Americas "Tourist Road" Idea

Would it be a good idea to have an American "Tourist road" aka transcontinent scenic focused rail system from Alaska to Argentina?

The "destination" cities in each country would have to be heavily policed and safe with strict restrictions on illegal immigration attempts.

Would the boost in tourism make it a good idea for all the shitty americas countries to pay for?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-American_Highway
youtu.be/wPcY9-e2Lw4
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/details-emerge-of-alleged-murder-suicide-in-st-pierre-1.3165345
youtube.com/watch?v=z7VYVjR_nwE
youtube.com/watch?v=atyvdC15HFA
news.co.cr/u-s-man-killed-drug-dispute-jaco-early-morning/51511/
youtu.be/DKUifrJKR1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, I don't want more dumb, drunk gringos in here.

darien gap

Fuck off, I don't want more dumb, drunk wetbacks here.

youll just get killed like the retards you are

>Tourist
>Central America

Aww fuck no, bud. You get to down to the tip of Baja and then fly to Chile, skip every murder wonderland in between.

Brazil wouldn't be on the plan. Since left side is much better. Venezuala fucks up any path to east.

this is the main reason for why there isn't a road like this already

Well the idea would be to have "curated" destination cities with special laws. AKA only non-public tourist and services only cities.

It would have special rules compared to normal tourism

>american education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-American_Highway

stop bombing mena and secure your own continent maybe? imagine if that money went to fixing central america

youll still get killed like the retards you are, really first worlders are really dumb

this

Pan-American Highway, my man. Lots of people go from the top of Alaska to the tip of Argentina on it.

It's one of the biggest "travel the world" routes around, lots of travel bikers do that one, along with the Spain to China route.

We could just drop the 15 or so MOAB bombs we have in florida to start clearing path and scare the native animal people.

Nah, need comfy scenic train route.

>trains

Pffff listen to this pussy

ok, i will do that right now

yes i know, but the darien gap means you cannot travel from alaska to buenos aires on the same road

gl getting through central/south america without getting murder/kidnapped or die of some disease.

>strict restrictions on illegal immigration attempts
We both know that wouldn't happen
Never trust the juden that want to build continent spanning roads or train systems

I also think it should be a thing, but for rail you'd need to build a lot more than just the Darien Gap.

I've been to C.A, its really not that bad. Just stay out of the dodgy areas, as you would any city/country.

sadly yeah, I don't think it would be a good idea. Globalists would find a way to ruin it like everything they touch.

You don't get statistics. Getting murdered is rare even in dangerous places. It's just 50x more likely in those shitholes.

>An American Tourist Road
>The best touristic country of all american continent will not be in the plan
Ameritards being ameritards

i can guarantee you if you waltz in some neighborhoods in CA you have a 100% chance of getting killed

The US is on the map though?

And you completely missed my point.
It's the dangerous parts of the dangerous places.
The nicer parts as anywhere would have the same chance as at home.
>50x

Chile is on the map?

Most of Centeal America barring El Salvador is perfectly navigable abd relatively safe. It's the poor parts of major cities that are 100% no go zones.

>the tourist will surely visit the most dangerous neighbors
Excellent logic

Have you been here? Has any of you cowards even visited this place?

im saying is retarded first worlders think everywhere is pretty and safe, theyll see the pretty hill and walk there and not even think about anything

I wouldn't . Fucking scary

I meant that even if you feel safe or don't get murdered it's not a good sign for how safe something is. You have to use statistics which all show Central america is extremely dangerous

Guatemala and Brazil, along with Colombia have almost the same murder rate, anyway.

how is it possible to have more murders than africa?

>Most of Centeal America barring El Salvador is perfectly navigable abd relatively safe

'no'

Be being simultaneously more ruthless, smarter and better armed than Africa.

>Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France)
>15.9
wew

The murder rate per 100,000 is misleading in that case, since their population is literally microscopic. Note the number beside it, that's 1 murder the entire year.

Holy shit

having tourist zones and a rail could give us an excuse to overthrow the govs and institute strict dictatorship with USA puppets who slowly eugenics eliminate all the subhumans.

just a thought

>American looking for excuses to overthrow central American governments

Cyclical.

>chile around 600
>brazil 50,000

really makes you think

Do you know of any statistics about the cause of death? I mean not just homicide, but about the instrument used to kill? I'm fucking speechless dog fucking damn it I've been living under a fucking rock. All those cunts killing each other by the thousands

latin america is basically in a civil war guy

many people every year drive from alaska to tierra del fuego (although they have to stop in the colombia-panama border)

what tourists does argentine get?

Any gooks/asians?

Are they that dumb?

This chilean guy didn't got murdered

youtu.be/wPcY9-e2Lw4

South Brazil is the best place

why not?

yeah, the decide to go around the town in a bike and end up in some shitty ghetto and get shot

I had no idea this country was that divided to be honest

people who drive from alaska to tierra del fuego will almost always be white, and either kind of hippy lets do it in a scooby doo van, or motorcycle fans.
the same goes for argentines who do the same in the opposite direction.
pic related was my first result for De Alaska a Tierra del Fuego (sometimes it makes it to the news, especially if by people who made the trip on bike) they went from Tierra del Fuego to Alaska (and back) on motorcycle.

btw, I have (had) a neighbour who went on a motorcycle trip through south america, crossed argentina, chile, peryu, ecuador, colombia, venezuela (before chavez, in the 90s), got killed in northern brazil, the body was left naked in a highway, parents had to travel there to recognize the body, quite sad.

I also remember a couple of sad cases made it to the news, something like someone made it on bike from Alaska but was run over by a car here, and another case of having his bike stolen

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/details-emerge-of-alleged-murder-suicide-in-st-pierre-1.3165345

damn shame

oh el ql perkin, las puras ganas de cornetearlo

Why is fucking south mexico there?

>mexico with central america

DELETE

The rest of the world wants you dumb Clap fuckers to stay out of their nations, no drive a great big dirty highway through it.
The USA really needs to be sterilised. It's had its run and been nothing but the equivalent of a cockroach infestation on the world.

what makes you more related to canada than nicaragua?

Rude!

rude

Good post

It was for a train if you read OP

You can't control entrance/exit for a road as easily

You ignorant cunt.

>Brazil wouldn't be on the plan.

You would be killed too. There are worse shitholes in your way

Good luck. This Canadian tripfag was robbed and beaten in Argentina.

Why don't you cross North America? You will be kidnapped or robbed im these shitholes

Geography

even the dumbest gringos can't be dumber than most beaners

duh that's the problem
we can build an overpass bridge there

> the ameridian
is a brave man, will stand his ground, protect his family and bring them food

> the white man
is a sissy limp wristed boi, will let his gf mate with another man and complain on youtube later

going from Peru to Argentina is pretty safe.
There are commercial buses used by Peruvians who make that trip, and its pretty much the area of the Dakar race since they left Africa.

>i can guarantee you
tell me about my cunt

some american junkie was cut in half in mexico not that long ago. i think he was on a bike trip to brazil

argentina confirmed for being most developed

What's with that incredibly dense network in Manchuria? Right above Harbin.

Nigga you might get murdered in El Salvador but here, worst case scenario is you may get mugged (of course if you can tell the niggers that do so apart from the rest of people, this won't happen)

>not turning northeast in the end and reaching argentinian mainland, uruguay and O Sul

It is like you do not want to visit the white people

youtube.com/watch?v=z7VYVjR_nwE
Problem solved.

why not? importing dumb drunk whites would raise mexico's IQ by a few points. probably lower crime as well.

Costa Ricans already have enough problems with migrants from their northern neighbor, I doubt they'd want 9000000 Sudacas to join in.

Bravo Nicaragua.

>Chile is safer than United States
kek
I think we all can agree that Chile is already a 1st world country

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=atyvdC15HFA

>a Burger saying sound stuff
whoa

>Latin American shitholes claiming they are safe

Everytime.

news.co.cr/u-s-man-killed-drug-dispute-jaco-early-morning/51511/

cheeky bastard

I personally wouldn't go to that hellhole myself because it's where everyone else goes and it's filled with niggers. You could literally go 5km along the shore in any direction and be safe.

I've always thought it would be a god tier idea to build a railroad on stilts across the americas
You could go over the top of boreal forests,rainforests, and go through mountain ranges
It would be amazing

Contrast, apparently

This
Roads are fucking gay and destroy habitats and waste taxes
We just need privatised railroads on stils so the natural habitats of the world aren't affected and people don't have to pay ludicrous taxes for millions of roads

Costa Rica is the best part of Central America in my opinion. Yes, it does have a somewhat high crime rate compared with Chile, Canada, and the US; but it's crime rate is nowhere near that of Colombia or the Honduras. Also, it's not been in any wars since 1948, is a full democracy, and has cheap (and surprisingly good) healthcare. Also it's the richest country in Central America.

this map is out of date
NZ has got rid of the railroads in the south island because our government are retards who just want to build more roads

>believing in Latin American data

I don't believe.

England should have exterminated the Irish rebels, not send them to Australia

But you believe in the Brazil one and the others countries with high rates, right? So what's your point?

This (although Panama is infrastructurally waaay better)

t. CosrarricANO

They claim Chile is safer than America, meanwhile brownies rob every white or blonde guy they see in the streets.

youtu.be/DKUifrJKR1k

>drug tourism
>crime
what a fucking surprise. could happen literally anywhere in the world