love~
[spoiler] or lust ;3 [/spoiler]

>emo doctor
>not dere Makoto

which kind of love?

jamal calling others monkeys shut up nigger

Fine by me if we sex 0w0

The physical kind

DNA? We must be careful of such as well as purported history of these nations. The bible I believe to be More definitive, but it is not taught in its fullness of truth. I am NOT into all of the afro centric and Egyptology deception that is put out there to confuse and point us in the wrong direction. NOT everyone who is dark is African. Not all blacks taken to the house of bondage in ships (DUET 28:68) were of the seed of Ham. Not all present day Egyptians whom many are now Greek babies look like the Nubians of antiquity no more than one might say the same of Filipinos shown in movies and TV of today are those of such a rich, noble and courageous past and features of years past. The nations who conquer WINS , plain and simple. If they do not stay in place of leadership themselves, their half breed offspring are left the privileged task and dutiful allegiance to govern and be property owners, leaving the more purer of stock in the lower positions. Sadly those of more original features left behind further perpetuate this behavior on those of near kin and purer of Aeta stock into the poorer class. This has happened All over the world.

WE all came from either one of three men, HAM, SHEM OR JAPHETH, and that did not happen 40-50 thousand years ago. The earth is NOT that old as these oppositions of science try to teach. 700 plus years before Christ the Northern tribes had Already been dispersed even beyond the known world. In 70 ad Rome came in slaughtered and dispersed the remaining southern kingdom (LUKE 21:20). Most all peoples of this earth have been subjugated and renamed if not killed off. Most aged and knowledgeable men had been destroyed, daughters compromised, history forgotten and written a new. People learn to hate themselves and desire the traits of their oppressors. Looking not like and further from the oppressor appears poor, uneducated and of low class for some. I see where some want to learn more of the Aeta history/culture, and I would think that has been done for many years to this very day. Still the Aeta suffer loss of land and resources, remain in the lower of classes not because the are not able but are swallowed up. I also notice a lot of children’s ministries over long lasting and staying adult ministries there. What will be their condition 30-40 years from now? Do we care?

What is the Canada of ASEAN?

>flag
Thailand is the USA of asean

Not physical enough >:3

That one Thai poster.

Cute but needs more lewd

girls itt

plz give me a vocaroo

say something like

Abi Zibik habibi

its not lewd i swear

this is a sexual hug

Can you feel it?

Is Indonesia third world?

does fourth world exist?

(you)
Developing country.

Now get the fuck off.

feel what?

Something hard

>hating mages instead of the Templars
Why are mages so oppressed in Dragon Age?
>be Templar
>so paranoid about mages dabbling in dangerous magic that they are sent to mage prisons/ schools
>mages there are often oppressed and are not treated as human beans, which leads to them becoming extremists and the people the Templars feared the most
>they deny the mages the opportunity to prove themselves or educate them properly, so they don't get tempted into doing stupid shit
>Templars also often associate the acts of one or a couple of evil mages to the whole mage population, which is retarded
>the Templars also sniff red lyrium, which makes them reliant on it like drugs and make them crazy, which would make Duterte reee
>but sniffing red lyrium it gives them resistance to magic
I'm so happy that these mentally unstable addicts will ultimately get gassed soon

More developed than your average third world country. If anything it'd most be a middle power.

Doesn't seem too sexual of a hug if you ask me, it's more of an affectionate tease than anything else.

Top 10 in GDP PPP bitchez!

>t. Anders

vocaroo.com/i/s1olHZROEeWC

Are you lost, son?

>tfw no fluent German/ English speaking half-Middle Eastern/ half-Northern African and half-white linguist gf
Why is the world so cruel?? Also, I need subscription to this Babbel thing, just to hear her voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7BTKqUVBe0

youtube.com/watch?v=fYZP95y2mgM

youtube.com/watch?v=pn3Ong2smQc

youtube.com/watch?v=XNfdwkPe8ck

youtube.com/watch?v=xoFGJis-Pgs

Wow, she's good at it, her German doesn't sounds like someone who is really pissed.

Thinking about getting my third language. Which one is easier to learn German or French?

Omg dat emo faggot needs to be hung and gutted. He's so annoying, keeps bitching about the most minute shit. He gets triggered by everything, first he'll be helping poor people, next he's blowing up churches, very bipolar.

I was more into Hawke's little imouto, Bethany.

>paranoid
Mages literally burst into city wrecking demons.

I'm biased I prefer German because I studied it, but French is pretty gud too because it sounds sexy and more people use it.

I used to learn German back in middle school but for unknown reason I stopped studying the language.

Eh, German is harder to pronounce. I'm thinking about french because I used to learn it in elementary school (greetings, counting, etc). But if I want to learn something that is easier to pronounce and with more speakers then maybe I will choose Spanish.

This form of hug is pretty normal though, I often do that with my family and vice versa.

Just do whatever you can, I'm not trying to force you into anything. I think French is easier to learn since I'm fluent at it (although I grow more and more fluent in English since the start of the decade).

>I-I-I'm not trying to force to learn French of anything, b-b-baka!!
I can see through the veil, you are a tsundere

Okay, is there a way to discern the gender of a noun without having to memorize every single one of them? Learning the grammar isn't the hardest part, but memorizing the vocabulary imho.

I'm honest though, I can just let people experience their own things by random point instead of following others' opinions, there's a reason that stance is often present on Sup Forums recommendation threads.

Not sure if I understand well but:
il (he)
elle (she)
son (his)
sa (her)
cet (this/masculine)
cette (this/feminine)
le (the/masculine)
la (the/feminine)

I like hugs

>t. DAII:I babby
such plebian taste /wrist

I already know about the pronoun, possessive pronoun, and articles. Well, thanks anyway.

>assuming I only every play DA
I try every rpg game out there tb.h. I even played all the Two Worlds games, Witcher series, Dragons Dogma, Elder Scrolls, Arcania, Kingdom of Amalur, Fallout, Mass Effect, GoT RPG. Dishonored, Fable and Dark Souls

Me too.
You can take some French studies with some professor or something, if not then how about learning the same way but online?

Well, there's no french course in vicinity. So I'll just find some audio books online and watch some youtube videos.

It's okay user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Raj-CAyFoeI
Damn lads

He has a nice voice

too bad he has it, he makes it bad

Deutsch pronounced exactly like bahasa

>not even a mention of DA:O
as expected from some nerd shitter. /neck

Dutch's pronunciation is almost like bahasa.
Probs because bahasa was influenced by them.

I'm sucker of his songs since I was child though. Really, his voice is nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=pdbeGU3_wxA

Does /asean/ celebrate Songkran?

hehehe

> tfw Indumbz has better artist than malays

>implying I dont have a physical copy of everything you've played

Also, being a law student gives me a +25 to good looks and money, I can afford to cut my face bush thank you very much

If by celebrate you mean splashing the ethnic Thai classmates then yes.

Its not only Thai thing, Lao also celebrate, Cambodia and Myanmar has similar thing

Do Malay have similar water splash celebration?

Do you ever read novel wheel of time? I'm bit suprised when I played dragon age origins at first because how similiar they are
also Meredith dindu nuffin wrong

Nah, It's a Buddhist celebration.
Not that I disagree with the celebrating it by splashing water to hot girls with perky tits.

>bahasa
Was influenced by a fucking ton of languages

Please bath with me, /asean/

L-lewd, stop this immidiately

Nope,we celebrate stuff on islamic calendar.
It doesn't make sense to celebrate new year of your former oppressors anyway.

[spoiler]She just wanted to have a mere bath with you and nothing more, onegai...[/spoiler]

Oh, aye let's.

I mean just look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCA2DyqYvF0
then this
youtube.com/watch?v=L1wQ7Gf9g60

N-nu, then she can see it's not that big of a thingy

But then same things happens as portuguese, sansekerta (India), Dutch, etc fucking abominated bahasa

good thing about it though we can do any accent at most 80% of it

youtube.com/watch?v=j0flMZoT_HA

>tfw you started enjoying Sam Hui but can't read Chink runes
pls post some nice ching chang chong songs that I else can't find.

>ching chang chong songs
It was never popular here to begin with.

Maybe malaysia is up to this

The only thing that keep us from killing ourselves is faith.
Just one step.

How cordial are the relations between China and your country? Is it Vietnam-China tier?

Malay pls notice me :3

>faith
It was the purpose of religion to begin with, see those gook/nip for instance

> China
It's getting tense here, same with upmost /asean/ imo

>Chinks
They get the upper hand on economics here. Just how the fuck we wipe them out?

>Chinks qts
Why they avoid us ?

I only know this
youtube.com/watch?v=cFSO8w_kTtw

It heavily fluctuates and depends upon the political climate. Nowadays we are kinda cool, trading activities, export and import, foreign investment. But, there's a chance that it is gonna get sour again thanks to the South China Sea dispute (Natuna is 100% Indon clay).

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

how are china /asean/ relations generally speaking? The polls done pew generally shows a pretty polarizing stance. I am pretty surprised how positive Malaysia and Indonesia given how much they hate china on Sup Forums.

Polls don't represent the opinion of a whole nation, it's just based upon a random selection of general populace. 2bh if you ask liberal city people, then maybe they are going to give you some positive opinion about China, but if you ask the hardcore Muslims then 100% you will hear some new racist anti-chinese words.

Thank you braised upside down Poland :3

good thing media haven't talked about it very often. we'd be very screwed if they do because people here is very biased about politics.

> ask the hardcore Muslims then 100% you will hear some new racist anti-chinese words

are they redpilled or what? those retard mostly a blind followers

Yes, they 100% believe those redpills, it's no different from Sup Forums. They genuinely believe that they are the rightest bunch of god-fearing people on the surface of earth.

Those Jayabaya prophecy isn't accurate anymore right guys? the notonegoro one

Does this mean we're in different timeline or there's something hidden?

Only problems with local chinese, few have problems with chinese in China who built their nation with their own hands despite the shady stuff their govt does and some bad stuff their capitalism brings.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2014/05/26/we-had-to-tell-our-neighbours/
We also turned our back on the west and start working with China in secret a long time ago.

>muh Indonesian Nostradamus
Is there even a single one that hit the mark?

B-but i like it when it comes to indonesian magic and shiet

This one?

We will be better once we mix together into one malaysian master race with malay, chink, indian and iranian DNA

>muh pesugihan n dukun cabul
>muh pocong n kuntilanak
>muh tuyul n babi ngepet
>muh pelet n sajen
Yeah, nah. Our magic was shit tier.

but Yeah, it's fun knowing them going to hell :3