White girl here with a thing for Asians. Not many of them where I live though. What's the best country to get Rice'd?

White girl here with a thing for Asians. Not many of them where I live though. What's the best country to get Rice'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1uT40vbWTyq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tits or gtfo, you LARPing gay dude

chung cheng

I don't show my goods to nonasians

Wala wala ping pong or Tesakatumoko or Tesakatumoto

Sure thing. Shame most asian dudes are straight.

whyte wimmin welcome

t. KHAN

Canada

You don't believe then GTFO of this thread.

Im asian (paki), can you show me your feet bls

no pakis. I meant Mongoloid Asians specifically.

Glorious han here, tits pls

you're American, Micheal

GIRL??? GIRL??!!?!?!?? GET THE FUCK OUT GET OFF OF MY FCUKING BOAD YOU FUCKING GIRL GET THE FUCK AWAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!

this isn't /r9k/, reign in your autismus

我要是鬼佬你就是人妖

>reign
boner ded

huh?

t. mike chang

valenciafag here, if it's rice what you want we have it.

Just because you can type Chinese doesn't mean you're a real Asian. Admit it, you're full Yankee.

The asian countries dumb roastie

anywhere in Asia

FUKUSHIMA

FINLAND

attention whore bitch

why are you so mad? what's it to you what I post here?

swedish girl with a thing for blacks here where can i find them

just drive north. Plenty of favela niggers where you are.

this but im gay

Help a brutha out, lads

Polish girl here shitposting with a proxy with a thing for Latino men. Not many of them where I live though.
What's the best country to get Hispanic'd?

go to where your proxy says. Safest place to get Hispanic'd without racemixing.

PS: so far I've found there are a good few hot Asians in London, especially in the university districts

hope that helps

USA not even kidding

Post butthole, i want to masturbate to American ass.

said it before, I don't show my goods to nonasians

vocaroo.com/i/s1uT40vbWTyq

Probably a Western country. If you go to Japan and get a cute Asian husband you will get to see him about eight hours a week. They all have brutal work culture.

are u cute (≧∇≦*)

Sup Forums isnt banned in china?

haha, depends on your taste I guess. Cute enough to get attention irl

probably an american using a vpn

No its not.
But you need a Sup Forums pass to post.

Fucking retard shiteating moronic dumbcunt skavver fuckhead. Think about what you just wrote and kill yourself.

you won't get chinese flag without chinese IP though

i have seen some white girl here, i like them to say the least. what about asian makes you attracted?

>American brainpower

hard to put it, I've met few in the past and they were pretty cool. They seem to be hardworking and family oriented, which are good traits. As for looks, I generally find them attractive. Obviously some more than others, but still.

>people are still replying to /r/asianmasculinity

Obviously Sup Forums isn't blocked in America right. So an American uses a chinese VPN to trick Sup Forums servers into thinking he's from China to get the chinese flag. Then he goes onto Sup Forums. Capeesh? Just ask if you need me to use smaller words, I know english ain't yall's first language, but it's nice you guys are making the effort to learn.

please use smaller words

is there specific ethnic you like? perhaps a culture of a country you enjoy. you should use that to choose country.

If you use a Chinese VPN all websites blocked in China will be blocked for you too.

Idiot.

I've met some Chinese good lookers irl, some good Koreans, and one nice Japanese. Tbh I think I could get along in all those cultures and I find all of them interesting (the Japanese seem a bit cold though, but I could probably get used to that).

>taking the bait with stock pic that gets shitposted a hundred times

have you dated any? you should try dating some to learn about their culture. maybe then you can go with them to visit their home country

didn't get a chance no. Unfortunately, I accidentally blew one off, and another one was a very close friend of my brother, so that just felt weird.

She didnt claim she was in pic related

Fuck you're new

well thats interesting. i thought asian men are considered ugly and feminine, i never even try to date foreign women. i wonder how common girls like you are

Is anyone else surprised a girl this hot is putting out for a beta asian?

yeah except this exact same sentence gets shitposted all day long not just the bait pic, fuck off newfag, this person is mentally ill

Idk, I'm not exactly very open about this. I told two of my friends (one white, one Mexican) and they both reacted very surprised.

then i guess most girls do not find asian men attractive. if you are afraid of ridicule, then visiting asia by yourself is better then. you can go to tokyo, seoul, shanghai, hongkong,or taipei and meet boys there

>tfw asian friends laugh at me and send me Yellow Fever NHS pamphlets
>tfw they make me feel really bad about liking Asian men

Does it make me a racist?

>another ugly white girl to be ignored by irritated asian guys

Rice cookers are repressed lesbians 2bh

just makes you gay

Canada
>near to you
>lots of rich gooks
>too far away from china so they were forced to live with the white people and are probably less like sewer rats in terms of morality

He has a nice house though, and clearly like kids.

It is hard to say whether they like them or just want to be like them.
White girl living in Japan, used to think I was attracted to Japanese guys. Got here. But they are all shy af. The woman are pree cute tho.
In my experience, Koreans catfish you most of the time, japs are too shy or are just using you for english practice, and chinese are manipulative but are probably the best bet when it comes to dating asians.
No experience with the others but who really cares

Asians get the best white women.

Most educated, youngest, most monogamous, thin, good careers, etc

STFU.
As an Asian-American this LARPing is embarrasing

Back on /r/asianmemes you bating nigger

You're that one guy who keeps posting AMWF shit here

Technically I count as asian

Asian man waiting here :DDD

Hiroki nakamura mentioned on Sup Forums

Witnessed

black girl here looking to get bleached

where can i find white daddies?

USA

you are in USA freaking melting pot of human races.
You can get riced, blacked, latinoed and more in just one day you slut

whos the girl?

toronto and vancouver

Because We South Koreans do not take White women seriously.

Black guy here anyone in Germany or neighboring countries interested? It's not as easy to find a white gf as Sup Forums says

i hate white girls they are hairy and fat even sweaty

t. English teacher

come to america

>tfw black
>tfw 4chinz says that I'm supposed to be a natural alpha who easily conquers white women
>tfw in reality I'm a weeb NEET
>tfw 25-year-old khv
>tfw I literally could not possibly less identify myself with African-American """culture""" if I tried
>tfw I'm even a little self-hating and kinda wish I were white

>Turbo-niggers
TOPKEK

Filipino guys are the most white worshipping asian guys. I'm ugly as hell but filippino guys love to fuck me.

Uhh male or female?

female

tits yadda yadda cmon man you know the drill

Can I fuck you

On a scale of 1-10?

Come here for some yellow orgies

Kek, why is asianmasculinity always posted around this hour everyday?
Don't you have a job chang?

Can you rest your feet on my face and jerk me off?

Canada.

this is a blue board
If you're asian
I'd say a 3

ayyy lets break the rules why not

>I'd say a 3
Why? Obesity or something?

And why would you even fuck SEA's?