m.youtube.com/watch?v=36wafFjFdYs
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36252886/#q36254245
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0nc-k98HU
youtube.com/watch?v=x7ok5AV7ZrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quality edition.

First for liquorice

why

Never liked liquorice. If I got any as a gift I'd give it to my dad.

>Not watching tourists attempt to enter a bar and then stare in confusion at why the bar is closed on a Friday

>check thecladdagh.com/webcam
>Error loading player: No playable sources found
Feels bad.

Galway birds are wet

>not the eggs

Hate anything with that white stuff.

I WAS FLIPPING MY DEODORANT CAN AND IT LANDED ON MY BOLLOCKS
FUCKING KILL ME NOW I CAN'T TAKE THIS

Why were you flipping it?

>spray on deodorant.

what are you 15?

>drinking

feels great being under sharia law

I can't help it, I always need something to fidget with
>using roll-on just to be contrarian

>those lads that would flood the locker room with Lynx

>not buying one of these

works wonders for the ole autism

That's the nicest part. Give me a bag of white stuff any day of the week.

Was talking to a doctor before and he told me that roll-ons were healthier. Something about being better for the skin, plus not breathing in the spray I guess.

I need this.

>That's the nicest part. Give me a bag of white stuff any day of the week.
Normally I'd be sickened by your taste but I am in fact grateful that there are those of you that eat that shit so I don't have to.

>already 5

clean kitchen after breakfast
washed clothes, hung them out
brought in washing, hang on rads,
did ironing
cooked dinner for 5 people and washed up

meanwhile

/eire/ patiently waits for mammy to bring them dinner.

kys if you do this.

>eire

>Not eating dinner at 1 and tea in the evening

I do this when I'm at work. when im at home I have dinner at 5 or 6. kept dinner for work tomorrow in a lunch box.

made fish, potatoes, mashed carrots + parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower.

I spent all that time correctly capitalising my letters and not making an absolute balls of my spacing.

k y
s
kys
y
s

i agree with this post 100%
stop being a spastic on reddit 2.0.

I got up at 5 to work 9 hours and then started drinking by 3

keep up the good work.

fuck i want to die
i feel like shit
gonna take a shower see how i feel

Have you ever felt discriminated against as an immigrant in another country?

>not allowed vote in the French general election
Feels bad.

youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg

Can't say I have, no. Then again, I don't really put myself in positions whereby discrimination would be likely. My French is just about good enough to go unnoticed in shops and on public transport, and my workplace is highly multinational. When I do reveal to people that I am Irish, I usually get a positive reaction anyway.

Who would you vote for?

Who here goes to uni if so what do you do and is it worth it?

I'm thinking about it but I don't want student debt hanging over my head.

>student debt
Ask your parents to pay

I'm finished now but I spent 6 years in one for an undergrad and a masters in software engineering.
It's the best time of your life, you should definitely go whatever the cost.

>what do you do
Computer Science.

>is it worth it
I guess, it's pretty easy to find jobs. Then again Luas and Bus Éireann drivers probably earn more than me, because "muh unions".

>student debt
I'm a farmer, I ain't got no debt. Free government monies.

>being a student
lmaoing @ ur lives lol
m.youtube.com/watch?v=36wafFjFdYs

>It's the best time of your life

25 never went to uni. failed my leaving cert.

did other random shit, worked my ass off and now im in a good stable permanent job.

most people i know who went to uni is working is now working in retail/pubs/shit jobs. the other few ended up being posh trinity type wankers working for tech companies and living in 20 bed slum apartments in dublin while bragging about how much money they earn.

You're either at least two of lazy, retarded or lacking social skills, if that applies to you college will be shit.

>It's the best time of your life, you should definitely go whatever the cost.
Results may vary.

>drunk cunts making noise constantly
>roommates being cunts
>house being an absolute mess at all times
>lefties and blue haired hippos all over the place
>student union shite
>drama
>best time of your life
Was alright I suppose.

I had friends but I never went out or anything.

College was just work for me.
I dropped out too so that probably sours my lasting impressions.

>wake-up after a nap
>feel much better as if the weight from my shoulders have been removed

It's good to be back to good old anime posting, lads.

It feels like you're saying that nobody should go to uni, which is a fucking stupid thing to say. Some people are suited to uni, others are not. You can be successful regardless of what route you take if you work hard enough and have the right connections.

If school and college is the "best time of your life" then you probably live the saddest adult life ever.

imagine being an adult and looking back at those days and thinking "that was my peak, its all downhill from here".

saddos

>wanting four more years of school for a shitty job
lol!!!!

Get the fuck out, you're irredeemable.

>imagine being an adult and looking back at those days and thinking "that was my peak, its all downhill from here".
That's how I see everything in my life past the age of 16.

Not everybody who doesn't do arts/business/someothermemecourse/ is "trinity type".

Secondary School was pure shite, who the hell looks back on that fondly?

Shut up, Juni. I'm tired of you having some personal vendetta against me because I stood you up 3 years.

Frogweeb. Just Frogweeb.

>I had friends but I never went out or anything.
That's better than having no friends and only talking to someone about one day every week, I also fall into the lazy category and arguably the retard category too. If one of them is very severe you will probably not like it either.
Congratulations on seeing the light.
>Not everybody who doesn't do arts/business/someothermemecourse/ is "trinity type".
I don't think that's what he meant, he probably was talking about anyone who went to Trinity and works somewhere like Deloitte or some similar shit due to just going there or knowing someone who can land them there.

b-but...orbiter #183, I thought you loved me?

>If school and college is the "best time of your life" then you probably live the saddest adult life ever.
To be fair though, I see how it might be considered as the "best time of your life" by some because the conditions can lend themselves to that. Minimal responsibility with maximum freedom CAN be a recipe for good times.

I had a good time at secondary school. It wasn't perfect, but it was the last time I remember being genuinely content with my life had an optimistic outlook on things.

Tell me about computer courses. What kind of uni course should I get into if I'm interested in cracking and also game modding and stuff? Would I have to do one course in network security and then one in software development? Would software development cover both? Would CS cover both? Would I be able to figure out one easily enough with knowledge of the other?

>drunk cunts making noise constantly
>roommates being cunts
>house being an absolute mess at all times
Either make friends and live with them or pick your location more carefully. My University had 5 campus villages with a different reputation for each. One was first year and party focused, another sports focused, another for students who wanted peace and quiet etc. You weren't going to wind up in a party house or apartment unless you really wanted to be. Similar with off campus areas. You could maybe make the mistake of not knowing in your first year but not after that.

AKA "young people"

>student union shite
>drama
What does this even mean. Nobody is forced to interact with their students union.

>maximum freedom
Do you really have that though at that age? Probably can't drive, live with your parents, not a lot of disposable income etc.

Thanks senpai.
M8, she is cute and all but she has terrible social skills, and the personality of a wet mop. Have you tried talking to her? Look at this thread from last night.
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36252886/#q36254245

She's just just looking for male attention on social media instead of Sup Forums to feel better. Nothing has changed except for the location she is on now.

Sorry it didn't work out with Ciara for you, sounds like its for the best

I bet french poster is a trinity wanker. mammy and daddy paid for everything.

>She's just just looking for male attention

Is this kid fucking serious? Is this a copy-pasta?

I'm glad I did it just to get a wake up call. Plenty of other woman on this planet, so no need to keep being obsessed over one. My mind is clear and my body doesn't feel like shite.

Why do I give him the (you)s, lads?

No, he's given up assuming this isn't some fresh pasta, or a very stale one I don't recognise and he's making an elaborate ruse.
>What kind of uni course should I get into if I'm interested in cracking and also game modding and stuff
That sounds like the sort of thing you'd do better on your own in your free time, although a course would help you to an extent. I think most CS courses cover the two of those topics, not sure about a software development course. I've heard the DCU CS course is the best in Dublin, I don't know much else about the field.

>AKA "young people"
Don't lump all young people in with those weirdos. They are (thankfully) still in the minority.

>Probably can't drive, live with your parents, not a lot of disposable income etc.
I had my driving licence and lived away from home for all my time at college. Most students either have a job on the side or their parents fund them (or a combination of both).

>he said while posting the most cancerous girl

>Love Live girls
They're all shit and the franchise is terrible.

I have no idea how anyone could think employed life is better than college unless you're a business owner or working some sort of dream job. Working for an employer under strict conditions is not fulfilling in the slightest.

College is a place where you learn a discipline you're interested in, have massive freedom in terms of time constraints, low responsibility to everything else and you're surrounded in a very positive environment by young, intelligent people who are also eager to learn and have fun.

School is shit in this country, I think we all agreed that a few days ago.

Agreed but I despise Nico with the fury of 1,000 suns.

I want to dominate nico so much. consensually of course but i want to take her down a notch, fucking smug brat

turned on just thinking about it

>make friends and live with them or pick your location more carefully
I had friends and lived with them for two years, lived on campus for three years at three different villages, and off campus for one year.
Didn't matter whether it was strangers or friends, or what accommodation I was living in, place was always messy. Only people who didn't really make a mess were the foreign exchange students. Location or people also didn't matter when it came to noise.

>AKA "young people"
Exactly.

>nobody is forced to interact with their students union
Ya fair enough I suppose. Unless they start forcing people to do these "don't rape people" classes.

>all my time at college
Sorry, though we were talking about secondary. My bad.

>you're surrounded in a very positive environment by young, intelligent people who are also eager to learn and have fun.
Jesus, what sort of fantasy world university did you go to? For me and everybody else I met, the actual academic element of college was about doing the least amount of work possible in return for the best possible grade.

>School is shit in this country, I think we all agreed that a few days ago.
I didn't.

Listening to the aul' memerap again lads

Computer Science is a very general course that would usually branch into electives later on. You'd usually learn the basics of programming, computer architecture (which involves some discrete mathematics), networks, databases that kind of thing. If you want to do something specific after that you could do things like cyber security and such as a masters after graduating. It's probably your entry point.

>Working for an employer under strict conditions is not fulfilling in the slightest.
You could also be self employed or do freelancing. Not every employer is going to be strict either, and you might even be able to find strict conditions you enjoy.
>you're surrounded in a very positive environment by young, intelligent people who are also eager to learn and have fun.
That's pretty subjective, that will vary for some people. You seem to have a very idealised view of college and the worst possible view and outcomes for employment bar for a very small amount of fields.

what's your definition of memerap?

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0nc-k98HU

The new Kendrick Lamar LP that just dropped

It's hardly unusual or spoiling a kid for parents to put you through college. It's pretty much expected considering we don't have to pay tuition fees in this country.

>You seem to have a very idealised view of college and the worst possible view and outcomes for employment bar for a very small amount of fields.
Yeah, why can't he have a negative view of both like me?

>Don't lump all young people in with those weirdos. They are (thankfully) still in the minority.

The majority of twenty somethings align left.

I think you mean liberal and at a stretch its 50% of people 18-23

Yeah, I don't know anybody who wasn't financially supported by their parents in 3rd level education.

True, but not to the "blue haired hippo" extent. A lot of virtue signalling by even non-SJWs though.

Is this rap?
youtube.com/watch?v=x7ok5AV7ZrM
>It's pretty much expected considering we don't have to pay tuition fees in this country.
You have to pay about 3000 euro as a "registration fee", and the tuition is payed by the government which is about another 4000. If you don't qualify for a grant that's not a small sum for something that is effectively a tutiton fee.

>I had friends and lived with them for two years, lived on campus for three years at three different villages, and off campus for one year.
>Didn't matter whether it was strangers or friends, or what accommodation I was living in, place was always messy. Only people who didn't really make a mess were the foreign exchange students. Location or people also didn't matter when it came to noise.

I think you were unlucky. I had a house like that in first year with people playing drunk table tennis at 4am in the morning but I went for more mature areas after that which was mostly filled with women and foreign students and found it much quieter. Living on campus was helpful as well since we had security driving around on noise patrol after midnight.

>You seem to have a very idealised view of college and the worst possible view and outcomes for employment bar for a very small amount of fields.
Maybe but that's been my experience with employment so far. It's far from a barrel of laughs.

>You have to pay about 3000 euro as a "registration fee", and the tuition is payed by the government which is about another 4000. If you don't qualify for a grant that's not a small sum for something that is effectively a tutiton fee.

With 18 years to save it shouldn't be breaking the bank for most parents to be able to afford a few thousand. In the US it's around 10k per year.

Is it true what people are saying about all our Nordies emigrating to /brit/? Because other than Sara-poster, I haven't seen a Union Jack here in days.

Why the gif, it's been pretty chill the past few days. That one /abhorrent/ poster yesterday aside.

All the knackers left because anime-posting.

Even the thread would be fucking dead if we left.

>Why the gif
Just a bit confused.

>That one /abhorrent/ poster yesterday aside
Which one? All the threads sorta meld into one in my mind at times.

I want to smash your fucking teeth in you pompous cunt.

It's just not the same, but thanks for trying.

drug-addled scatterbrain

I can't work out if that nordie in /brit/ is memeing or genuinely that bitter and angry.