You wake up in your cunt in the year 1066...

You wake up in your cunt in the year 1066, in a similar economic situation as you are in right now (so if you are a poorfag then you will be a peasant, etc.) You don't get to bring any items from the future, but you don't lose any memory.
What do you do? Do you take any precautions knowing the events that you are about to experience?

noongas

I try to be careful enough not to be accused of witchcraft.

join harald's invasion

FIRST WHITE DEVIL IN THE AMERICAS

Eat my dick Lief Erikkson

Make sure you tell your dumbfuck friends not to leave their armor in the boats because muh heat.

sadly, leif would have beaten you by 66 years

>be a muslim in the lowlands
>no unified republic with global trade means that I'm the first turk these people have seen

Fug

yes
also warn that madman on the bridge about the perfideous anlgo that's trying to stab him from below

Dammit, I guess I can hang out with the BC tribes then, they seem cool. Or maybe I can teach them integral calculus and create an American Atlantis

try and win the battle of fulford to save england 2bh

I bang my 100 Anglo slavefus while laughing at the weak anglomen

From what I have heard of the berserkers, I think he would probably cleave your face off for looking at him funny, let alone trying to tell him to do something.

>you don't lose any memory

I become a wizard, invent printing press and commit all my knowledge to the paper.

So much this

Ich bin Bavarien?

Too busy invading England desu

I don't think the normans invaded in April. So I have time to warn the English king

well i gotta save him somehow. he managed to take down 40 anglos before they stabbed him from under the bridge, so it'd be neat to see how many he'd be able to kill before they overpowered him

he knew they were invading

Stuff you can actually teach the medieval folk about provided you are not an utter retard:
>basic anatomy and hygiene
>basic physics
>astronomy
>printing press
>steam engine, ballons
>geography
>math (odds are you know π to more digits they do)

What you probably don't know shit about is metallurgy which is what has enabled mankind's progress. Still, you could probably become some sort of adviser to the king if you play your cards right.

Ehh but I tell him what mistakes not to make

he'd already sworn an oath of loyalty to duke william though

>Do you take any precautions knowing the events that you are about to experience?
implying i know russia's history of that period

They invaded in December I think. But Harold already knew about Williams planned invasion and had some men in southern England.
You can be the troll under the bridge, protecting his crotch from the anglo menace.
>hygiene
Might be a myth but I heard something about people believing that if you bathed too often you would be visited by evil spirits or could get sick.

Knowledge is useless. You won't be able to convince anyone of any radical ideas, change is slow.
Many inventions took the inventors lifetime to be accepted.

I have some practical experience with metal working chemistry. Could probably become a decent smith and try to make a gun.

If he did it was meaningless for him to claim that William could have the throne as it was an elected position

*unifies the american tribes under one flag*

Worry about my eyesight as I don't have contact lenses then.

>radical ideas

Depends on what you mean by radical ideas. You could convince them if you offer enough proof. Formulas for the circumference of a circle are easy and pretty easily provable. Basic physics too. Sure, you might not change the world overnight but if you build up a following and commit your ideas to paper, you could very well get them to 17/18 century level in a few decades.

migrate to the north because fuck muslims

you could blend in rather effectively though

Life under the muslims would be better than under the Galicians

Russia is a big place, it would depend a lot on where in russia you live. Maybe you can be ooga booga nomad tribal or whoever lived in the frozen shitholes. Maybe you can be orthodox christian viking in the Novgorod region.

Unga bunga rockstop

uh no

of course but it's still a matter of self-identity