Try AUTHENIC nip ramen

>try AUTHENIC nip ramen
>tastes like shitty pasta in a salty broth
>tastes like instant ramen.

What a ripoff. Pho > yukgaejang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ramen

ramen is a chinese food btw

everything about your culture is a rip off of either china or america tho

It's proven your inferior pig taste buds can only sense saltiness and greasiness.

Try to be born as a Japanese next time and enjoy ramen with a perfect set of human taste buds.

I would still eat it.
I have never tried ramen

>america
>culture
also modern china is nothing but rip off japan

>counterfeit version of american culture
doho

>modern japan

lel yukgaejang is overrated.
Also nothing is """"""autentic"""""" in America. Go to Japan to eat some REAL ramen.

Remember that Ameican ''culture'' is a rip off European cultures

"PikaZhang, get that Chinamon!"

Japanese ramen is much more tastier, but alot less healthier aka guilty food

Your culture is a sloppy bastardisation of "western European" culture, you dumb fat cunt.
Go shoot up a school or something; show the world some of the truly American aspects of your culture.

>got its writing system from china
>got its religion from china
>even rice farming was stolen from china

>some guy I know recommended I visit cai rang in vietnam last year for the "world-class pho"
>wasn't even that good, thoroughly mediocre and all the vendors were jewing me and charging exorbitant prices

ah yes, tourism

iPhone's design was stolen from Sony though, which was uncovered through the lawsuit between apple and samsung.
this shows how bullshit the pic is and how retarded you are xD

That's miền tây for you, everything there is like that.

t. Southeast

I actually had a great time besides that experience

I've been to both the north and south? I stay in the south all my life, did you get to the central? I heard Đà Nẵng is quite nice.

>religion from china
Shintoism: Japan
Buddhism: India

No I went to North/South and then Laos, I would love to visit central Vietnam though

>Shintoism: worshipping bugs and rocks

Yes we're aware you were Africa tier before China civilized you.

and here's some roasted rat I ate at luang prebang since this is a culinary thread

>KUKAI DID NOT BRING BUDDISM TO NIHON

it's america and china that ARE still filled with africa-tier subhumans, while japan is literally the most civilized country on earth confirmed on every statistics. truth hurts, amerifatty

buddhism that originated in india, and?

the point is you got it from china, so as everything else

Oh my god, I remember ordering ramen in local restaurant in some small japanese village. It was so thick you could put a spoon in it and it wouldn't fall. Looked more like a jelly than an actual soup

the point is buddhism isn't really chinese culture, so as many other stuff that reached japan through china.

Chinese Buddhism is quite distinctive from Indian.

Zen Buddhism is just a copy paste of Chang Buddhism. (Like every thing else about "Japanese " """"culture""""

>amerifat in charge of talking about culture and taste

things only become a quality culture when japan touches and perfects them with Japanese Quality™ brand added, you moron. and this is why nobody knows your """"chang""", while Zen is famous, after which lots of cool stuff have been named all over the world (like every thing else), top kek