Romanians cut open our trash cans and bags at night and collect plastic bottles...

>Romanians cut open our trash cans and bags at night and collect plastic bottles, so that they can deposit them in a German gorcery store at the German border and get a few pennies out of it
Do Romanians do that in your country too?

Never seen gypos to that, desu. Only pensioneers, white trash and chinks.

There are some people who go around rummaging through bins to get cans/bottles but they're not Romanians.

Yes

That's actually kinda valuable recycling service. Now just apply that to other kind of trash too and many expensive recycling problems are solved.

They literally drive by in a minivan full of used plastic bottles.

This is true, though these people don't give one shit as they leave every single trash bag open on the street. They do it for money not for recycling obviously

This. Well here it's homeless people, ghetto trash, and illegals.

They sell stolen phones over here.

There is nothing wrong with that. At my gym there is a very old, poor cleaning lady, who obviously is in a bad financial situation. I always bring 3 empty plastic bottles and throw them into the bin so she can pick them up later, I've seen her do it a few times.

They steal the clothes and shoes from the goodwill containers.

It's wrong when they leave tons of trash behind on the street, double park, and shout stupid shit at each other at 12pm

are you sure they are not gypsies?
I met a lot of Romanians here and they are very nice. well at least the ones i met.

Well, they do have romanian plates. Whether they are gyppos or not, I don't know.

Here these people are called "catadores de lixo" they survive selling trash to recycling

Some of them get organized and open cooperatives

No, the German border is quite far from here.

Homeless people do that here and you would often see them with shopping cart packed with plastic bags full of garbage. I don't see it as much anymore though for some reason. Maybe they decreased the amount of money for recycled cans/bottles.

>Never seen gypos to that, desu.

of course not. that would actually be an honest way to make some money. you have to imagine someone carrying the trash bag first, so they can steal it, then cut it open and deposit the bottles.

I see nothing wrong, recycling is good

REEEEEE
ROMANIANS AREN'T GYPSIES
THERE'S A FUCKING DIFFERENCE

Rats and mice are different. Still vermin.

Old people here collect beer cans from people at parks during summer and turn them in for money, its good desu because some people would just leave the cans all around parks so its a win-win i guess. Never seen gypsies do that, it would be too close to having a job i guess :^)

I love you, you are amazing, please be my friend

this is not cool. I hope you are proud of yourselves

>tfw you can drink outside and dump bottles anywhere because the next day grass is going to be picked clean

I dindu nuffin

why does Belgium not just have bottle deposits
it's a green policy and honestly it's fun to take the bottles in