What's your view on the Israeli/Palestine conflict?

What's your view on the Israeli/Palestine conflict?

Share your opinion in this thread, and vote on my poll

strawpoll.me/12745179

Anyone who fights arabs is my friend desu

Anyone who fights jews is my friend desu

Normally I'd say they should just get along but the Palestinians declared war first and got their asses handed to them. Since then they've become increasingly retarded and the Israelis have a functioning country so I support the Israelis because the Palestinians would just fuck it up.

Israel needs to be destroyed

you live in turkey....
your fucking flag is muslim

And you have a christian flag, do you like and support all the christians in the world?

It's Palestine's land but jews should live there because it make them the fighter muslim terrorism target

No, but i wouldn't say "anyone who fights Christianity is my friend"

I guess i get it, because muslims generally don't seem like they want to modernize, but wouldn't this include a lot of your family and friends?

why is everyone so obsessed with the israeli palestinian conflict?
There is no simple answer like the ones you have offered. I personally believe that the people who have the right to this land are the people who worked, and are working to bettering the country.
Israel was a dump before the Jews came here with their western ideologies and managed to turn it into an economically stable state, that alone gives us a claim to the land.
I don't fully support some of the methods that were used, and are being used to claim it, but everything around that's modern was founded by these Jewish immigrants, meanwhile, the west bank still looks like shit.
It's all irrelevant though because this so called country has been doomed from the start, the maniacally religious haredim jews got the prime minister by the balls. I would probably move out as soon as I get the opportunity.

>There is no simple answer like the ones you have offered.
What's wrong with "The two sides should just learn to live together" option

Bring back the Ottoman empire pls

Sure worked great in Rwanda

The Jews deserve to live in peace and the Palestinians in occupied territories deserve to not live under military law. There should be a population exchange and the West Bank should become the Palestinian homeland.

He said anyone who fights Arabs, specifically. Not Muslims

>why is everyone so obsessed with the israeli palestinian conflict?
Why shouldn't we be? people like getting into political issues that somehow involve nearly the entire world

You can't seriously think that "peace" is pointless because it didn't work that time

True, I'm dumb! Sorry

Because it's not that simple.
"learn to live together" is an end goal, not a course of action.
It's pretty much impossible at this point.

>It's pretty much impossible at this point.
In your opinion, what steps could be taken to make living together peacefully possible

Holy shit! Peace! How did I never think of this! Truly, no one in the history of my country or of Palestine ever thought of this! If only we listened to you, random foreigner whose knowledge of our conflict comes from a few minutes of reading Wikipedia and Sup Forums, we would have solved this ages ago!

It's a shame you weren't around during 9/11, you could have just told the Taliban to not knock down the twin towers!

>It's pretty much impossible at this point.

maybe you should stop trying to genocide them.

Killing all Norwegians is a must. We'll figure it out from there

isnt the two state solution basically that idea incarnate

Two state solution is virtually impossible now that so much of the West Bank had been colonized. Has been for a while.

Do you realize tha what you're saying is that there's no point in trying to be peaceful?
If you can't stop doing that, why complain that people are obsessed with the topic?

No wonder people hate jews, considering how you're acting

All of the steps that could be taken to create peace are tainted in blood.
The conflict is about who's blood it should be.
It's not as simple as jews vs arabs. Israeli Arabs who embrace western culture can make fairly decent life here, better than what they could've made if it weren't for us kikes.
It's really more about a clash of cultures, including the sub cultures within each group.

That's not what I said, though you seem to be too stupid to understand the point I am trying to make through sarcasm. Try reading a fucking book on the conflict, or literally any conflict in human history. Hell, even actually try TALKING to a real live Israeli or Palestinian, and by talk, I don't mean just condescendingly telling them "dude, live in peace you dumb savages", as if we are retarded animals who never thought of the concept before.

Nuke entire Middle East.

Nuke both of them out of existence desu

>continually refuse to accept any reolutions or compromises
>continue to build illegal settlements
>'oh shit, we can't accept any 2-state solutions now, it's way too colonised!'

>I personally believe that the people who have the right to this land are the people who worked, and are working to bettering the country.

Jewish notion of personal property. If it is yours, I can take it to make it better; if it is mine, it is mine.

I wish I cared who owned that strip of land. If it were up to me, It'd still be the Kingdom of Jerusalem.
However, it isn't.
The main influencer over me in this is the fact that Jews are more capable of maintaining a livable, civil, first world society than Arabs are.
Jew vs. Arab aside, Palestine is an illegitimate """country.""" It never existed as they desire, and even if it were separate from Israel, Gaza and the West Bank should go back to Egypt and Jordan instead of a bunch of autists who would just balkanize the Middle East even further. But as far as those two countries are concerned, Egypt's lucky it got Sinai back from Israel (even though it's just sand and ISIS now). Maybe they should try not getting their shit pushed in when they start wars :^)
>Tl;dr if I had to pick a side, Jews. But who gives a fug

>siding with the people who took your foreskin

If you were a renowned engineer who immigrated to a new country, and contributed for said county's industry for years, I believe that you have a claim for full citizenship.

>send all the jude to america
>give the land to palestine

literally the best solution.

It was autistic American protestant puritans who propagated that. Jews had literally nothing to do with that.
Also you're one to talk about occupation; get outta Ulster.

Israel is meme state that has no right to exist