North Korea is po

North Korea is po..

NK Spec Ops.

Never thought "tacticool'd" NK soldiers existed.

don't stop posting

they can trigger my rocket any time

Nebelwerfer?

Are they so poor they can't afford steel guns and had to turn to aluminum?

Nork Anri.

It's a ceremonial weapon.

>North Korean waves at his South Korean brother after inter-Korean temporary family reunions in 2010
This pic always gives me feels desu ;_;

Relax, both are dead now

Couldn't the Norks just make a run inside South?

If they do their family back in NK gets punished.

Oh true that.

What if i don't have a family or if i hate them, it can happen.

The NK/SK border being the most heavily defended place on the planet they typically escape into Russia or China instead. Even then they have hidden machine gun nests and patrols all over. If I remember mongolia has a deal where they fly any escaped Norks to SK in exchange for lumber or some shit.

I heard that Chinks basically capture escaped Norks and send them back in exchange of money.

Why Mongolia needs lumber? Don't they have a fuckload of forests there?

Think I mixed it up with the NK labour camps in Russia. They get paid in something lol, wasn't cash though. As for the chinese I'm sure a good number of them would sell escapees back in a second but there are also SK groups that set up the for the purpose of smuggling out norks.

I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE I STAY NOIDED

>Don't they have a fuckload of forests there?

Where the fuck did you get that idea, it is all just a bunch of empty grasslands my friendly huehuehue.

wait they use toy guns?

It was most likely meant for display or parades

I thought that because in that area of the globe there are lots of forests and i know that some Norks work there. So i thought it would be the same in Mongolia since it's all in the same area.

nope, large chunks of the country are grasslands, deserts or mountains.

>Brazil education
Half of Mongolia is a steppe. The other half is the Gobi desert.

k, tks.

A-LU-MI-NI-UM
Canada really needs a British invasion to correct their degenerate ways.