Is your country a suicide country?

Is your country a suicide country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XvLd8seJ7Kg
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/10/17/japanese-working-themselves-death--literally/92277952/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to kms

Suicide is a cultural meme, very rare around here.

Why is Belgium so high?

No

turkey must be higher

And there are still weebs delusional enough of thinking of moving to Japan because their cartoons said it's a paradise.

This is a video of such a weeb who now cries because the only thing he does in Japan is work and he doesn't have time to do anything else.
youtu.be/XvLd8seJ7Kg

haha nope :DDDD
we just run to yurop and start a never ending holiday

Being a female must be VERY hard.

income taxes

I refuse to believe we're so much ahead than contemporary european countries. We can't possibly be tied with fucking japan, we don't go killing ourselves over work problems, jesus christ.

Damn we're the lowest cold country by a mile

>the only thing he does in Japan is work
Well, he is an unskilled nikkei and very probably doesn't speak fluent Japanese, what did you expect? and by the way the assertion that Japan has ruthless working hours is a meme

even when we factor in non-payed hours and overtime

>I refuse to believe
of course

No it's haram here.

What's going on in Japan and Korea?

my country is really low on the suicide rates. probably around the top 10-20 for lowest suicide rates per country

One of the reasons why female suicide is way lower than male's even though they are more than twice as likely to suffer from psychotic disorders like depression and anxiety is because women most of the time try to suicide by softer methods, like overdose poisoning instead of shooting themselves like men do

>greeks that high
>germans that low
shit list.

I had worked from 10am to 1am(next day) every day from monday to friday at my former company.(sales division of shitty IT company) so your graph is true.

I think the revolution is near.

>Prime Minister Shinzo Abe appointed an outside panel in September to recommend changes to Japan’s workplace environment, which includes excessive overtime.
Ok then
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/10/17/japanese-working-themselves-death--literally/92277952/

>shit list.
of course

its right list you albanian subhuman
whites are just racist and lazy

looks like the 90's economy meltdown victims finally tappered out
now it's only retarded teens and alcoholic neetrats who kill themselves

Suicide is for fags

spain is one of the gayest countries on earth

So? one thing is legislation and another is what is actually going on, that would be like saying that Mexico City and South Africa are way more progressive when it comes to gay rights compared to Germany for example just because they can marry there but not in Germany

>one thing is legislation and another is what is actually going on
Are you playing retarded or are you illiterate? The article's title says japanese are literally working themselves to death and the best you can do is post another memechart?
Try harder, friend.

>The article's title says
Again, so? the data does not support their claims, you know that newspapers are not peer review or anything like that, and unlike you I am backing up my claims with evidence, you are the one that should be trying harder faggot, and I am not your friend, again the affirmation that the Japanese work to death is a meme

>and unlike you I am backing up my claims with evidence
I posted an actual source and you're just posting random images anyone can edit on paint.

> the data does not support their claims, you know that newspapers are not peer review or anything like that
Wow nice fallacy. I see, so you're just pretending to be retarded so you can keep bumping your shitty thread?

Yes Pedro, I'll pay you below minimum wage to tie me a noose.

Damn, I expected us to be high, but not 1st in Europe.

Do the Chinese not kill themselves or does no one realize if one is missing?

I wouldn't guess India is that high.

Yes ;-;

It's probably like here where you have a lot of corporate business people and poor people with two jobs who obviously aren't the whole country work insane hours offset by a bunch a neets.

Germans have a lot of national holidays IIRC and they are efficient with output per hours worked.

Based on Greeks here they say the home country Greeks working a lot is a meme. Basically for Greeks that's the official hours but(if your in an office) showing up 2 hours late,taking a long lunch and leaving early a few times a week is normal. In some cases maybe not even showing up one day is normal. But hey on paper they work like a whore. At least it's what Greeks her say though and I imagine people in tourism do put in the hours.

Ikbey do you not have a job or school? You are in every thread 24/7. It doesn't matter when I come on and what thread I open, you've posted there within the last hour.

Tbh our life expectancy is more from people eating large amounts of shitty food (which other countries don't do)and sitting on their ass (your diaspora is really bad at getting fat too). It's not bad healthcare it's just willful ignorance/gluttony.

>official hours
The figures are for hours "actually" worked, not for what they are supposed to work "on paper"

Damn, so we aren't number one in anything, anymore

brb killing myself.

I'm going to start being nice to all those countries.

At least they are going down, well except for worst korea.

wtf i want to bully a korean now.

pls be nice to Bolivia

How's suicide that high here? I've never heard anything about it being a big issue in Belgium

Ok, I'm back.

call me if you're going to kill yourself

I'll talk you out of it.

Seriously, if you want a reason to keep living, I'll give you one.

Few trends I see
>Japan and South Korea have highest, known for harsh work culture
>Mediterraneans are lowest, known to be lazy

I'm gonna move to the Mediterranean boys seems the comfy life.

Stupid humans are too paranoid to even talk to a person by calling a phone number.

Is overtime documented and accounted for?

gooks BTFO!!

Wtf women don't get paid for 70% of their work?

see

tru

No, but it should be.

y