Fucking stupid Americans

Fucking stupid Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/04/11/0301000000AEN20170411004400315.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WWIII? I don't know, but Seoul might not like the consequences.

I predict pretty much all Norks will become Christians after the war.

What country should I move to lads?

DPRK

England

unlike the Syria debacle, I agree with this. south korea is our greatest ally and we must defend it from norks.

Japan

North korea

Fucking americans. This shit pisses me off. Why don't they just stop playing world police?

"Her derp hurp Brazil, hey welcome!"

FUCK YOU MONKEY, FUCK YOU!
YOU ARE A KEK.

Brazil's largest city Sao Paulo has designated August 15 as "Korean Culture Day," raising the prospect of enhancing the Korean community's image in the South American country and boosting the city government's financial support for Korean culture-related events, South Korean officials said Monday.

The designation of Korean Culture Day came after a Koreatown was formed in 2010 in Bom Retiro, a densely populated area in Sao Paulo.

Sao Paulo's Mayor Joao Doria signed a document on the designation of the culture day on Friday as he met with South Korean Consul General in Sao Paulo Hong Young-jong, representatives of a group of South Korean residents and South Korean businesspeople.

Doria was also quoted as saying during the meeting that he will push ahead with a project to make Bom Retiro "Little Seoul."

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/04/11/0301000000AEN20170411004400315.html

COME TO BRAZIL

Brazil's largest city Sao Paulo has designated August 15 as "Korean Culture Day," raising the prospect of enhancing the Korean community's image in the South American country and boosting the city government's financial support for Korean culture-related events, South Korean officials said Monday.

The designation of Korean Culture Day came after a Koreatown was formed in 2010 in Bom Retiro, a densely populated area in Sao Paulo.

Sao Paulo's Mayor Joao Doria signed a document on the designation of the culture day on Friday as he met with South Korean Consul General in Sao Paulo Hong Young-jong, representatives of a group of South Korean residents and South Korean businesspeople.

Doria was also quoted as saying during the meeting that he will push ahead with a project to make Bom Retiro "Little Seoul."

COME TO BRAZIL

I cant wait for all the little Nork prostitute girls of questionable age being shipped here in droves after the war. I know its only fair USA gets first dibs but leave some qts for us too

Go to North Korea and fight for your nation against imperialist Jupan-American scum.

Hurrrrr, you are a big c.uck. Your country is a house of sandnigger, muslim.

well....if you contribute like you did last time. there will be an extra special nork gook 4U

nice answer, monkey.

U want banana?

pls, go back to

The American government/war machine is a cancerous fucking stain on the planet. Feel bad for the burgers having to put up with this sham.

Kek, My wife is at home at this time, did yours go for a walk with the adopted Muslim?

UN lol

Não, animefag viado, você não vai trazer porra de coreanos algum pra cá. Deixe suas bizarrices e fetiche na internet.

>adopted Muslim
We are not EU. We have own muslims, they are bretty civilized.

Still better than gommies

What, NOW it matters if they have nukes or not?

>HUEHUEHUE BR BR LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN HUEHUEHUE *ape noises*

gommies are best of the bests, don't insult gommies, you filthy gapitalist scum!

If you are a girl I can take you as a refugee
If you are a girl (boy) too, but I hope you are cute

>We have own muslims, they are bretty civilized.

TOP C.UCK!

DONT CWY FOW ME SOUTH KOWEAAAAA

DA TWUTH IS I NEVEW WEFT YOOOOOOO

ALL TWOUGH MY WIWD DAY

MAI MAD EXISTENSE

I KEPT MY PWOMISE

TO KEEP MYS DISTANSE

>until now -_-

They are better than your favela inhabitants, brb.

Don't worry half of us are so mindcucked we actually support US foreign policy.

This is a retarded plan that will likely involve us in a large scale war with major loss of life and possible nuclear exchange. Additionally this will forever cement in the minds of surviving North Koreans that Americans are the aggressors and we will never get them to trust us which will probably come back to haunt us in the future.

Kim Jong Un's iron rule is unsustainable and would collapse eventually even if we did nothing. Their economy is shit, they have no resources, virtually no trade and even the few allies they have are trying to distance themselves from them. Best course of action is to keep up sanctions but otherwise ignore them. Obviously you can't ignore the nuclear threat so I'd propose arming Japan, South Korea, and the western US with a ballistic missile defense system to intercept any missiles in the event they ever got any "ideas." If they did attempt an attack then we would have grounds to respond with force. A preemptive attack is never a good idea though.

Additionally there is some risk that initiating conflict in Korea will sour our already poor relationship with Russia even more. I think Putin is looking for any excuse and this will certainly provide one.

I really hope this absolutely vile US global hegemony will end soon, its becoming ridiculous.

Never.

When did they become evil? I remember them being pretty cool once, defending Kuwait and pulling out before things got embarrassing.

>2pac is still alive

I always believed.

He's right though, you uneducated ape.

What does euro media report about our attack? Here our media absolutely worships it regardless of the outlet. I think Washington Post may have been one exception.

Fuck I guess I should clarify. I meant our attack on the Syrian airbase.

>I predict pretty much all Norks will become Christians after the war.

let me explain how this shit works

ever hear the phrase "wagging the dog's tale for it"?

There is something really big going on, the big mobsters dont want the little shabos goyim to know. That is why there is this huge shit smear campaign with syria, korea n shiet.

Dont fall for the disinfo, user, it a world of tricksters and suckers that fall for their tricks

They are largely okay with it but worried about Russia.

I think both that attack and the MOAB bombing of a cave were both mindless and a waste of taxpayer money. The former was also extremely reckless. Then again it will pale in comparison to a preemptive attack on North Korea so time will tell how much impact it will have in the long run.

Additionally
>dropping a fucking MOAB on a cave

Really? Like did they even manage to kill 10 people? The most powerful non-nuclear bomb and it probably didn't even manage to take out double digits. What a fucking waste.

Pyongyang was the Jerusalem of the East and it will be again.

When they elected a nigger president

I voted for him.

Twice.

I'd do it again too if I could.

>play world police in 2XXX AD
>try saving thousands of lives
>end up inadvertently costing a million instead

faggot

Stay and fight you coward

Has my voting behavior triggered you sir?

If they manage to get Chinese backing i see no reason not to take him out, he clearly cannot be ignored making threats like that when he will eventually have the means to follow through, to get it over with before he can seems like the better option, drone strikes would make short work of his outdated military equipment.

>vote Republican
>suddenly the war drums are beating again

yes

If we get Chinese backing it's even more of a reason NOT to take him out.

It pretty much guarantees the North Korean regime will slowly bleed to death. They basically have no allies. No trade. No food, no resources, nothing. They won't be able to build nukes forever. They can't even feed their people. They will die of attrition eventually.

And by not starting a war with them it makes the people easier to de-program. American aggression reinforces the anti-American propaganda these people have been brought up. If we let the regime collapse naturally then swoop in to help rebuild battered Korea it will make it much easier to establish trust and their propaganda-based image of America will shatter.

Get away from Seol. The norks will be defeated easily but they will level Seol as a pyrrhic victory.

I was getting bored of Syrian civil war and Ukraine. Hopefully Korean War 2 produces tons of nice webms.

I want tea girl. Hopefully the execution rumours were false.

I'm sorry you feel that way but you just need to get used to the fact that some people believe in different ideologies than you. I hope you understand.

Its the same shit with those kind of people. Always assuring that they are isolationist and dont seek trouble but once they are in power the opposite happens. Just look at Brextain sabre-rattling with spain for silly reasons. Creating the most aggressive climate in western europe since several decades.

Whatever happened to the current president not starting WW3?

Don't you even attempt to play coy. You are the ones attacking Gibraltars sovereignty, Gercuck.

He's a liar. He's always been a liar. This is nothing new. His supporters can't or choose not to see it but everyone else can see right through him.

I doubt he will just sit there and accept it.

New Zealand or Australia. Canada if you like pot and cold.

I understand, but I disagree with you

>inadvertently

Yes, throw away your only shot at existence by becoming a pawn in a war for people who will never give a shit about the people involved.
Pro-military/nationalistic people are fucking braindead.

I have more sympathy for trump voters than ones that voted for Jeb! or Cruz. At least trump pretended to be something different.

It's not WW3 if multiple countries gang up on one shitty country.
It's only WW3 if it's US vs Russia or US vs China or something like that.

It's all been agreed upon, the diplomatic side, over chocolate cake.

He may not so it's important to have defensive measures available in case the DPRK initiates an attack. Japan, South Korea, and the Western US need a ballistic missile defense system that can intercept Korean missiles. Additionally some response plan is needed for what to do immediately after a successful intercept.

Obviously if North Korea attacks us or our allies then we do have grounds to invade and we absolutely should not ignore it but if by chance they don't attack, why start shit that it might be possible to completely avoid?

He just doesn't want to end up with the refugees.

Come to Sweden!

Obama was pretty different. I guess they want different but not too different?

Okay, why should the Americans, who have a history of nuking and bombing nations freely be able to detonate christ knows how many nukes, which have destroyed the Bikini Islands, as an example, yet the North Koreans can't?
America represents more of a threat to the stability of the world than any nation on the planet, you fucking hypocrite.

>If we get Chinese backing

implying this is not bait to lure an american conflict into the region and have an excuse to "liberate" Sorks and Japan in a chinky move to purge east asia of western imperialists while holding face.

It's gonna get ugly

in a move of global cooperation china and russia should fuck with DPRK too

like a friendly global darts match but with ballistic missiles

>the US aims to eliminate a direct threat to its security
>for some reason other cunts bitch about 'Murica playing the world police while they've got nothing to do in this matter

Why would anyone be pissed off unless are they are being paid for their reactions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DPRK doesn't pose a significant threat to our security though. Yeah sure they have a handful of nukes but they're all low yield, their delivery systems are unreliable at best, and we have the means to intercept them.

Beyond that what do they have? A malnourished army? Granted a fairly large army but malnourished nonetheless. It's not like they're going to come over here and take over America any time soon... or ever.

everybody's mostly worried that seoul will blow up

>Neo-Seoul is about to E-X-P-L-O-D-E

>DPRK doesn't pose a significant threat to our security though

It does pose a significant threat to the security of its allies though, in whose territories the US forces reside.

relax they're all a bunch of starving gooks with ancient equipment what threat could they possi- *flash of light in the distance followed by a mushroom cloud* shieeeeeet

So, to conclude your argument, they are free to declare war on anyone, any time and anywhere in the world and it would be OK with you.

You do know americans hate you, right? Arr rook same, the only reason they didn't back north korea in slaughtering you is because they were communists.

>"these bitches can't do shit.. so leave them alone. What could go wrong?
>9/11 happened

Tbh my impression is that everyone is paying attention to the escalating situation regardig North Korea except the South Koreans. They don't give a fuck about their own security, I'd like to see what these dumbasses will do when something that they assured won't happen comes to their reality.

You should just unleash a deadly disease on them that only kills Koreans.

Because after germany tried to kill everyone the second time they figured it was needed.

don't they have lots of classic artillery pointed at seoul? someone wrote that if they went all aperage they could kill a million easy in seoul

>Even without nuclear weapons, North Korea has an ace in the hole. Most experts believe its claims to have enough conventional firepower from its artillery units to devastate the greater Seoul area, South Korea's bustling capital of 24 million. Such an attack would cause severe casualties — often estimated in the hundreds of thousands — in a very short period of time.

>Many of these artillery batteries are already in place, dug in and very effectively camouflaged, which means that U.S. and South Korean forces cannot count on being able to take them out before they strike. Experts believe about 60 percent of North Korea's military assets are positioned relatively close to the Demilitarized Zone separating the countries.

>North Korea's most threatening weapons are its 170 mm Koksan artillery guns, which are 14 meters long and can shoot conventional mortar ammunition 40 kilometers (25 miles). That's not quite enough to reach Seoul, which is 50 kilometers (30 miles) from the DMZ. But if they use rocket-assisted projectiles, the range increases to about 60 kilometers (37 miles). Chemical weapons fired from these guns could cause even greater mayhem.

>North Korea experts Victor Cha and David Kang posted on the website of Foreign Policy magazine late last month that the North can fire 500,000 rounds of artillery on Seoul in the first hour of a conflict.

And this is bad thing because?

Libcuck's arguments are irrelevant.

>You do know americans hate you, right?

>everybody's mostly worried that seoul will blow up

haha speak for yourself pekka

Seems pretty relevant actually

why are you getting your kraut so sour?

It's the eternal anglo that is paying the price for their imperialism and meddling into everyone's affairs.

You just make sure to stand back when niggers gang up on them and put them in their place.

>You do know americans hate you, right?
>hate
What is this juvenile shit doing there?
Get the fuck out, kid.

If that's true then they're fucked.

But even then a preemptive strike is probably a bad idea because as the article notes:

>Many of these artillery batteries are already in place, dug in and very effectively camouflaged, which means that U.S. and South Korean forces cannot count on being able to take them out before they strike

So we could launch a volley of missiles or carpet bomb what we expect to be artillery batteries, hit a few, miss most of them, and Seoul still gets fucked. They need to have some kind of shelters for that really. There's no really good solution.

I guess old tech is superior to the new in some ways.

Fun fact; there are bunkers everywhere and the subway entrances are even labled as evacuation posts.

Arguably the worst part comes after the fighting is done and all those worthless brainwashed north koreans start flooding into south korea and china.

North Korea is like a bag of shit someone left on your doorstep. Don't stomp on it unless it's on fire.