Whats the purpose of life when you are a manlet?

whats the purpose of life when you are a manlet?

girls will reject you
society will reject you

whats the purpose of 'get a job'

>whats the purpose of life when you are a manlet?
I wouldn't know, I'm 6'2

Its not about height its about MASS

It's about height, weight and looks. It's scientifically proven if you're taller people look at you in a more leadership role and good looking people have preferential treatment for years by time they're even teens

what did the psychologist tell you Jorge

haven't seen you in a while

Fuck off, Jorge

it doesnt get better when you're taller.

as a matter of fact it never gets better, even when you achieve your goals the feeling of happiness and achievement is temporary and sooner or later it feels insignificant so you have to chase the next goal just to not feel like a complete failure and get that high for just a little bit because it's an all or nothing scenario

failure makes you feel like you're just as accomplished as some AIDS hobo on the street sucking dick for a forty

the moral of the story is that killing yourself and not worrying about society or rejection is the ultimate redpill

>tfw 172 cm ugly timid autist

>girls will reject you

Nope

>society will reject you

Nope

>whats the purpose of 'get a job'

Basically it's an all around better situation when you've got a job

>whats the purpose of life when you are a manlet?

to spraff shite

t. 176cm nanoman

I can help you get a swedish finngirl if you want. Sadly you do need a job

I'm 5'3 and I know my gf loves me truly for who I am because of it

she's probably hideous, so no thank you

Jorge isn't even 170cm.

Not really, most are 5-6.
The girls who are 7-10 are usually with rich tall people :-/

I want a qt whose top-tier genes might redeem mine, otherwise I don't want to have children because they're guaranteed to suffer like me

I see, damn don't know what to say. But I will leave this message to you as I am gonna leave thread.
There are tons of finnish girls who would love to get down with finnish guys from Finland. Some will even want to move back, some won't. But they don't live around nigger towns, so don't worry if you want one. They live in our northern parts in forests areas.
So if you ever need a girl in your life, check them out.

find a girl smaller than u

>tfw 164cm

Keep in mind that average hohol height is probably about 5-8cm higher than in Spain

Any of you big guys want to be my iberian gf (male)

aхaхaхaх, кapлaн