Constantly asks people to cover her shifts and has managed to rope some nerdy, black, beta numale into doing everything she wants of him
>But aside from all that, she wears super tight skirts and dresses, and also has massive boobies
>Constantly trails her fingers up my chest and gives me silly nicknames

Not sure if I would even fire her if I was the boss, 2bh. Think her sexuality just might be worth having her around to justify her shitty work ethics.

>inb4 "post pics"

Dude, 3 of my coworkers blatantly browse Sup Forums during their shifts. No way I'm chancing that.

I've never met a black person in my life...

>Dude, 3 of my coworkers blatantly browse Sup Forums during their shifts. No way I'm chancing that.

You must work in a really nerdy profession like IT or something.

Cool story bro.

Is this Sylvana Simons?

whassa matter wyte boi? Cant handle an african woman?

I love an African Mackerel. The only use is to generate pleasure for the white man, never get pregnant or penetrate without a condom.
We have many here, are easier because even blacks prefer white.

Ayo moma where te gials at? Lemme flick your punani bean

>5% of African girls are sexy but they tend to be really really noisy.
fixed