ITT

We trigger the French poster who believes he's Trojan.

Just wait for it...

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1000285
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/basis/gregory-hist.asp#book3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What about the Cameroonian R1b?
Surely French have absorbed some? They have plenty of African paternal lines

What are you trying to say ? Yes we french people are different from a region to another, this is what makes us so great, we have an incredible variety of accents, regional dialects and languages, people from the north look different from people from the south.

Daily reminder we're franks

I already BTFO'D you

>British/Irish R1b in France

oh fug, I'm British? :DDDDD

where are my lads? xDDDDD

Other way around.
Anglos are just island Frenchmen.
Guillaume didn't just conquer land :^)

We trigger the French poster who believes he's Trojan.

And we're indeed Trojan, but since you're too dump to know about it

You should lruk more on Nature Science and PLOS instead of Eurpedia
The relative contributions to modern European populations of Paleolithic hunter-gatherers and Neolithic farmers from the Near East have been intensely debated. Haplogroup R1b1b2 (R-M269) is the commonest European Y-chromosomal lineage, increasing in frequency from east to west, and carried by 110 million European men. Previous studies suggested a Paleolithic origin, but here we show that the geographical distribution of its microsatellite diversity is best explained by spread from a single source in the Near East via Anatolia during the Neolithic. Taken with evidence on the origins of other haplogroups, this indicates that most European Y chromosomes originate in the Neolithic expansion. This reinterpretation makes Europe a prime example of how technological and cultural change is linked with the expansion of a Y-chromosomal lineage, and the contrast of this pattern with that shown by maternally inherited mitochondrial DNA suggests a unique role for males in the transition.
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1000285

>You should lruk more on Nature Science and PLOS instead of Eurpedia
You should lurk more on Nature Science and PLOS instead of Eupedia

FTFM

It hasn't been found in Neolithic DNA

G=Neolithic Anatolian
I2=European but hooked up with Neolithic women

Nothing to do with R1b.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I?

just b yourself :)

AM I GAULISH?
AM I FRANKISH?
AM I ROMAN?
AM I ACTUALLY A DESCENDANT OF THE MONGOLIAN TRIBES?

We're Pannonian Celts aka Franks.

Don't let's its bullshit confuse you, R1b spread in Europe is directly the the Results of the Celts/Gauls

Chornogically wise

>Hittite(Trojan) R1b enter Europe
>They go to Germany
>Then the Celtic expansion happen, the starting point being in Eastern France which explain our high diversity
>They expand in Pannonia
>The Franks go from Pannonia to Thuringia, and from Thuringia to the Rhine, and from the Rhine to the Somme, and finally Settle in Gauls
>implying that Hitties (Luwian-Trojan) weren't R1b

Look at the Variation of R1b it goes all the way back to Troy.

s-so Franks are Celts?

This is the evidence that the historians who have been named have left us about the Franks, and they have not mentioned kings. Many relate that THEY CAME FROM PANNONIA and all dwelt at first on the bank of the Rhine, and then crossing the Rhine they passed into Thuringia, and there among the villages and cities appointed longhaired kings over them from their first or, so to speak, noblest family.
History of the Franks, Book 3, Chapter 9
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/basis/gregory-hist.asp#book3

Others believe that the name is related to the god of the nature, goats and shepherds Pan and/or pan, the Proto-Slavic/Proto-Indo-European word for lord/master, which could mean Pan's Land or Land of the Master(s), which is more probable due the fact the Ionian fleet supplied Pannonia via Black Sea and Danube, and Panionium festivities were also well known in the region to its CELTIC, proto-Slavic Eneti-Veneti and Scythian inhabitants. The Ionian Danube fleet reached as far as Boio-Aria (Bavaria), populated until the late 8th century CE by Celts and Slavs under Aryan rulers (druids, župans).[8]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonia

Also found that

It's crazy how basic knowledge back then is now extremely obscured

Nothing, just trying to trigger a countryman of yours

I am Greek
trojans are subhuman shitskins

You are Laz, if anthing trojans were closer to greeks than the Laz people are

There are 100-150 millions Trojans shitskins in Europe for 10-11 million Gayreeks

Once European R1b realize they're True Roots you will not survive very long

Aye m8
Well, after that, will the R1b and R1a finally join together?