I do not understand the meme that Americans are idiots

Really I do not understand the meme that Americans are idiots, The average European is a thousand times worse, do you want examples? Just look at Germany; It has its country full of refugees and the Germans themselves continue to call the government "Nazi", the Spanish girls really believe that there is a global conspiracy of which all men belong regardless of their place of birth, religion, age and age... called "Patriarchy" and that controls all aspects of daily life.

And Sweden, Portugal and France better not talk, because that's the height of ridicule.

On the other hand Americans have different points of view, but they never reach the summon of subnormality, European mental retardation.

>Hurd durp but that is currently.

Ah, what about Hitler, Robespierre Or the Count Duke of Olivares? Please, never in my life have I known anyone more ignorant than a Moor or a European.

And this in the social aspect, because if we then look at the scientific contributions by countries the United States gave us almost all current science while in the UK they are too drunk to think it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyhCOPh48ew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries#Communication_and_multimedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_inventions_(after_1991)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ukrainian_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay John Johnson

Im spanish.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ

Esas teclas no las tiene un teclado americano.
These keys do not have an American keyboard.

You see, we are superior to all other nations on Earth; this eternal natural order triggers angst and jealousy among other Nations' populations. You seem like an exception, since you are asking a question rather than assuming.

So, in short, other nations call Americans idiots because they are jealous and projecting.

Hope that helps, Spainish friend!

Shut up

Your country is ,just a sea of leftist, every leftist in France are spanish(Valls, Hidalgo, and so on) and your shithole itself is just a commie republic

Hahaha, sure i was in Brittany and looked like new California.

We make fun of their ignorance and their lack of knowledge.
They aren't stupid, they just don't know some stuff that we know.

Completely true. Europeans tend to be far more retarded and know way less than Americans in my experience. Doesn't keep them from feeling superior to those dumb fat burgers though.

>Talking shit about Olivares

CatalANO traidor, al paredón.

You are right ofc, I also think hubris is why Europeans always seem to underperform

>Trying to understand meme on internet

What's your next topic?

Why is France considered coward despite having one of the greatest military history in the world ?

because of this kind of stuff : youtube.com/watch?v=kyhCOPh48ew

Buaaa buaaa americans are greater than us!! :cccc

THAT´S WHAT I READ!

We know more than you. As I said, you make fun of us out of jealous. Nothing more.

>Europe is a country
Stop thinking, Jose. You've got tourists to serve.

>hahaha im so smart!! Let´s to call Jose a spanish.

Jose is common in Mexico, not in Spain, here we call Manolo.

Call Manolo as well then. I'm sure you could use an extra pair of hands.

You are an idiot.

t. Jose

Nation RP is cancer, you people are a fucking joke

>Britanny
>Literally populated by Anglo refugees
>Literally the worse thing aside from Paris(who is also populated by Br*tons)

Germcuckmanics from Britanny and Moors from the Spains are th two plagues of our country

Jan, say it without crying

>Frenchs
>Not the true plague of Europe.

You are the idiots who pique in the German traps, we never fall into them.

My name is not Jose.

2 Me
0 Dutch loser

Except no, they do. Germans are honestly among the dumbest and least informed Euros I've met, only beaten by Scandis and Italians.

nah we r dumb

BFTOOOOO DUTCH LOSEEEEEEER

Sad thread. Everyone knows Americunts are pompous losers.

f-fuck you

I'll just leave this here.

>And Sweden, Portugal and France better not talk, because that's the height of ridicule.
What's wrong with Portugal?

>I dont underatand the meme that Americans arw idiots
Are you perchance an American?

They have everything bad of Spain multiplied by two and above are poor.

Spanish are eternally butthurt because many generations ago they got repeatedly BTFO by Portuguese underdogs

Spaniards and Americans are literally retarded.

BTFO

*BLOWS AIRHORN IN DUTCHFAGS EAR*

>we never fall into them
You literally abandonned based House of Trastámara for inbred Germans

>USA 98
>The best country in the world.
>Finland 97
>The only normal country in Europe.

But...

>Sweden 101
>Capital of rape.
>Dutchs 102
>Same.

but mein iq is 115, also chink/gooks tend to kill downers and do not have many niggers

If Americans weren't retarded you wouldn't have to choose between a turd sandwich and a giant douche.

This is fraudulent.

you'd really need to separate the US into different areas for this to be accurate

as an example, southern cali has an average IQ of 83 which means the people living there are basically retarded(they're mostly black/mexican), whereas new england is one of the smartest areas of the world with a median IQ of 103(i live in new england).

it's not fair to americans to throw us all into one category, but i can understand why you'd do it. europeans blame the chaos in the middle east and the refugee crisis on us even though it's not our fault

>unironically quotes American cartoons

Me 3
Dutchfag 0

LETS GO BITCH

WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY

haha, adult male chimpz have an iq of 35-40,
THEY WUZ KONGZ

>USA is the best country in the world
>Finland is the only normal country in Europe
You sound pretty ignorant.

American cartoons that make fun of America you irredeemable knuckledragging ape. God you're just arguing for the sake of being retarded aren't you?

Must be why Americans have the most Nobel prize winners, the 10 best universities in the world, several STEM related industries developed enough to make everybody buttmad with the brain drain it causes, and pretty much the only modern culture to speak of.

Meanwhile, the genius swampmen that beat those drooling retards by 4 entire points (!) have given the world in the last 200 years... eeeh... Eurodance I guess. OH and the memes about whores and weed of course!

I actually have no problem with Europeans thinking we are dumb. Let them, while we go to places they can only see in science and history books.
Hahahahhahahahahahkekekekekeke

Like a dutch?

Me 4
Dutchfag 0

LETS GO BITCH

WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY

You are getting REKT
It is American to make fun of America, so long as you are AMERICAN in the first place. This is what we mean by freedom, a concept some faggot germanic hodge podge swamp thing tulip saleman will never understand

WOODEN SHOES? BWAHAHA

GET ON MY LEVEL

ME 6
Dutchloserfag -2

We have smart people, but if you go ask some random american off the street about anything you will get the impression Americans are dumb.

>Why is France considered coward despite having one of the greatest military history in the world ?
>space before a question mark
Enjoying your stay in Switzerland, Pierre?

nobel prizes mean nothing, also there are tons of kikes there

The problem of Europe is the "Smart" people are really dumb.

Can't wait to archive this thread for a fresh new global bogerface. You know why those exist, right?

Educate yourself, eastern barbarian. I am not your school teacher.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries#Communication_and_multimedia

ME 64
Dutchloserfag -4

You are not the one who archives.

Stop stealing credit, fag.
7 to -2

The average American is probably a bit dumber than the average European: the reason for our success in science and technology is that we leech talent from across the world.

>7 tags.
>Look the USA page.
>135 tags.

USA 66
Dutchloserfag -888

>Poolishcuck
>Not a little bitch bullied by Germany and Russia, and later saved by France

Poolish genocide when, ???

VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !VIVE BANDERA !

>Spaniards invented eye glasses
>and yet they never learned to read

>Read dutch shit.

No thanks i only read real science

Haha I think he is crying now. We have to go easy on that kid.

Hey dutchbitch! Is your mommy making you your chicken tendies and french fries? Haha crybaby.

>99 (106)
What did they mean by this?

different sauces must b

>Be dutch.
>Get OLE´D and BURGER´D

Hehehe you´re my great ally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_inventions_(after_1991)

>I am not your school teacher.

Lmao of course not, my school teachers weren't retards who would seriously wear a mullet in 2008 or watch New Kids Turbo.

This thread pretty shows why the world thinks Americans and Spaniards are uneducated retards.

So I guess you now have your answer.

And now I know why Canadian banter is so awful, it's their Froglet heritage showing.

Don´t cry baby

>This thread pretty shows why the world thinks Americans and Spaniards are uneducated retards.

"The world" isn't a synonym of "I", Henk. And yeah, the reason is obviously megaton-strong buttblasts that they give you whenever you put your smug face on :^]

Americans are idiots. That's not a meme. They're dull and simple minded people who idolise nescience and philistinism. The less you know the more patriotic you are. Education is for women and jews and manners are for homosexuals. Using big words is a personal offence to their character. When americans discuss something the loudest one is always right.

And still they have the gall to take pride in achievements done by expatriate scientists, businessmen and artists who come to their country as immigrants, drawn by the schools, hospitals and business funded by ridiculous overcharging in every aspect, be it student loans, healthcare insurance or taxation that is designed entiretely to screw the middle-class and let corporation deduct their taxes into oblivion.

jesus christ what a bunch of morons.

actually it shows which Europeans are the most insecure, no points for guessing which one here :^)
*it's the Netherlands, if you are still thinking otherwise

>Americans are idiots.
>He post in American IB.

vittu :DDD perkele ES e/b/in :DDDD

El españolANO

>That's not a meme
Says the meme country :DDDDDDDDDD

>White Americans
>Multiracial Americans
>African Americans
>Conecticut

>Americans aren't dumb

t. chicano in sbane

An Ukrainian's opinion is worth about as much as a donkeys fart.

The Northeastern US is substantially less retarded than the country as a whole.

he got thricked

So the kid got it right and the teacher corrected it as wrong? What the fuck is this?

A Ukrainian's*
donkey's*

That's what, four times you've pulled some unsourced IQ stats now? I swear, you're fucking r/iamverysmart: the Country.

Wait, what the fuck am I saying? I meant r/iamverysmart: The North German Swamp

I never saw any Russian bad-mouthing us, while i saw several Poolish shitting on us

When Russia will annex you, do not ask any help and don't try to involve Europe or NATO cause we will veto it :))))))))))

>mfw college educated teachers are dumber than the kids they teach

Source: Ukranian scientists

Oh wait, those don't exist either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ukrainian_inventions

Must have been some Dutch student on an internship :^]

good that you try to be honest at least.

I doubnt that anyone here hoped, that you will join the fight with rest of the europe tho

I think stuff like intelligence and education are just less equally distributed in USA than they are in Europe.
a moron from America < a moron from Europe
a top scientist from America > a top scientist from Europe
That said Europeans, especially the dumber ones, tend to be conceited, pretentious cunts with a superiority complex far worse than the American one.

Not really. They just have less niggers

wow Pierre please don't bully me so much
I surrender

>mfw pic related will happen in my lifetime

>Baby's first psychosis.
You should go see more of outside world and date with black women.

US middle Education = good specialization
EU middle Education (at least polish) = big general knowledge

Higher education is a diferent thing but bigger part of society never will get there tho