twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Verdun

Soška fronta.

>slovenians fought on the italian front

>Italian education

Either
Battle of Singapore.
Biggest surrender of the commonwealth.
Or Jobbing of Repulse and Prince of Wales.
Put an end to Brittania rule the waves meme.

Quebec is still salty about this today.

Great siege of 1565 no fucking doubt.

The most famous one here is the most epic battle in the human history- Stalingrad battle. No other battle can be compared to this hell.

This, before that it was Austerlitz, before that Marignan, before Patay, before Bouvines

Tali-Ihantala

Probably the Battle of Bailén 1809, in southern Spain, against French occupation forces.
It was the first serious defeat by Napoleon and a game changer, not only for Spain-France, but also for the rest of Europe.

Batrle of the Bulge

What a shitty victory

Same here. Stalingrad by far.

this, the battle of berlin comes afterwards I guess.

this is why I HATE 5pa1n

>decisive victory
>shitty

youtube.com/watch?v=UMI1g8dovQ0
That kind of hell is cold man

Why are English/British victories over France so gay?

Have style.

The Emu War

Kursk,Rostov,Charkov,Tarnapol

Once, England beat you while they had a terrible case of the shits and their pants were down.

Battle of Raate Road
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Raate_Road

Reminds me of this story about Russian navy in Russo-Japanese war.

Battle of Grunwald
>The battle was one of the largest in Medieval Europe and is regarded as the most important victory in the histories of Poland, Belarus and Lithuania.

When?

Gettysburg. followed by. Yorktown, D-day, Lexington and Concord, Fort Sumter, Iwo Jima, Pearl Harbor, Midway Islands.

Those are probably the most recognizable a, a normie would know them.

Some other really important ones are, Appomattox, New York, Boston, Atlanta, Guadalcanal.

Vienna 1683
Klushino 1610
Also what said

Wanna get Iniesta'd again? This time don't forget to qualify before.

Spanish Civil War battles
maybe some Napoleonic battle
people dont usually think about warmongering in Spain

The Battle of the Bulge

Battle of Kulikovo and Stalingrad.

In my heart it will be always pic related. Commonwealth made a fucking anime plot twist back then.

I take it by famous and remembered you mean a victorious battle that is the source of national pride

then it's the Battle of Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade) in 1456

here's a great video that shows exactly how the battle played out
youtube.com/watch?v=gQAiPq0Rwqc

I would say Stalingrad.

t. grandson of Ostkämpfer

>be Sweden
>get rekt by fucking monks and peasants

KEK

>No other battle can be compared to this hell.
Stalingrad was bad, but Operation Bagration destroyed the Heeresgruppe Mitte

Probably the two battles of Piave, during the frst WW

1453 nigga

Dien Bien Phu (1954) and Tet (1968).

civil war?

Kek all shituanians did was serving as meat shields then fucking off back to the forest and the fact that the king who came up with ''let's use Lithuanians as living trap detectors'' was a Lithuanian is hilarious.

>battle of Suomussalmi

Fucking how did the finns manage to win with almost 100:1 k/d ratio???

Breitenfeldt or Lund.

Lund had one of the highest mortality rates in human history, over 70% of all participants died. Out of the hundreds of ships the netherlands lent to the danes, one made it back.

Funny way of saying "defeat an army five times larger effortlessly and burn down their capital"

zostaw go, rozumiesz?

We don't have many famous single battles, but this one was pretty traumatic

based Orbán

It is fault of these fucking muds and spring floods caused by melting ice and our king being a faggot and let Gustav go because muh honour

>this denial

I can cherrypick too you little faggot.

You're the ones who claimed our throne stupid, we didn't want Poland. All the prussian protestants pressured us

Can you? Did Polish troops ever even make it to Sweden?

>goalposts

kek you fucking lost over a 7 thousand soldiers despite having numerical advantage nordics are only good against unarmed people and during the deluge Poland was already weakened so you attacked a rotten country and consider it an achievement. Germanics suck at warfare I don't recall even one time when they won without a zerg rush.

Every time? Poland's army was much larger than ours, you liar.

We've too many to name. We literally beat everyone in war at least once, probably more.

Artillery probably

Ahem

That's why we always deployed less right? Lmao you fucked up even a zerg rush.

We've beaten your Nazi overlords so we've beaten you by association.

:^)

We weren't even in that battle though?

That's ridiculous. The nazis were our subordinates.

Gettysburg?

>We've too many to name. We literally beat everyone in war at least once, probably more.
>1775

>3 countries had to attack to bring us down

wow such germanic might

another fucking zerg rush so thanks for proving my point picrel is what happens when they fight 1v1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tali-Ihantala

This was the decisive victory which brought the great soviet offensive to stalemate in the continuation war. Also biggest battle fought in nordic countries ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJZxRvYHc5Q&t=140s

70% of the soviet casualties came from artillery.

Dude, what do you know about Swede tanks? I find them pretty sick yo. Especially Strv 103.

Shame it was swept away by the turreted tank meme. I thought Swedish tank was going to be a first for no turrets

Simo was sick yo

More of a airplane guy myself. The old "flying barrel" and such.

We lost so good

The Netherlands once stopped an invasion by the UK, France and Germany at the same time.

But I think we only remember recent events. Like Srebrenica, our national embarrassment, and being liberated by Canada.

>I thought Swedish tank was going to be a first for no turrets

Dutch are basically jews so your illuminati schemes don't count as military victories.

Funnily people tend to forget our war with Indonesia.
Where we were quite brutal against civilians. Which I guess is a public secret.

Did you win your fight against Iki?

we learned about it in high school, politionele acties or something like that

(im dutch btw)

iki´s powerlevel is way above mine.

You pretty much fucked us desu. Should have called old Uncle Sam in. Indonesia was a mistake

Historically we did hire mercenaries from all across Europe to fight our wars.
And as we were the richest country in Europe. Some time even twice as rich as our neighbors, we had some military prowess.

Got to get good then

>Should have called old Uncle Sam in
We funded the war with money from the Marshall plan.
We eventually stopped when America threatened to stop the Marshall plan and get involved.

I mean in modern time. Pretty much everyone was using turreted after WW2. The Swedes were still using Strv 103 up til the late 1990s

>Swampjew exposed

The war of faggots vs those who can ably identify with reality.

What relation does the war have to Australia?

Is that a fricking Zaku? What a great mayor.

About the Marshall plan
>The Netherlands Government had spent an amount equivalent to almost half of this funding their campaigns in Indonesia. That United States aid could be used to fund "a senile and ineffectual imperialism" encouraged many key voices in the United States – including those amongst the US Republican Party – and from within American churches and NGOs to speak out in support of Indonesian independence.

Left a united Javanese empire that we'll have to fucking deal with at some point. If they get their shit together we're pretty fucked man

250 million vs 25 million

Yeah he's a bit of a boss hey

Battle on the ice - 1242
Battle of Kulikovo - 1380
Battle of Borodino - 1812
Battle of Stalingrad - 1942-43

The most important battle for my Necropolis was against Conflux I still shudder at the thought of blatantly OP bullshit units they have and that fucking pixie spam.

Why do you assume you'll have a "deal" with them? Didn't even know you had tensions with Indonesia. Is there something I don't know going on?

Probably the wars on drugs and crime desu ivan

protip: you're losing

>You're the ones who claimed our throne stupid, we didn't want Poland.
Yea we know this, we have got obligatory history classes here. We don't blame you, because we deserved it. Deluge is the most important event in our history, because it is the reason that our culture is funded on messianism.

Well it was pretty strained in the 0's and early 90's iirc and its just a matter of it being a limited world man. We're THE power in the region. But we perhaps shouldn't be. Its just human nature