Turkish Kinder ripoff edition
Old

hello albania I love you

Thanks India

Looks albanian

Is this the face of balk?

Do not post in albanian threads.

looks serb

No idea.I yet to bother and do a search on the image.

Good, don't post here.

More like a serb with a light hint of steppes.

Where did you get this btw, never seen it here.

sauce

I've never seen this one too

>Her name is KELLY
MOTHERFUCKING KEK MY SIDES

it's Cece

Ntora Bakoyianni

holy shit it actually is cece

noice

In great cockroach fashion their chocolate eggs bear the name of the deadly poisonous fly Tsetse(цeцe).

чeчe

>чeчe
цeцe

you seem to have caca beneath your nails

It's actually read as ќeќe
КEК

>It's actually read as ќeќe
I don't speak cockroach, sorry.T*rkish is an ugly language and should be removed from the face of the planet.

Where did you get it tho?

rude

In the local ushqimore, they bought these in Montenegro

tsernomorets

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Jesus of nazareth edition

i want a girlfriend

>Jesus of Nazareth
Shpëtim Vajtani*

Turkic faces

worn out places, worn out faces..

A land surrounded with multiple seas perhaps?

A repetition of aquatic bodies?

Aquatic bodies you say?

An enclosed water tripartite of sorts?

Lads, just met my old school mates for the first time since we finished high school. Every one pretty much made it besides me. I have never felt shittier in my life. Worst part is tomorrow we are having a reunion party of sorts and im invited, but going there would mean me feeling like shit for weeks and so on, and yet i really wanna go and be around people.

what do

I don't know that feel bro

Worst feel in the world bro. I know that people will mostly ignore me and just do their thing and yet I am dying to go there and just be with people.

Nothing worse than being forever alone dude i swear

Go there and face the shame. Maybe it'll put you to work.

Do the obvious thing and lie

wont do shit besides making me feel depressed
i really want to go there and yet i dont want to

Caress your wrist with a sharp razorblade.

Join some kind of an organization. Red cross, green balkans etc. You will be around nice people for sure, no one is going to judge you or anything.

I was actually thinking of getting a job for the first time of my life this summer.

>red crescent*

how old are you?

Nigga tomorrow is Beлики Пeтoк anyways , you need to be home and be fasting .

Imo you shouldn't miss out.

nigga you got your whole life ahead of you, just educate yourself or learn a trade or something that you enjoy

you have really low definitions of "made it"

>Every one pretty much made it besides me.
Define "made it".

whats that

everything is relative dudes. they all made it in comparison to me. some started families and others are in good universities and studying cool shit.

i have done 0, absolutely nothing, with my life.

>21

You will be fine, dude. Get a job, do stuff and definitely get a degree. Even in the best universities shit's not hard.

>started families
>21
bulgaria is africa confirmed

>Shpëtim Vajtani
whatever albro keep producing your weed
heh
I kinda know this feel
It ain't pretty
Just don't go desu

This, Friday is the saddest day of the year. You are not supposed to do anything let alone partying......

Most people got problems friend. Even if the image they present is on of relative success.
You're too young to think like that

problem is I lack confidence and I sort of spent my high school years hanging with shit people getting drunk pretty much every day and skipping on a lot of school. I'd need to work really hard to get into a good uni and actually finish

Don't go they'll make fun of you.

You got your priorities wrong. If you were a shit student, chances are uni is not for you. Start thinking about professional training and a job.

As I said you need to do stuff and meet people. Staying home is the worst thing you can do. You can literally do the stupidiest shit and still feel about good about yourself. We have been all there, bud.

Dude, most student nowadays are absolute shit. Once you get in the uni, there are hundreds of ways to graduate without studying.

Thanks lads. As I said im gonna give this summer a go and look for a job. I don't give a fuck about the pay.

This is super stupid but I want that to happen. I'm probably going to get drunk af and hope that people actually give me some attention

ask allah why he didn't take your life yet

Heh....and even if they don't make fun of you in front of you and appear kind, behind your back you will always be ridiculed as the guy that didn't make it
Gotta stroke their egoisms and shit.

>there are hundreds of ways to graduate without studying
Only in shit universities. I had to study hard to get my D grades.

How do we become more like the COOL ANGLOS?

Ti?

>some started families
>and others are in good universities and studying cool shit

>made it
Each with his own perceptions I guess.

ring bells

(Tи)

i hadnt left my home in months until yesterday or so. i'd say they made it comparison to me

step up your game

>he doesn't dream of a faithful wife and three kids

(Tи)

Start killing people of any race and color.

Where do you live?

hihihhiihihihhihihhohohohohohohhohohahahaahahahahahahhaahhahohohohohohohohohohohihihihihihihihihihihhihihiihihihohohohhohohohohohohohhahahahahahahah

Varna

*your race and color

you will yawn
right now

>ROMAnian posts

Sup fgts hows it going

give yourself one reason not to kys

Not every Romanian poster is Galatean imbecil.

fact is you're worse than Ikibey and ever single post you've ever made here is an embarrassment to your flag

kys

Seems like you are surprised not everyone has the same goals in life and definitions of success.