Why is denying the holocaust a crime in most European countries?

Why is denying the holocaust a crime in most European countries?

because their fucking nigger politiciate ns ha

Is it really? In most European countries?

Why is Easter not celebratd in America?

if i remember here it can bring you in jail for 2 weeks

It's actually not a crime here. But if you do it to troll Jews then it can be part of hate speech.

But if it's just your opinion, you want to discuss history or whatever then it's allowed. And I think that goes for most countries.

>Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them.
>We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant. We should claim that any movement preaching intolerance places itself outside the law, and we should consider incitement to intolerance and persecution as criminal, in the same way as we should consider incitement to murder, or to kidnapping, or to the revival of the slave trade, as criminal.

Shieet, I stand corrected

Feels good to be free, man

Can you deny it for me?
Since i can't

Just looked it up. It's not illegal per se. And it does not fall under hate speech. But according to case law it can fall under "group insult". Insulting people can be illegal in the Netherlands.

That map is wrong desu.

That map is wrong. Holocaust denial is illegal here as well since 2001.

Some Nazis were already put in prison for it.

Good, fuck the nazis

Why is saying nigger a crime in the US?

because it happened?

Yeah

Our Prime Minister has also said denying the holocaust should be allowed.
Last year they were discussing if they should expand the free speech laws so that group insults stop being illegal.
But the party of our prime minister didn't get a majority.

Holocaust denial is not illegal but advocating and denial of Nazi crimes is. Because we don't make difference. Jews are not better and they are not the prime victims but they are victims too.

>Jews are not the prime victims

Whilst it's technically legal here. I imagine there's some law they'd use to get you.

I wonder what logic is there behind banning the questioning of one specific historical event, but not any of the rest?

>limiting freedom of speech
Jesus christ europe you are fucking disgusting
>germans will unironically defend this
You don't deserve to be called western civilization anymore

Wtf does that have to do with us?

Because soviets, americans and anglos won WW2 while europe lost. Simple as that.

no tears for nazis desu

Ask the american since the law is about denying all genocides, not just holocaust.

Don't know about germany but they don't count since every jewish trick or retarded law is 100% do to americans and soviets.

Only 6 mln Jews died, right? It is 10% of WWII casualties. They are #2 after Soviets/Russians if you mind nations/ethnicities. 1.3mln of Soviet victims were also Jewish. 1/4 of Belarus population was killed. American tourist?

The holocaust happened but I don't believe 6 million died

I'm pretty sure those laws are about genocide denial or warcrimes denial.

Nope, I simply know NSDAP political program :^)
Jews came up as often as 'male' on tumblr, every other fucking sentence.
Poles/Belarusians/Russians got so little attention feels bad man

probably illegal here too

???
What a cuck

Jews were the bogeyman, but all political enemies were persecuted. At home and abroad.
Also don't forget General Plan Ost, they didn't plan on killing just jews.

You banned it in the first place
You are the champions of censorship in europe

>cuck
t. Sup Forumsack brainlet

Do you even know who made our laws after ww2?

It was (((Americans))))

Is there any actual proof for general plan Ost

Wew lad

Germans love these laws though

multiple documents, hitler's dreams of land based empire so that eternal anglo doesn't cuck them again, common sense

Some do, some don't

>also: let me tell you about your country

Documents from?

There is no such thing as holocaust because there is no proof a a single murder.

Real germans are dead

My dad is german he'll ban you

nazi officials

The fact that part of it was implemented is physical evidence enough. As for documentation there is also plenty.

Gonna need proofs because I've never noticed it before

Why is frowning a crime in anglo nations?

>champions of censorship in europe
that is arguable

If 'not enjoying onself' was a crime i'd be waiting for execution atm
I'd complain about my last meal too

??????????
Sweden pls explain

You have access to the internet. Go read about it on wikipedia.

there is plenty of sources on the internet, feel free too look them up
>I've never noticed it before
perhaps you should gain some basic ww2 knowledge before questioning established history then

>russia
>europe

Provide proof of a single murder do you know one?
Yes or no.

Reported ;)

my great grandfather died in a concentration camp

Because they like encouraging neo-Nazi stupidity by making it seem underground and forbidden.

I couldn't find anything but speculation on Wikipedia before that's why I'm asking you

Get educated, moron

drawing conclusions from multiple sources and witness testimonies that correlate with actual events isn't speculating, it's researching

I was only joking, big russian friend :^)

Evidence?
Many French, Russians and even Germans died in ww2

Just because Poland took large parts of Germany after WW1 and they were trying to resettle the land doesn't mean the Nazis planned on killing 90% of Baltic people

do you expect me to fax you my grandfather's death testimony? i don't have it, also i doubt it exists, he died when everyone was in kinda a hurry (he fell off the camp's watchtower while retreating from soviet advance)

Your questiom explicitly implies that there are just two options: It happened or it didn't.

Such "thinking" is pointless.

Holocausr means Jewish people were getting sistematically murdered. That happened, yeah, along with Czechs, Poles, Yugoslavs, gypsies, disabled people, people with mental helth issues etc.

The problem is when one is forbidden to question the scale of the whole thing.

My grandfather always told me it didn't happen. But who knows, he was just a simple soldier

Why did it happen why do you believe this to be true, what evidence for mass murders of Jews?

That's because nobody actually knows what they're talking about and just endlessly reinforce each others' nonsense and paranoia

>doesn't mean the Nazis planned on killing 90% of Baltic people
this also doesn't mean that they didn't plan to do it

Mine said the same

Just try to guess what the (((reason))) is

Coincidence?????

I don't think so :^)

JOOOOS

THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN! Wait there is someone at the doo-

:^)

>continental "europe"

not even once

It's almost as if they're afraid of people questioning their narrative. Why is the holocaust the only historical event that you're not allowed to argue, what makes it so much worse than other tragedies like the Armenian genocide. The holociast doesn't deserve this much attention

we have no freedom

Because the hebrews are their masters.