The state of your country

1) Your cunt
2) Are you sad with how its all gone? What was your closest time of good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll start

1)Britain

2) Yes, its been steadily getting worse since ww1, Furthermore i think we, in the last few years, have been socially approaching yet another peak of decline, i dont hold out hope for the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Good fucking riddance.
Fuck anglo scum.

What are you?
An abbo or a chink? Its not like you have an approaching golden age. China has lost its soul, environment, culture and architecture and its diaspora's identity is non-existent save for a few recipies, ,and the Abbos never really had any of that but now they just sniff petrol and murder their children

But he didn't
He said being prepared is part of a capital city

>Pakistan
>Obviously. It was best Under Zia UL Haq from 1977-1988. Despite the fact that he wasn't that smart or clever and was. Tyrant, It was still better than now.

Zia ul Haq ruined your country you Deobandi mong

what a terrible post

I'm not a deobandi, and I know he he fucked it up it was on the way to greatness after Bhutto fucked it up even worse by splitting Pakistan in 2 and fucking up our economy.

In Zia's time, Out GDP was at it's second highest while the country still maintained it's culture and values. It was Benazir Bhutto who really fucked it up in the '90s by making the Taliban and further worsening our economy and by letting her husband spread corruption like the motherfucking plague.

Didn't this piece of shit call muslims who are against extremist islamism "uncle toms"? How did he get elected

You're surprised a Muslim city elects a Muslim mayor?

the point is that his view is that terror attacks are just normal things that big cities have to deal with, and that the root causes , of course, "have nothing to do with islam".
Its barely a british city anymore anyway

Kek

Because he's a foreigner like everyone else in L*ndon

> its been steadily getting worse since ww1
same

Nobel prizes arent really such a big deal desu

But in the other ways you have lost your country too, and it is recently approaching a new peak of decline as well.
It wasnt meant to be like this.

Jesus, Germany basically dropped by two thirds. How do we save Germany?

1)France
2)Yes, it's shit since 1789 but it has reached a new heigt since the shitskins invasion in the 1960'

>you'll never go back
We were a proud nation once.

>Nobel prizes arent really such a big deal desu
They signify an open society that cherishes thinking independently and outside of the box. Smart -and therefore thoughtful - people donĀ“t move to America for the meth, BBQ or NPR.

DON'T FUCKING LAUGH THIS IS YOUR FAULT

This, bakedbeaner genocide best day of my life.

flag
Yes, and If Bolsonaro dont win the 2018 elections, I will leave this country.

t. Ben Wu

>You have to be prepared to pay for our political fuckups
Governments no longer exist to protect people. More so to protect with people from other governments.

what's wrong with bbq and npr

how do we save great britain

Kick out all the Muslims would be a good start

seems a bit odd. what do they give nobel prizes on, selfie sticks? did all of hungary's prizes go to George Soros?

Its too late, but in essence nearly all the foreign races would have to be removed and a cultural re-awakening would need to occur, also as some of the wogs really do like britain we would need to re-form the empire to reassert our values and system

Germany was once, its been a while now, maybe some pockets still are? I do not know, but the wider is "multicultural" and soulless with the core value being some sort of appeal to "tolerance" and how great brown people are. Like here. Its a shame.

I think what was most important were the states being kingdoms, regional identity, when you cheapen that you cheapen the wider identity, that was real diversity.

don't believe /r/the_donald