Serious question

Comrades, explain to me capitalism and democracy, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uz3EDgJu8Zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Privyet, tovaishch. Communism is glorious and kapatalism is kulak cyka invention. Communism is answer. Is best like blini

read lenin - state and revolution

why are white p*ople such cucks for the international jews?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uz3EDgJu8Zk

What's your variant?

Overrated. Catholic Distributism and a Conservative Democracy is the best system.

How about ultra liberals of the austrian school?

Both are shit

(((Austrian school)))

Christianity is a jewish invention, Schluchtenscheißer

Christianity is the true religion which the Jews rejected.

>the true religion
Mudslimes say the same thing about their shitty desert religion.

Christianity is a middle eastern desert religion that does not belong to europe

Are you a neo-pagan?

This. There's no word in the bible about Russians. It's the story of jews. No idea why juden stories became the marker of the european identification.

No because i don't know enough about our native european religion (because christians destroyed everything)

I simply reject christianity and honor my ancestors

They pretty much killed everyone who rejected it (e.g. "witch" persecution etc.) and destroyed what was sacred to us europeans.
They made sure that we forget our roots and worship their kike on a stick instead

She's gonna get a different kind of easter eggs

Yeah that's why 99% of christian traditition are pagan in origin.

capitalism is the best economic system in terms of pure growth and arguably morality, but it's also the best at destroying all moral values a society holds for that very reason

democracy is a stupid experiment that cant end soon enough
the french revolution was a huge mistake

Capitalism is a mode of production.
Democracy is a power of people (but which people?)

>christian traditition are pagan in origin

Just adopted juden stories to forest people.

Let's say I have a bunch of chickens that lay eggs. And my neighbors want some eggs. I can sell my eggs to them for 2$ for a dozen eggs.

One of of my neighbors sees I am selling eggs for 2$ a dozen, and he wants to sell eggs too! He starts selling eggs for $1.50 a dozen!

I have to lower my price or show that my eggs are worth buying for $2 a dozen or no one will buy my eggs.

Let's say that all my neighbors want milk, but no one has a cow. I can buy a cow and start selling the milk from it and make money.

>the French revolution was a mistake

Pablo Escobar is right

Kys you neo pagn limp wristed Asiatic metalhead, I know your kind well. Goatees are shit.

>the French revolution was a mistake
>Pablo Escobar is right
Communism works

>Communism works
And Space Race win proves it.

t. christcuck