/korea/

Doomsday edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/woowakgood
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't feel anything

you will feel a boot in your ass when you get drafted. Anyway whats the weather in Korea right now?

I'm hikikomori

외국인임?

Do you watch anime?

Yes but only western anime

Last anime I watched was DragonBall desu.

>Watching western """""""""animation"""""""""
I can animated better with one hand than those western people.

>We fell for the first female president meme

so did I

a lot of Korean animators work on western cartoons, what does that say?

who is this?

this is for faggots

>There are people here who unironically voted for 박근혜

Fucking disgusting.

Polish generals are no match for Best Korean generals.

>both medals and bulletproof vests
there is no hope

>Fell for the first female president meme, she fucked a lot of shit up
>Job market in shambles, high unemployment rate
>Population decreasing a la Japan because people don't want to have babies. Also, population is aging up because of this, also like Japan
>Nuclear war soon

Just fuck my country up

HEY, BUT WEEEEEE HAAAVE FOST INTERWEBZ!

I really fucking hate some of the old people who voted for that bitch because "lel she was daugther of the great 박정희 surely they are similar right?"
My grandpa called my entire family an idiot for not voting for her back then. Well look whos laughing now.
But yeah those fucking old fuckers really fucked this country up. I can't wait until they all shrivel up and die. Fuck them we don't need those senile bastards anymore.
>mfw one crazy old man was screaming at a high school girl for not giving up her seat right away on the subway for that old man

치요 귀여워!!!!!!
I sure do friendo I only watch sci-fi anime or good CGDCT anime

틀딱 아조씨들은 요즘 뭐해

What do young Korean's think about your guy's long work weeks? Is it going to get better soon. Fuck working anything over 40 hours. (Even 40 is too much honestly)

>I only watch sci-fi anime
Got any good recommendations? Also what are some good Korean anime? I've only seen yobi the five tailed fox.

모른다 I hope they are killing themselves
>tfw some old man killed himself after learning that 박근혜 was impeached

The younger workers work even longer due to pressures and maintaining images at the office. They come to work very early and leave very late (usually last) because of the other senior workers 눈치 때문에. The working culture here is fucked up. And to top it all off the younger workers do the majority of the work.

t. worked at a company as a part timer before

Who are you going to vote for in this election?

Have you watched memories or gankutsuou?

What went right?

Oh and to add to this whenever workers go for drinking after work literally every senior workers I've met are very good at drinking and always make the younger workers drink a lot.
I'm surprised they even make it to work on time the next day.

And I noticed that they almost never go drinking on Fridays. Usually thursdays.

ma nigga

Isn't it midterm exam week for some of you virgins?

What do koreans honestly think about china?

Brb nuking all of you

Hello fatty

Take that back

good post

>their language is unbearable to hear, mess everything up when they're out walking on streets. basically they all can fuck themselves for sure

17% sure this isnt a proxy

soon-to-be rare flag

>Implying he has the skills to aim properly
I can stand still like a rock and he'd still miss every single shot.

if korea goes to war will china occupy north and turn it into puppetstate?

HEllO, mr Korea :3

Just ordered a sweet potato pizza

>potato pizza
>potato

kurwas dont uderstand

It's been changing little by little. I work in none profit pulic company and usually go home 6pm. Not that bad

I didn't hate them before the mess of Thaad. But now i dispise them

Friday night, why are you here?

Will my kpops be safe?

If it means the end of the cancer that is KPOP maybe being nuked is not so bad after all.

I wish the American soldiers here would stop raping our women.

노무현

What should I jack off to then??

its noon in europe
they are never safe with kpop perverts

Anime tiddies.

>tfw 90% of korean here are not actual korean

t. non-korean

저녁 뭐먹었냐?

*Laughs in 35h of work/week*
Everyone's riping on french's lazyness but seriously, if you spend half your life at work you're not a human being, you're à drone.

리딩은 거의 원어민급인데 문법 공부를 안하니깐 쓰기가 안됨 ㅜㅜ

no to irene you degenerate

쉬운 문장부터 써봐

>

이거 너지? (is this you?)
엉터리 한국어 (wrong korean language)
역시 너는 프록시였음 (of course you proxy)
Sup Forums에는 한국인이 많아서 일부러 영어만 말하는거제? ㅋㅋ (There are a lot of Koreans in Sup Forums, so you speak only English)
프록시 쓰지마라 (Stop proxy, you motherfucker idiot)

북한이 뭐 했냐
왜 북한글이 많아보이지 오늘

Sup Forumstard 들이 호들갑 떠는게 하루이틀도 아니고 뭐

그냥 그러려니...

I hava a friend who works in Japan. Its on average 12h workday. He says that past 7 or 8 hour staying in the office has nothing to do with working. Its just a custom. He also said he had nver encountered so inefficient working than in Japan. He did his work in 8h and left home where his colleagues just prolonged the same work for 10 or 12h.

중간고사 공부(라 해놓고 폰질만 하루종일함) 하느라 못먹었어

>ponyfag
Fucking ponyfags deserve to be gassed
말박이 새끼들은 히틀러 아저씨의 맜있는 zyklon B 상품 살충제를 추천해줄께!!!!!!

calm down mr. kimchi

he's not wrong though

>that
>pony
really activated my almonds

(이런 사람은 막상 대학교 수준의 논문이 나오면 막혀서 어버버거린다)

>Oppa it's 50000 won for a bj

kinda expensive desu and why are you in japan bitch?

Kimchi warrior

'BJ' is said in a different meaning here
Our slang for BJ is 'sakkasi'

There is no friday night for married man.

Same as here

broadcast jockey?

You have to watch Yamato 2199

Lads

>end date
>it hasnt been ended

If I fall asleep now, can I hear air raid siren going off? (It's 20:00 pm here)

if he uses ballistic missile there will be no air raid siren

is he best streamer of all time?

and who is he?

nothing will happen.

I'll tell you why.

What's essentially happened thus far is Kim has been very obvious about his nuclear threats but tolerated with 'strategic patience'. Suddenly meme-man trump has come in and like a true neo-con has found a casus belli with which to start shit with the dprk and is actively threatening them back.

north korea can't back down and has to keep up the level of threats, but in all honestly has the most to lose from an actual confrontation. therefore it needs to keep up its bluff whilst the US similarly can't let down its bluff (even though it also has alot to lose eg the entirety of Seoul).

China will mediate this. It will inform north korea that the US probably will strike if they make the wrong move and therefore they should tone down for a while.

this won't actually mean that the nuclear threat has ceased or anything. Only that the the bluffing game ends here and doesn't lead to an actual confrontation.

It has happened before like in 2015 iirc, where sk and dprk got near to war but then after 8 hours of talks agreed to save face and call off their own bluffs.

I feel people don't realise that the last thing Kim actually wants is a war. He lives in absolute luxury at the moment. He can gain NOTHING from a war and he is likely to lose it (even though he'll go down fucking as much shit as possible). Despite this the war rhetoric and preparedness helps his domestic control and protects his country from the potential of invasion. Trump is pretty based for calling Kim's bluff and actually challenging to him to a confrontation and no doubt has caused some pissed pants in North Korea. Ultimately however the costs are too high on both sides, it's cheaper for Kim to lose some face toning down a bluff than it is for his rule to be ended by war, and that is what China is banking on to stop this.

a lovable man

youtube.com/user/woowakgood

No but your mum's crying.

He seems kinda retarded. I am not into game streaming thou. The only streamer who I watch is SovietWomble or whatever he is called

Don't waste your precious time to watch some retard stream chingu.

gib mi polan gf

You dont want polan gf

y

Polish girls are entitled bitches with no respect that would give you a cancer

It's like almost all women are entitled materialistic bitches.

>almost

she can btfo 80% korean women tho

I'm a cute korean boy (girl) want my kimuchi?