Let's imagine a day without immigrants

Let's imagine a day without immigrants

You wake up in the morning, birds are singing because no niggers killed them.
You take a piss and it doesn't burn because you have affordable healthcare.
You grab the newspaper, nobody got murdered yesterday, but feminism is dead.
You eat a bowl of cereal and don't get cancer, then kiss your wife because it's easy to find a girl.
Off to work, because everyone has a job and the salary is better since the demand is higher.
You pass by the mailbox, and there is no vandalism, your neighbor waves at you.
You take the bus and it's not packed, you have plenty of space.
You didn't have to pay a fare because public transportation is free.
The roads are in perfect condition because nobody is eating your taxes with welfare checks.
Out the window, you don't see any homeless, because they were able to find a job and house since rents are significantly cheaper.
Therapy centers are going bankrupt because there are almost no drug dealers left, and jails are practically empty.
You get to work and don't have to worry about some idiot shooting up the place.
That's because the quality of life has increased and people are generally happy, also there are no terrorists.
You finish your 6 hour shift, because laws have been passed to prevent exploitation.
You pass by the grocery to get supper, everything is cheap and good quality.
On the way home you see children singing as they're walking and wave to them.
When you get home, everything is intact because you haven't been robbed.
You make supper with your wife and have small talk about your day.
Your kids come home from school and didn't get bullied.
Today they learned how to build things and sowing clothes instead of getting brainwashed.
After supper you bring the family to a community organised activity.
Everyone had fun and is tired, so you go to bed early.
You wake up in the morning, birds are singing because no niggers killed them ..

Now let's imagine a day without whites

That's what you think and probably if not certainly it wouldn't happen because you don't know and you can't know, so stop saying shit

Lmao go suck a nigger dick faggot

>You grab the newspaper, nobody got murdered yesterday, but feminism is dead.
>You eat a bowl of cereal and don't get cancer, then kiss your wife because it's easy to find a girl.

fucking hilarious, nano dicked white boi

>day without immigrants

So without canadians at all?

>there is no kebab and shawarma anymore
I'm antifa now

>You need immigrants to make food
Japan has taught me otherwise

This is why my pic is 100% true

Canadians are Anglos, frogs and natives as Canadians didn't even exist before Europeans settled the land.

fucking stupid new worlder, thinking everything is fine if everyone was white.. we europeans have had wars with each other for hundreds of years even though we share skin color

You get shitty "food".
That's why I only get fried chicken from establishments of American South Origin.

I wonder why its always the bullied, glassy eyed victim types who are attracted to white nationalism, Nazism etc.

I like the world you are describing but I don't the direct connection to immigrants

>eating [nationality]food made by someone of another nationality
>thinking it's the same
AMERICANS

Fried chicken is a universal. There's an incredible middle eastern food place in this all-white town I live in. And I've eaten authentic kebab in Sweden which a local recommended to me.

As I've already said, good riddance to Americoons and CanAIDSians

The jokes on you, we're going to make aliyah to Europe eventually.

Why don't you move to middle east then? Fucking moron

Guess what dumbass, everything was fine before they got here. Our main worry was trying not to freeze to death in the winter.

Because you're fucked in the head?
I've never been bullied you retarded leftist

It's mostly for simplicity but it implies that there would be no feminism or cultural marxism etc.

It doesnt take a fuckin genius to make a kebab and if you want to die for a kebab then throw yourself off a bridge now There is plenty of kebabs in paradise waiting for you

Shut the f**k up lonerd.

In the colonial era our women would birth an average of 14 children.
I never implied that everything would be perfect and there would be no war.

Hey! No bully, mmkay?

I agree with you, even prizes for everything got higher here in Italy after we got full of immigrants, especially Albanians and africans

>go to the doctor, dentist and opticians and they aren't Indian

move to white poor country and you will not to see them

Plenty of culturally homogenous countries are utter shitholes. Its not actually as simple as that, its not about immigrants being bad, its the number and type thats the issue.

But you're an immigrant yourself.

>Therapy centers are going bankrupt because there are almost no drug dealers left, and jails are practically empty.

Never met a black dealer.

Because the only black people you have ever met are at Uni and/or work, and they arent even African black, the darkest people you ever have to interact with are Sri Lankans

Also, if you think Africans dont sell drugs you are retarded. They sell to their own community, which you aren't a part of. Go to West Heidelberg in Melbourne, the Samoans sell to the Samoans, the Sudos sell to the Sudos, the Aussies sell to the Aussies

Are you trying to make me cry?

Go back to Algeria Pierre.

motion to ban all quebec posters.

>>Let's imagine a day without immigrants
>Wake up with the wife and my 3 kids
>Go outside and feel the warm sun on my skin, see the rest of the village coming to life
>Smell the smoke from the fire, the scent of roasting meat, the tanning hides
>Talk with my neighbor a little bit about the weather
>He shows me his new Osage bow, I can barely contain my jealousy
>What a braggart
>Big hunt today, gather up with my buddies and pray to our ancestors for a fruitful hunt
>We make our journey to the hunting grounds, the speckled light filtering between the leaves illuminating the meandering game trail
>Break off into a couple groups, same as usual. Our group spreads out and starts walking through the woods
>Finally see a small herd of white tail
>Our friends must be in position by now
>Start wooping and hollering and give chase, they dash off but only make it a couple hundred yards before they are dropped by the other group
>Before they day, say prayers thanking the spirit for providing us with such bounty and the deer for their bodies
>Sling one over the shoulder, start on the walk back home, joking with friends on the way
>Arrive back and start to the work of butchering the animals
>Every part has its purpose, nothing is wasted
>Long day done, with the sun setting, go swimming in the river with some friends
>Kids joyfully playing and having contests of skill
>Jumping Flea is sick again, went to the medicine man who gave him herbs to eat
>Retire to my wigwam and say prayers before lying with my wife
>I think I will have another little one soon

If only ; _ ;