Wtf i hate American high schools now

wtf i hate American high schools now

spoiler: she's alive

can't wait for the school shooting in season 2

>not going to private school
>not being groomed to become the CEO of your dad's fortune 500 company

>shitty meme soap opera that will be popular for about a fortnight
Damn Daniel

Yeah, but the guy in the show reminds me of myself when I was in school and how fucking akward I was.

>listen to the tapes, clay.

i want to fuck him hard desu no homo

What's the tl;dr of this show? Why is it so popular?
Did the nice awkward guy rape her or something so she committed suicide from the guilt?

what is this show about? why is everyone on my facebook fucking talking about it?

I also want to know what this is about

This show was mad gay

Some whore named Selena Gomez made it based on her life, like all shitty teen shows we can assume it is garbage, and it is.

it's based of a book retard

>Clay Jensen finds a box filled with audio cassette tapes anonymously dropped on his front doorstep. He plays the first one in his dad's boombox, accidentally drops it when scared by his mom, and then on his stolen Walkman

What fucking decade does this show take place in?

dumb girl kills herself for the stupid shit she did, and as a final act of revenge, she sends 13 tapes to all the 'assholes' that made her kill herself. she's dumb, they're dumb, the entire show is dumb.

The one with hipsters

she wanted it

I had fun in high school.

that sounds stupid as fuck, and this comes from someone who enjoys watching high school movies

it's supposed to raise awareness for bullying and teenage suicide, but seriously, I had a hard time sympathizing with all of them because they're all so stupid, well, all teenagers are, but the girl really takes the cake for being a dumbass.

>fortnight
I thought that word was non-existent in the U.S.

my gf couldn't stop talking about this thing but I never got what it was about, never really put attention.

My GF convinced me to watch some of it. Its cheesy but not too terrible. Of course, it wouldn't be made about a guy who killed himself due to lack of sympathy, despite many more young men killing themselves than women.

Thank you for consuming our media.

May I also suggest The Walking Dead tv series

It's not commonly used but it's on vocabulary lists in primary schools.

Women love being victims and many of the women watching this imagine the girl as themselves and how amazing they are and how their lives are ruined by evil bullies

It pushes the notion that instead of getting thicker skin you just kill yourself. There's a difference between having a really, really shitty life and just getting called a slut at school

it's actually pretty good. it takes a bit before you realise it's actually showing everyone in the show as a complete retard and doesn't idolise the girl as innocent at all

>ITT: Reddit
disgusting

user...
i know you are hurt but you should keep going, watch the show PLEASE. Listen to the tapes

>>>/reddit/