Is there any Ainu loanwords in Japanese?

Is there any Ainu loanwords in Japanese?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austric_languages
www1.plala.or.jp/kanakikaku/ainutimei.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pUT32H0IJNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Japanese are not Chinese tribe but native japonic tribe and ainus share japonic ancestry.

Of course Japanese are not Sino-Tibetan. There're many groups of languages in China, many are not Sino-Tibetan either.

But in case of the Japanese, did they receive any loanwords from the Ainus? Also, medieval Japanese clearly see Ainus as ooga booga barbarians.

I think there is no even one word

ex.
deity
Japanese かみ kami
Ainu かむい kamui
I don't know which is loanword, though.

ラッコ is apparently an Ainu word.

Ayı means bear in turkic languages
Ainus are worshipping bear
ARE AINUS TURKIC¿

I like Shishamo

It is an Austric language so it has more in common with South East Asian languages than Turkic ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austric_languages

Japanese is closer to Turkish than Ainu is because in the past Japanese split off from the Altaic languages at some point in time.

>Austric
>Altaic
When will they learn?

There are many place names that Ainu has used in Hokkaido.
Hokkaido is the north Japan.
www1.plala.or.jp/kanakikaku/ainutimei.htm

Japanese, Koreans and Chinese are one in the same and Japanese don't have that much Ainu DNA. Fucking weeaboo dipshit

For ainu, bear is one of most precious deity.

although not really an everyday language, kamui(神威)would be the most fascinating ainu (loan)word; lots of those who developed 8th grade syndrome tend to use this word here.

Japanese and Tibetan have the type D of DNA.

So Japan is an island Tibet?

>8th grade syndrome
No need to be that literal, we call them chuunis too.

no, they are still mostly chinese/korean blood. haplogroup d is the imperial family's haplogroup, and just like genghis khan's haplogroup in mongolia it became dominant.

Japanese mtDNA is basically the same as Korean mtDNA

Yeah i think it is ridiculous that they try to group a bunch of legitimate language families to make it a mess.

Many languages that have genetic relationship to each other barely share many similarities (see: English and Hindi, Mandarin and Burmese, and even in our case, Vietnamese and Khmer).

Linguistics is a meme.

We are hybit of many Asian race.
So it depends on an each person.

Maybe we are real brother. :)

so what? 100% of jarawas pic related have y haprotype D too. haprogroupes have nothing to do with genetic similarities.

The roots of Japanese
youtube.com/watch?v=pUT32H0IJNI

t. Jorge

Asians are still very close to each other. The distance between Japanese and Vietnamese is much closer than Italian to German. That isn't saying much

You don't know where is Japan in the map, huehuehue

Nah, Asians are more diverse than Europeans.

Doesn't that mean Koreans are not actually part Mongolians, but part Japanese and even Jomon.

What makes Koreans distinct from Chinese isn't Mongolian DNA, but Japanese DNA?

Italians and Germans are REALLY close if not literally the same depending on where they are from

ainu cute word
(・∀・)< Korobokkur

The difference is PIE has evidence supporting it whereas Altaic has very little and Austric has none.

It doesn't matter whatever you said.
We have long history, cultures and records that our anscestor wrote.

ex.
In ancient times, there was a country called 大秦国 in around Ooita prefecture.
People who were living in 大秦国 were saying that they were descendants of 始皇帝 who was emperor of ancient China. And it is said that 始皇帝s family came from Tibet.

Emishi is "northern people" including half part of nihon

of the Ainu people

>We observed... that these islanders [of Oku-Jesso and Jesso] are well shaped, and their features regular. Their make denotes strength and vigour. Their beard descends to the breast, and their arms, neck, and back are covered with hair. I make this remark, because it is their general characteristic; for in Europe many might be found as hairy as these islanders. Their mean height, I believe is about an inch less than that of Frenchmen; but it is not easily perceived because the harmony of their proportions, and their strongly marked muscles, give them in the appearance of fine men. Their skin is as brown as that of the Algerines, or other nations on the coast of Barbary.

Relation du voyage à la recherche de La Pérouse, 1800

i had a korean roomate:
>wow man your chest looks so good shaved
>"i don't shave my chest, i don't have chest hair"
office_guy.jpeg

[citation needed]

fuck I meant Voyage de La Pérouse, 1789

Relation du voyage à la recherche de La Pérouse, 1800 is a later book sorry

If you are a real Jap, you look it up somewhere such as libraries or bookshops. and the topic I mentioned is not this thread's topic.

you dumbo

>Jap
You are not real Japanese

Why japanese don't apologize to ainu for their massacre?

I don't think there were large number of casualties as you mentioned,though.

Why South Korean don't apologize to Korean for their genocide?
Why South Korean don't apologize to Japan for their lots of rapes and murders aroud 1945?

look whos triggered

大秦国
始皇帝
From Tibet
What light novel is this will 100% read it

>look whos triggered

What does it mean by this?
I think SK should at least have responsibility of genocide to Korean.

かゆい

Is that why you can buy bear stew up north?

Shut the fuck up John Smith.

There are families whose family name is 秦 in Japan. If you want to know about it, you can look it up at libraries in Japan.