Are asians white ? i'd say she can consider herself white, her skin literally is white

Are asians white ? i'd say she can consider herself white, her skin literally is white

it's an insult to call us wh*te

white is a slang term for "European"

so no

Her face dosen't have white features

white isn't a set of features it's a color

whiter than france

wow what an accomplishment

White, regarding genetics, generally refers to European heritage. Clearly, she doesn't resemble someone with European heritage

An user with a mission: post the same fucking picture in every fucking thread.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

No she's not. And while retards go around saying chinks are honorary whites to try and stake a claim on significant Chinese achievements (the race that achieved most outside of conquest tbqh), they are sizing everybody up taking what they can

White is the color of our soul.

Asians do not have a soul.

White is a new world term used to differentiate between the dark skinned Africans and natives. It's based on zero science. But for semantics the term "white" is only regarded for people of European ancestry

We have it wrong, Simpsons had it right.

White doesn't actually mean just skin color. If that was the case then I would be considered white because my skin is pale as a ghost, but I'm actually a CHICANO. I have dark thick hair, dark eyes, big lips, and a big nose. White means more than just white skin color.

>"you're not allowed to post a pic more than one time because it triggers my inner autist"

Then why even name the racial grouping "white". We should give it an new name or just differentiate by ethnicity instead

>dark hair
>dark eyes
Are you one of those retards that think only blonde haired/blue eyed people are white

I wasn't sarcastic, I genuinely wish you luck in your endeavour.

Go and make the Fatherland proud.

my biggest problem with asians is their flat face. asians tend to have quite ugly profile because of that.

inb4 binns are asians XDD

ay when they turn to the side the mogs disappear lmao

Good show

one of my chinese students made a racist comment the other day (didn't know better, recent immigrant), and then just looked at the other kids and said, 'what? i'm white too'

but seriously this bitch looks like Randall Park

This show is mad gay

you have to be human before you can be white

why is italy a fatherland, when you all live with your mothers?

WTF? I LOVE ITALY!@

no. with good lighting effect asian can look pale white, but in medium/low light you can see yellow tint

>implying we aren't

asian arent white you taiwanese white balls sucker

More like "anglo".
Such retarded groupings were made by Brits and then enforced by Americans. Few actually consider themselves "white" or some other category, especially in Europe.

you're portuguese

Whiteness is a sort of the Holy Grail caucasoids are destined to seek for for life and has nothing to do with mongoloid races, which couldn't care less about it to begin with.