So killstreaks are real? :DD

HURR DURR THE BIGGER THE BETTER

>bombing empty caves
is that the best you got?

THE SMALLER THE WEAKER

t. country that had to be liberated by the Netherlands

We are bringing HORROR to the ISIS lands
FEAR is the first step to submission and peace

I unironically expected that the blast radius would be bigger desu.

I hope the footage will be released soon.

which country was ever liberated by the netherlands? we liberated you in WWII in the battle of the bulge.

The USA.

Maybe it extra-kills people in a smaller radius

Yea, ideally the bigger the better. We will build parking lots and Walmarts there. Long overdue really

We still have the largest non nuclear bomb in the world
USA BTFO

>roleplaying as a country

Netherlands did fuck all for us compared to the French. Dutch intervention is merely a footnote

So are you guys with us? Be honest.

I do feel like I am the country during events like this. have you ever felt partiotic in your life?

Let's drop it. Moooom, Dolan is playin, I wanna play too!

No. As always, you're just bending over for your jewish masters again

We financed the USA with loans. And we fought them mostly at sea.
>British often could not simultaneously defeat the Americans on the field and occupy the captured areas, evidenced by withdrawals from Philadelphia and the Carolinas after great initial success. The manpower shortage became critical when France, Spain and the Netherlands entered the war, as the British were spread across several theatres worldwide, when before they were concentrated only in America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

We armed the USA
>Britain protested bitterly against the continuous trade between the United Colonies and St. Eustatius. In 1778, Lord Stormont claimed in Parliament that, "if Sint Eustatius had sunk into the sea three years before, the United Kingdom would already have dealt with George Washington". Nearly half of all American Revolutionary military supplies were obtained through St. Eustatius. Nearly all American communications to Europe first passed through the island. The trade between St. Eustatius and the United States was the main reason for the Fourth Anglo-Dutch War,1780-1784.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sint_Eustatius

And we waged war across the globe against the UK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Anglo-Dutch_War

According to the British themselves you would have lost the war without us.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_of_All_Bombs

t. Merklel
Enjoy your 10 million refugees

Is it an inflatable bomb like your anti missile system in Syria?

No need to fight you, just breed with your women.

unlike the MOAB, that has never been used in any military campaign so we can't be sure that it even exists

>Mother
>Father
That is some obivous Freudan shit going on between our countries.

We were actually a neutral country. But the British attacked us for supplying the Americans.

"""Refugees""" that you cause

>HURRR LET'S FUCK UP THE MIDDLE EAST EVEN MORE

yes please breed warriors we need them

>MOAB
kek
its barely like one fourth the fire power of the father of all bombs.

Dude ISIS are a bunch of martyrs that aren't afraid to blow themselves up. Why would they be afraid of us blowing them up?

The end result is no different for them. The only difference is they didn't get to take any infidels with them.

mother >>>>> father

Not even russian
But those tomahawks did jackshit damage if that aftermath footage is right

You do realize that it is this American support of the """""""revolutionaries"""""""" in the middle east which created a large sum of the total refugees that are flooding in to Europe today

Well in this case, father = 4x mother
(assuming that you can understand basic arithmetic)

>"we are going to be isolationists soon. Fuck the world :DD!"
>*goes to war*

I'm not saying that it's bad, but it doesn't make any sense.

Will they release footage? It is super rare to see such devices in real action. Should look awesome.

Femnazi, pls.

You linked an article which shows heavy doubt as to your militaries claims about it's capabilities and how it would be launched.

That was a dickwaving move to insult to Putin
He thought he owned us
He did fall for the ""isolationism"" meme after the election
So that triggered him really bad
What a cuck

The difference is ours is real and has just been tested in action
Theirs may be the usual cold war tier smoke and mirrors.

>Spoiling million dollars for nothing
>That dumb OP is happy

There is no evidence other than their militaries statements as to it's yield.

I'm not really sure what American military policy is right now other than doing loads of flashy shit that has very little impact on anything and just generally giving the middle finger to any country that looks at us the wrong way.

This just seems like a massive waste of taxpayer money and general dickwaving that serves no other purpose other than to piss world leaders off but hey maybe that's just the leftist cuck in me talking, I don't know.

yeah we have a lot of money to waste
don't be jealous ahmed
vote le pen and you can join us
don't you want to hang out with the cool guys?

>Trump administration in a nutshell

Enjoy the ride

Trump's policy, either deliberately or thorough sheer incompetence, is to be a Schrödinger wavefunction at all times. As the NATO talks and the meeting with Xi showed, It definitely has its upsides.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

I want to get off before it gets me killed.

Not doing anything with your oversized military would be a waste of the tax payers money.

Might as well use it to clean up some mess in this world.

exactly. shit is expensive and is subject to wear and tear. so use it or lose it.

>this captcha
>stop burgers??

The fact of the matter is this: the Trump administration is showing force to strong arm the rest of the civilized world into cucking out for us.

We know we're just doing to them what they would already to to themselves, but the people in charge are showing our hand and also saying, "Yeah, that plus billions more dollars where that came from, so let's deal".

China is jumping ship and sucking our cock already, and the leaders of Europe who panned Trump left and right are fucking silent now that he's using our military for things that could barely be considered light training exercises.

We own the fucking world Canada, get on the train or be behind the wall.

Why build it in the first place then if there was no immediate use for it? The MOAB is a bomb designed for total war, when you need to take out several city blocks or a large mass of troops. It's not designed to take out a few people dug into caves and using it for that is nothing more than shock and awe dickwaving. It literally has no purpose given the nature of the conflict we are fighting.