Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_substrate_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, they were brown

So l1 countries are not white then?

Cro-Magnons were haplogroup C

So who were the l1 paleolit people?

Greek

A pure Cro-Magnon would get mad pussy in this day and age.

My guess is- Haplogroup C and other uncommon/extinct european Haplogroups are from Cro magnons who hunted Megafuana during the ice age in Mainland Europe. Haplogroup I inhabited lands more towards the south of europe and hunted smaller game. After 16,000 bc the ice age begins to end and the climate of Europe begins to resemble more like the climate of the area the haplogroup I people inhabit. The megafuana die off and the Haplogroup C people lose their source of food and environment and are replaced by the Haplogroup I people who already hunt smaller game and used to the new european environment

I1 are not paleolithic, I2 which were dug up in swedistan were the paleolithics
I1 came with corded ware along with r1berians and ar1ans

>Paleonigger fantasies
Stop stealing Corded Ware from its rightful heirs and embrace your Paleonigger heritage.

> R1Berians and aR1Ans
This is the most clever thing i saw today. I am truely impressed.

Why do you continue to insult your R1b brethren?

Us Swedes and Western Finns are the masterrace because we have so much Aryan I1.

>Of the 28% of I1 in Finland, 65% belong to the exclusively Finnish L287 (downstream of L22) and particularly its L258 subclade. A few percents more belong to other subclades that are also specifically Finnish (e.g. L300). The rest (5-10%) generally resemble more closely Swedish I1. The Swedish-like subclades are unsurprisingly found primarily on the west and south-west coast of Finland, where Swedes have settled in historical times and where Swedish is still spoken. This is also where most of the R1b (3.5%) and Scandinavian R1a-Z282 (3%) is to be found. The Scandinavian I1 in Finland is found at a similar proportion to R1b and R1a as in Sweden. In contrast, Finnish I1 is found in all the country, where hardly any Germanic Y-DNA is present strongly hints that the I1 in Finland is pre-Germanic origin.

Even Karelian R1a carriers are more Aryan than you.

Fuck off back to Leningrad Oblast. This is I1 country.

Nah. Please stop appropriating Aryan culture and heritage, when your ancestors merely got subjugated by them.

t. ryssä

I1 is the haplogroup of the living gods.

I1 is the haplogroup of indigenous Paleo-European huntergatherers, who got subjugated by superior R1 and N1.

Keep telling yourself that ryssä

Deep down you know it to be true, otherwise I1 would've never give in to the R1 and N1 bulls.

Do you have some mental deficiencies?
l1 IS a paleolithic haplogroup, it was already proven.

It has nothing to do with being aryan, god or whatever you want it to be.

Looks like a modern Iranian.

>haplogroup autism thread
>packed with F*nns
every time

>Polish education

Scandinavians and Western Finns have the most Aryan DNA

You must be daft.

>tfw you realise that R1 is closer to N1 than to I1
>tfw it is thus morally right to side with N1 against I1
NNNNOOOOOOO

>have the most Aryan DNA
This has been disproven already.

What do you mean by "Aryan"? Kurgan? Then no, not really.

l1 has nothing to do with Germanics beside the fact that Proto-Germanics(both R1a and R1b) subjugated l1 people during IE expansions.

K2 brothers should look after one another.

No it doesn't work like that. That is literally an imaginary scenario.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_substrate_hypothesis

>some outdated hypothesis is his source
Oh but it DID work exactly like that.

Looking at that image, it is hard to deny that K is the master haplogroup.

>No it doesn't work like that
How do you explain I1 carriers not speaking their own languages any more, then?

This just means that I1 paleo-Europeans were enslaved by R1s rather than outright killed as what happened in the rest of Europe, meaning that they retained more aspects of their original language than other pre-Indo-European Europeans and also more of their haplogroups lived on by surviving as an underclass.

>I1 has nothing to do with germanics
It is the germanic race from Doggerland.

No, they were paleolithic hunter-gatherers.

Proto-Germanic culture was created when the IE people conquered l1 people. Germanic "race" doesn't really exist.

This desu

Germanic race? You mean ethnicity? It exists as much as the slavic one does.

I didn't say anything about Germanic pseudo-race.