Our country is fucked

South african Rand recently dropped 2R to the dollar cause our shitskin president who didn't even finish primary school doesn't know how to maintain a country.

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

groundup.org.za/article/what-ucts-new-admissions-policy_2217/
uct.ac.za/dailynews/?id=10271
youtube.com/watch?v=zNy_Qar9RcE
cwur.org/2016.php
youtube.com/watch?v=AmRdXOxA8IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VHjqW97GCAM
youtube.com/watch?v=4tGLvhLZPvc
youtube.com/watch?v=BdMyeRJBf2w
youtube.com/watch?v=chjjU63QRWQ
duo.nl/particulier/international-student/student-finance/applying-for-student-finance.jsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would say come home white man

but I know you don't like us

We had a darkie Prez for 8 years, you'll be fine senpai

Are you white OP?
Get the fuck out of there, them blaming you when the economy goes to shit and the power is flickering might be a possibility isnt it?

No doubt I want to leave. It's not that easy. I'm in a puddle of shit when it comes to money and no way a black man is giving me a job.

My neighbour two doors down is South African and her parents still live out there, she has loads of stories and I wish you all the best.

What is your honest opinion on black people?

I have no problem with black people. However, I do have a problem with black people if they blame us for the countries problems.

Why don't you go back to Europe? You don't belong in Africa, fuck off

can't you easily immigrate to the uk?

Same reason for why are you in USA nigger

see I would but I don't have the money. I'm 22 and unemployed, still living with my parents. And I'm not finding a job any time soon.

genocide the blacks
they're all useless cunts

Can't you apply to a uni in europe and borrow money?

I've been thinking about that for a while, and I'll probably do it. My only fear is that they won't accept me, since I enrolled in the south african CAPS school system which is shit.

I heard Botswana isnt thaaat bad and they dont seem into killwhitey mode. Is that true?

Just apply to as many as you can in different cunts, one is bound to accept you I think

Then do well in uni (CS are something would be a good degree I think) and live a comfy life outside of africa

and what the fuck will he pay rent from? and food? and other dumb shit that you need to pay

it depends on the financial aid package with differs for each school, but usually it should cover room and cost of living

lol but you need starting money like at least 2500€ you cant go empty handed, even in countries like Denmark which have systems that favor foreigners you need to work for 3 months until they send you gibs

If he studies a meme-degree he might has the time to make money with a job on the side, or he finds some kind dutch who "adopts" him for some time, some are also entitled to state-paid study welfare as western european countries are nannystates.

loans.

That seems like a decent strategy, but I'm not sure any of them will accept me. CAPS is the lowest of the lowest when it comes to school degrees.

They're doing really good, yes. But I still can't apply for a decent university there and get a job.

Reinstate Apartheid.

who will give you loan without job?

can't you take a year or so to get the appropriate high school degree? it'll be worth it

And if it fails they'll all blame the whites. And then the current state of South Africa will fall in the shitters.

That's the problem. No one is giving white people jobs.
Where? All we have is CAPS. The rest are expensive private schools which I can never join.

in america, they give it all to you in advance after they deduct tuition once once the quarter/semester start which is usually a two week or so before class

well in the netherlands even if you did shit at high school you can go to uni if you take a year, maybe two to enter university through an alternative route

don't know the SA system so wouldnt know how it would be possible there..

I don't think America is a good option. School is expensive compared to european countries, no bennies, and difficult to get a visa. It's not like he gets preferential treatment for being white.

yeah well but this is not America and getting loan as foreign student in europe is not easy at all and you should not rely on it, my sister studies in Netherlands and we are part of EU and other dumb shit and she got rejected the loan or basically any benefits, that said Netherlands is probably worst country to study in after Britain if you are not rich

And what's really fucking terrible is that I can't join south africa's university (UCT), because it has extremely racist rules against whites, making joining it almost physically impossible. And if I do somehow get a degree from it, then It'll only be use able in south africa, since no one in any other country will accept it.

giv me her #

These include several rules such as "whites and asians" needing a higher score to be able to join and a "white quota" which means that if there is imbalance of white and black students, the no more whites can join.

This loser NEET is posting here again I see.

You're a loser and you have nobody but yourself to blame for fucking up your life.

cant you try to get a visa using one of your grandparents or something?

t. nigger

No, you cucks made her liberal, but at the same time made her hate Turks and other middle easterners 100x more

retard

yeah i definitely would not come here unless you'll able to shoulder the tuition for a year. after a year, you can apply for state residency and your tuition would be a lot lower but still, most aid is only for people that grew up here

why not try one of the scandi uni's.. there's some that are free even for int'l students and one or two scholarship applications here and there and you can shoulder the move

sources? that sounds interesting

no. i need a job to get a visa.

Are you that Finnish Saffer that hates white Saffers

I have a slovak qt girl in my class. I study in the Hague. Is it her?

>And what's really fucking terrible is that I can't join south africa's university (UCT), because it has extremely racist rules against whites, making joining it almost physically impossible. And if I do somehow get a degree from it, then It'll only be use able in south africa, since no one in any other country will accept it.

UTTER LIES

You fucked up your schooling by smoking weed and playing games instead of studying. UCT is filled with whites and UCT is ranked as one of the top universities in the world, even higher than Finnish universities which is why it's so easy for the 35000 white graduates from UCT/WITS etc. to get job in other countries but keep lying to these people like it's all because of the colour of your skin faggot.

You know that all it takes to move to the Netherlands is finding a job here.

If the vacancy was open for like three months then the employer can just sign the papers to get you here.

And you can also go to a university in Germany or Austria, which might not even cost you anything or very little.

Just kick the niggers out. Muster your whiteness and take your country back

>when youre a somali and finnish winter gives you autism

check again, nigger
groundup.org.za/article/what-ucts-new-admissions-policy_2217/

>hates white Saffers

Why would I hate myself? This loser gives us all a bad name.

Yes, our country is doing shit because of the president but his party will be voted out in the coming elections. They were already voted out in all the major cities like Johannesburg and Cape Town.

also, cape town? I don't live in fucking cape town. I live in upington.

Here you go lying faggot

>UCT in top five of subject rankings

>On Monday, 3 April, the Centre for World University Rankings (CWUR) released their inaugural subject rankings. Out of over 26 000 higher education institutions, the University of Cape Town (UCT) was placed in the top five in two subjects: ornithology and area studies. Overall, UCT was ranked 166th.

uct.ac.za/dailynews/?id=10271

hold on user, and good luck finding a job

>I live in upington.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>slovak user stopped replying

KEK, it's his sister, I think I know her

should I cuck him, Sup Forums? I talked to her a few times already, she's very nice hahah

Living in Upington, the only job he can ever wish to get is as a donkey washer. It's literally a village in the middle of the fucking desert.

It's like a Bedouine crying about being unable to find water.

Here's a video of where he's from

youtube.com/watch?v=zNy_Qar9RcE

nobody cares

You should not

???
cwur.org/2016.php

>cuck him with his sister
I don't think he's married to his sister famalan.

kill you are selves

Hes a slovak

>village in the middle of a desert
Kek

I always wondered how you guys were doing recently. Is it true that the government or something targets some white people and murders them?

are you from south africa?

the president is an idiot, but i don't think that's likely. however it is true that everyone fucking hates white people in south africa to the core because we're the centre of the problems according to them

>176 University of the Witwatersrand (South Africa)
>265 University of Cape Town (South Africa)
>267 University of Aberdeen (Scotland)
>366 University of Turku (Finland)
>369 University of Eastern Finland (Finland)

Stop lying and exaggerating shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmRdXOxA8IQ

kys kaffer

he's a posh finnish cunt

yes Hague post photo there is lot of Slovaks in Hague

Have sex with her, then have sex with him, then watch him have sex with her. Cuck yourself user

lmao that's still 265 on the board... which isn't remotely good, or close to what you said. I never said the university was shit in any way, I just said that qualifying for it is hard.

I'm not him, but it's The Hague.

Can I PLEASE kiss her? I always ask the brother's permission.

It's better than Finnish Universities so stop lying and complaining like a faggot.

he has a right to be unhappy with the state his country's in, and if you knew anything about zuma you'd understand why he's talking about him the way he is
you live in fucking finland, nobody expects you to understand what it feels to live in a shithole but give others a break

... i never complained about the university? I just complained about the fact that I can't enter. I don't get what you're on about.

Typical of a fat finnish cunt. At least I can stand up without breaking every bone in my body.

idc really

i dont give a fuck lol, but she will probably quit the study due to financial problems

that sucks :/

will try to put it in her pooper before she leaves

she left already

JUST

Why south African whites are so hot?

the women are hot, not so much for the men :P

Are South Africa going so bad? I'm thinking about to go on a exchange there.

>nobody expects you to understand

I do understand perfectly. This faggot is exaggerating shit.

This week 1 million South Africans of all races united to march against the president. They have never been more united in doing anything probably since they won the rugby world cup.

Proof 1: youtube.com/watch?v=VHjqW97GCAM

Proof 2: youtube.com/watch?v=4tGLvhLZPvc

Proof3: youtube.com/watch?v=BdMyeRJBf2w

Proof4: youtube.com/watch?v=chjjU63QRWQ

youre black so youll be fine

yes... I know about the march... why is this relevant exactly? it didn't change much, really.

you live in a first world country. you don't really know jackshit.

If you're from the EU you can get a student finance.
And even if you can't, then you can request not to pay for the expenses until you finished your studies.
Anyone that lives here can get money for their rent I believe.
She can also get money for her insurance.

And she can work as my sexslave

>from first world country to brazil level of shit
>''a-all is ok, they are all friends''

Nationality is like most important thing, if you are German its very easy to get loans or find apartment, as eastern euro its really fucking hard

>look at all the different people coming together to express their anger and fear over the collapsing South African government. Isn't South Africa inspiring?

>it didn't change much, really.

It's not supposed to change anything. It's building momentum to show how many people across the country are sick of his shit. His party is guaranteed to be voted out in the next election.

This guy pictured here with his wife will be the next president. His party already won all the big cities in the last local government elections.

duo.nl/particulier/international-student/student-finance/applying-for-student-finance.jsp

There is no difference here. All universities also have organisations that are there to help exchange students find housing and such.

are you black?

yes he is

how is that an argument in any way? what are you trying to show me by saying that the whole country is sick of his shit? of course we are. I don't really see your point.

she has a house, but she got rejected the loan and its very hard for her to find job not speaking dutch, she worked in hotel but it was impossible to keep up with school and working there so my mom just sent her money but she cant do that anymore

damn finland is going down the shitter too

No

So what will happen in the next election?

we're all becoming brazil tier soon

i-is it bad?